Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

6/1 - The "truth" is out! (Page 2)

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by talkie14

Hey Samriddhi!!! Good to have you back... Am I the only one here who feels Shlok is trying to protect Astha from a faceless enemy..Shlok is nobody's fool... he knows someone is targeting Astha.. Someone managed to get her father arrested from right under his nose... He does care for Astha... There is a reason... I have a strong feeling he's purposely doing this...

Don't think so... Smile
In my mind, this protection theory is totally useless..
No body wants to protect anyone.. Neither Anjali, nor Shlok.. 
Today Shlok's ego spoke...!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarapersepolisAas2727decemaprBinKuchKahe.

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Sam,  welcome back and Happy New Year.

I agree that it was Shlok's ego that was bruised and that's why he snapped his fingers at her to get out of his house.  He also wants her to believe that he did not cause the arrest of her father.  So both are thinking the same that the other harmed their father.  Shlok was very consistent in how he acted.  His ego was bruised that Astha came back but had no intention of staying with him.  On top of that, she disclosed the truth about their relationship in front of everyone.  It would be a long time before Shlok realizes his attachment for Astha and starts realizing his mistakes. 

I too think that Anjali was shocked because she did not expect Shlok to go to such extremes to destroy someone's life.  Maybe she saw glimpses of Niranjan in him.  She had an interesting expression on her face when Astha figuratively called Niranjan the equivalent of God.

The separation track can work even if both live in the same house.  Astha would be back because Niranjan wants Shlok to bring her back.  But this time there are no pretenses between them and the whole family knows the truth.  So more that likely, the physical separation would be short and the mental separation would last for a while. 

Dosedsr11fm05BinKuchKahe.

sarapersepolis Senior Member
sarapersepolis
sarapersepolis

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hi50

Hey Samriddhi!!! Good to have you back... Am I the only one here who feels Shlok is trying to protect Astha from a faceless enemy..Shlok is nobody's fool... he knows someone is targeting Astha.. Someone managed to get her father arrested from right under his nose... He does care for Astha... There is a reason... I have a strong feeling he's purposely doing this...

Don't think so... Smile
In my mind, this protection theory is totally useless..
No body wants to protect anyone.. Neither Anjali, nor Shlok.. 
Today Shlok's ego spoke...!! 

*i agree with u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hi50BinKuchKahe.

Aishaa3 IF-Sizzlerz
Aishaa3
Aishaa3

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Nice analysis sam...welcum backThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BinKuchKahe.

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged

That might be a possibility but I don't think he is doing that to protect Astha. It would be inconsistent with his characterization I think. Its more of his ego which is playing out right now. Its his ego that made him point his fingers & ask Astha to get out. Its his ego that is blinding him from accepting what he feels about Astha. 

ktjaAas2727dsr11fm05

gauriangel IF-Dazzler
gauriangel
gauriangel

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged

no dear..even i feel same...
or may be..we dont want shlok to behave this way after what we saw in jungle track...
but i have feeling...shlok has done enough bad already...cvs have some strong reason for his todays behaviour...

Edited by gauriangel - 06 January 2014 at 8:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aas2727dsr11

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Amazing analysis thank you I hope Varad punches Shlok

Haha. I don't know about punching but I really want Varad to drop the 'nice guy' act & start showing his real side. Deep down, he is another Agnihotri man. I don't believe that he is as sane as he looks.
BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BinitaMistry

really now  it very much need to know shlok what is Aastha?

Sorry I don't get what you mean. 

Go to top