Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Raeesa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A wonderful analysis for a dhamakedaar episode..NA's expression were priceless...He might have been thinking how come my beta be a bigger kamina than me..πŸ˜†
Anjali's expression were interesting as she saw the same Niranjan in Shlok..And when she said to astha that Maayka means everything to a woman her voice was really breaking...πŸ˜”
And varad too was good..I was expecting chachu to say something but he is spineless...😡
And I was shocked to see sojal's reaction.😲.I never expected that she would smile after seeing all these..I thought that there's some goodness in her but all my hopes are shattered..πŸ₯Ί
Once again thanks for a great post😊
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asthak

Very good Analysis Samridhi and not biased. Just to the point. 

Yes after watching last 2 weeks we can say Shlok has feelings for her. But if he loves her or not yet we don't know as his EGO stops him to express that. Today also his ego got hurt when she declared that this marriage is just for namesake. He wanted to keep his hatred to be a private matter and not show it publicly in front of everybody. Astha has become an important part of his life. No matter if he accepts or not! 
Today he showed so many expressions again which are confusing to me. He was afraid when his dad closed his fist, happy when she came and cut the cake, a bit sad (saw tear jerk in his face) when she declared and then was very angry when he told every body the truth.  
Anjali mellowed down a bit to Astha after the declaration of both of them. And NA was out of words now as Shlok did all this revenge marriage for him. Now NA wants Astha back for his prestige and he asking Shlok to get her back. Have to see how he get's her back!

Thank you :)
I have to go back to watch the episode after reading your comment. I did not spot such a range of emotions on Shlok's face. All I saw was his ego. 
I felt that Anjali mellowed down because she identified with what Astha was feeling - betrayal & loneliness. 
I hope she doesn't come back so fast. That would allow Shlok to take her more seriously. 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvbug2011

Nice post. 😊

I think after her initial shock at the revelation, Anjali was triumphant. She was just so pleased that Aastha was going to be out of her house. Not sure if her pleasure encompassed Shlok's and NA's  comeuppance at the hand of Aastha, because nobody could be unaware that if Aastha's marriage was breaking than so was Shlok's. The smut was equally on both their names.

I disagree with you. I don't think Anjali looked triumphant. To me, she looked shocked & disappointed at what her son has become & sorry for Astha who she identifies with. 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: supandifan

Even I feel the same. shlok has some hidden agenda. loved the way he took a step back to watch astha when she was talking to anjali.. and also his looks when astha said "baba mein ab yahan rukh nahi sakti"..need to wait and watch  . surely CVs are doing a very good job by presenting us such an exciting episodeπŸ‘

BTW jhanda walis should be happy as shlok will be charged with domestic violence..πŸ˜†

Not yet. Shlok handcuffs Astha with him as well. They both go to police station together, so happy times are not here yet.
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

I have to go back to watch the episode after reading your comment. I did not spot such a range of emotions on Shlok's face. All I saw was his ego. 
I felt that Anjali mellowed down because she identified with what Astha was feeling - betrayal & loneliness. 
I hope she doesn't come back so fast. That would allow Shlok to take her more seriously. 

Yeah..I had to watch the episode a couple of times. Yes, agreed; most of it was anger and ego for sure. His ego comes first. The other expressions were minute though , but they were there is what I felt the second time when I watched the epi; may be I am wrong..don't know. Also about Astha , why didn't she say she too doesn't love him anymore to his family? Does she still love him? I too want Astha to become a stronger women and not come back fast, he has to understand her value in his life.
Edited by asthak - 10 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Raeesa_

A wonderful analysis for a dhamakedaar episode..NA's expression were priceless...He might have been thinking how come my beta be a bigger kamina than me..πŸ˜†

Anjali's expression were interesting as she saw the same Niranjan in Shlok..And when she said to astha that Maayka means everything to a woman her voice was really breaking...πŸ˜”
And varad too was good..I was expecting chachu to say something but he is spineless...😡
And I was shocked to see sojal's reaction.😲.I never expected that she would smile after seeing all these..I thought that there's some goodness in her but all my hopes are shattered..πŸ₯Ί
Once again thanks for a great post😊

You are right about Sojal. I don't think I really sympathize with her anymore. She has dug her own grave by confiding in Abhay, who is just going to shift all the blame to her easily. 
Anjali identified with Astha today which is why you could see that she mellowed down when giving Astha the advice. 
Chachu never speaks up when it is the right time. All he is does is give advice to people but never does anything to change the situation himself. 

Looking forward to how the story goes forward from here!
Ksm07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Amazing analysis thank you I hope Varad punches Shlok

πŸ˜†
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: asthak

Yeah..I had to watch the episode a couple of times. Yes, agreed; most of it was anger and ego for sure. His ego comes first. The other expressions were minute though , but they were there is what I felt the second time when I watched the epi; may be I am wrong..don't know. Also about Astha , why didn't she say she too doesn't love him anymore to his family? Does she still love him? I too want Astha to become a stronger women and not come back fast, he has to understand her value in his life.

For one, I never believed Astha loved Shlok. She loved or more specifically was infatuated with an image of him that she created of him as the good, romantic Shlok. That was never Shlok. Secondly, I think Astha still has feelings for him deep down but with her father's arrest, things have changed. She's realised that she was probably wrong in her judgement about Shlok (the image of him she created has broken) which is why she revealed everything to the family & is so headstrong at the moment on not living with Shlok. 

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

thank you!
BTW, are you Nikki from youtube? As in do you vid Ashlok?
--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved ur analysis Sam..i think u were not active these days, na?happy to seee u back...agree with ur opinions...n hope astha never go back to agnihotri planet