Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome Back Sam !!! 
Happy to see you back n nice post as always ๐Ÿค—
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hi50

Wonderfully written...๐Ÿ‘

I really want a SEPARATION...!! I want Shlok to fail to bring back Aastha...

Sometimes I feel that this is kind of a war between Aastha & NA ๐Ÿ˜†... NA is using saam-daam-danda-vedh ๐Ÿ˜†... He sent Anjali before, tried to control Aastha by her, but she failed & after today, I think he won't be disappointed with her anymore...
Now he'll try through his bachha... & I want bachha to fail as well.. 
It'll be a treat to watch how baba handles his failure..๐Ÿ˜†

On a serious note, I really think something serious turns out.. may be some public image issue.. where people come to know that NA is so liberal that he let his bahu go & lead own life.. and this guy so much after his reputation.. If that really happens I think he'll then try not to force Aastha anymore..

Eagerly waiting for the story to unfold..

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I think its a war of all against all. Everyone in the Agnihotri family is fighting one another even though they all look calm on the surface. I am waiting for the story to unfold too.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angie12

Sam,  welcome back and Happy New Year.

Happy New Year to you too, Angie๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I agree that it was Shlok's ego that was bruised and that's why he snapped his fingers at her to get out of his house.  He also wants her to believe that he did not cause the arrest of her father.  So both are thinking the same that the other harmed their father.  Shlok was very consistent in how he acted.  His ego was bruised that Astha came back but had no intention of staying with him.  On top of that, she disclosed the truth about their relationship in front of everyone.  It would be a long time before Shlok realizes his attachment for Astha and starts realizing his mistakes. Agree. Which is why I feel that until she stays right next to him, he is not going to realize her importance. Only when she leaves & is adamant on not coming back, he will start to take her seriously. 

I too think that Anjali was shocked because she did not expect Shlok to go to such extremes to destroy someone's life.  I hope that we get at least some flashbacks of Niranjan in the past. I think it's the right time to just drop some hints, esp. when Shlok's ugly side has surfaced. I am sure her shock also stemmed from the fact that she never expected Shlok to be like Niranjan. Maybe she saw glimpses of Niranjan in him.  She had an interesting expression on her face when Astha figuratively called Niranjan the equivalent of God.
Agree. And regarding Astha, she always looks at things at face value. When Shlok was kind & saved her, she thought he was a good man. The good man whom she created a fictitious image of & loved. That's why she can't go beyond to see what Niranjan actually is. I don't blame her when Shlok himself is unable to see beyond the facade probably because of his blind love. In that way, Astha is just like Avdoot. I hope he too discloses to Kalindi & Astha what Niranjan made him do. 

The separation track can work even if both live in the same house.  Astha would be back because Niranjan wants Shlok to bring her back.  But this time there are no pretenses between them and the whole family knows the truth.  So more that likely, the physical separation would be short and the mental separation would last for a while. 
Agree.  I'm just wondering how awkward it would be for them to stay together now that the whole family knows the truth. I'm sure the dynamics would change between Astha & all the characters. That would be interesting to watch. 

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hi50

I don't think Varad is evil at all..
All the Agnihotri men are not evil in my mind.. Do you feel chacha is evil also then?

In my mind, both of them are very weak characters.. 
They can't voice themselves, but appreciate when someone speaks for right..!! 
The same reason Vinayak tries to awake the old Anjali, Varad also appreciates Aastha for her nature, care for the family..
I believe genuinely Varad cares for Aastha, something he never saw in Sojal.. and he is affectionate towards Aastha, the same way as he is towards Shlok..

They are weak characters no doubt. 
I am not saying he is evil. But I think just like the other Agnihotris, he too has some agendas & is not as nice. Remember how he provoked Shlok into going against Anjali & how he was using Astha's name to irritate his dad/mum at Kavya's birthday party. He looked fishy there. I am sure he admires Astha but I think its not as simple as that. There is more than that. 
Similarly, I don't think Chachaji is evil, but yes he is not totally positive either, given how at times, he rubs it into Anjali about her past. I remember how he made Anjali tear when he mocked her about her parents.
I see real positivity only in Kavya, Astha & Kirloskars. 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Nice analysis Samriddhi.

Its true the shock on Anjali's face showed how much she feels she has given birth to a monster similar to her husband.
Varad and Kaka's equation would surely change with Shlok now.

The cheapest was Sojal who was smiling. What a woman!!!!

Regarding Sojal, my sympathy for her is dying. Even though Varad is also at fault, she is equally at fault for destroying her own life. She is digging her own grave & time will be witness to how she falls in it deeply if she doesn't amend her ways. 

True, regarding how the equations will change. Not just with Shlok, but even with Astha. Really looking forward to see how everyone behaves with Shlok & Astha after today's episode. Its getting even more interesting. 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

Nice analysis sam...welcum back๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you Aishaa :)
I am glad to be back! Missed writing on the show. 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

welcome back samridhi. wish you a very happy new year.

very balanced analysis. keep it coming๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you, Rekha! 
Wish you a very happy new year too :)
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sia--

Welcome Back Sam !!! 

Happy to see you back n nice post as always ๐Ÿค—

Hello. I told you I'd be back soon & here I am  :)
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygul

awesome analysis as always.. cheers sam !!

Thank you :)
jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice analysis samridhi 
great to have you writing again - you write well๐Ÿ˜Š