Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

6/1 - The "truth" is out!

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:53am | IP Logged

BackBig smile
Watched the episode in a rush, so just some thoughts..

During the jungle track when Astha fainted, the pains Shlok went through to save Astha & revive her was evidence of the fact that he feels for her. Love or not, I don't know. But definitely there is a fondness & an attachment with her which is why he can be his childish, happy self with her. Astha hurt him by walking away last week & he let her go despite looking back twice because somewhere he was disappointed/sad that she gave up on him. He keeps saying that it doesn't matter to him whether she believes it or not that he wasn't the one who got Avdoot arrested. But if it isn't important, then why does he keep repeating that? Clearly, it is important for him to clear up everything to her so that she would stay & for her so that she wouldn't cry (Shlok looked hurt as she broke down infront of him upon learning of her father's arrest) but he wouldn't accept his feelings easily. Because of his ego. Today, when Astha rejected him infront of everyone, his ego & pride was speaking which is why he also rejected her. Shlok was consistent with his character. After all, who is she to reject Shlok Agnihotri? Shlok is the one who has alleviated her status. 
Not just his ego, but the bottled up anger he has had for her over the insult she caused to his father also came to the forefront. That seemed to be more indicative of his anger at that moment because she exposed everything rather than being indicative of Shlok's loyalty to his father. I don't think Shlok has ever worked to fulfill Niranjan's agenda. He always has done what he wanted which somehow helped Niranjan meet the 'end' he wanted with the help of Niranjan's own twisted ways of course. Shlok seems to be using his loyalty towards Niranjan as an excuse to cover up what he truly feels. If he really did care about Niranjan's image so much, he would not have let Astha walk away that day. Clearly Astha has definitely become an important part of his life. To an extent, even more important than his baba. But it will take a lot for Shlok to reach that realization. For that, he has to understand her importance in his life. He has to realize that she is not just a toy that he likes to play with, rather she too is a human with feelings, who loved him without any agenda & with whom he can be normal & humane. 

Everyone's reactions today were really good. Varad spoke up again today (of course he had to! the matter involved Astha). It will be interesting to see how the equation between Varad & Shlok changes after this. Varad has always had an admiration for both Shlok/Astha. Now with Shlok's real face coming out, I wonder if Varad is going to be the same sweet brother to Shlok. Also, if Niranjan overlooks what Shlok has done & continues to sing praises of Shlok, I wonder if Varad is going to feel that he's been unfairly treated & start to show a side of himself that an Agnihotri is capable of. 

I don't remember Anjali's expression very clearly. But she seemed shocked as she looked at Shlok. She was always aware that there was something wrong with Shlok/Astha's relationship, but today, as the truth unfolded in front of her eyes, she seemed to be in shock that she actually gave birth to such a son. I wonder if Niranjan has done something similar to what Shlok is currently doing. Why would a liberal, rich girl like Anjali transform into a robot-like person? Definitely, there must be some form of love as well as compulsion which caused her to become the way she is. Hope we get to see their back-story.

Precap - Niranjan is telling Shlok to bring Astha back. I really hope that Shlok is unsuccessful in bringing her back. They need to stay apart for some time for Shlok to realise how much he needs Astha in his life. 

Do share your thoughts!

Cheers,
Samridhi

Edited by prc_fan1 - 06 January 2014 at 8:13am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitakmehtababyandmemariya7yedarc_30Krish.diyaLotusfanDosehatelove2012BinitaMistrysagar_ayush_Raeesa_sydysamyuktha0411LadygirlsarapersepolisVellaGirlAshKoWinniethePooh.bhaavi--Devakshi--Ksm07Aas2727latha_555sneak-peekmirnaliniOblivion007rajsriChaudhrytmPorikojagoryfanPiuPereraArVi-liciousgauriangelbingyytvbug2011hi50decemaprjia.astkmultiDimensionslachiidsr11talkie14Angie12Operaqueengmgi26nightingaleniki795Aishaa3suk19--Sia--bobbiedhillonfm05canapoem...Ayesha...ServianaNeelum.drashtirbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Amazing analysis thank you I hope Varad punches Shlok

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Devakshi--Ksm07BinKuchKahe.

BinitaMistry Senior Member
BinitaMistry
BinitaMistry

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
really now  it very much need to know shlok what is Aastha?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Devakshi--

crazygul IF-Rockerz
crazygul
crazygul

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
awesome analysis as always.. cheers sam !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Devakshi--BinKuchKahe.

latha_555 Goldie
latha_555
latha_555

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
well written, good analysis, i think you are 100% right about shlock

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Devakshi--dsr11BinKuchKahe.

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hey Samriddhi!!! Good to have you back... Am I the only one here who feels Shlok is trying to protect Astha from a faceless enemy..Shlok is nobody's fool... he knows someone is targeting Astha.. Someone managed to get her father arrested from right under his nose... He does care for Astha... There is a reason... I have a strong feeling he's purposely doing this...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

welchyfDosektjapreity4lyfe--Devakshi--kojagoryfanSg2013multiDimensionsgauriangeldsr11BinKuchKahe.

sneak-peek Goldie
sneak-peek
sneak-peek

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Unres

Superb episode and I hope today baba Niranjan Agnihotri must have realised that his bachcha is a really dangerous man! Because baby Shlokie is very much capable of throwing a spanner in the works of the almighty NA. It was one of those rare occasions when baba didn't know how to absorb the shockwaves he was getting one after the other as Shlok bombarded him and everyone with his "I hate Aastha" statements! I am sure NA wanted his B'day to be remembered by all and sundry coz he was confident that the history will repeat itself with Aastha just like it must have with Anjali Agnihotri at some point in the past. Alas, his own bachcha played the spoilsport!

The look on NA's face was priceless when Aastha brought up the issue of severing ties with her parents and told Anjali that she was no one to decide on that issue as Shlok had made that decision for her long back when he revealed to her his real intention of marrying her.  Why would she ever want to cut off ties from her "mayaka" when she has no place in her "sasural"? When the foundation of the relationship with her husband is based on lies, betrayal and revenge, where does the question of making a choice arise? Aastha declares that  the whole exercise is pointless as her decision is already made thanks to Shlok for keeping her in A mansion for all the wrong reasons. I loved Aastha because unknowingly she turned the tables on Shlok for landing Agnihotris and Kirloskars in this mess and that she was only doing the right thing now by ending her relationship with them. I think that was the reason why Shlok was so furious with her. He has always kept his equation/moments with Aastha to himself. What he does with Aastha, how he treats her, what rights he gives her or not are his private affairs. He wouldn't allow anybody to be privy to it not even his bhagwan saman baba and here his wife had let everyone in on their secret! What irked Shlok was the fact that Aastha had made him the villain in front of the Agnihotris when he had done nothing this time to warrant this kind of a situation. He was obviously hurt by the fact that despite not being behind Avdhoot's arrest and trying to make Aastha understand the same, she had landed at his place, created a storm on his baba's b'day and publicly declared that she was leaving Shlok Agnihotri! A mix of frustration, helplessness, being the centre of accusations came out in the form of volcanic anger and Shlok very dramatically signalled Aastha to get out of his life and house.

I particularly loved NA's expressions today because he looked totally clueless as the drama unfolded! I think NA was also surprised by the fact that his son had made the grand plan of seeking revenge from Aastha and he never got wind of it all this while. Anyway, since Shlokie baby robbed NA of his second gift and instead delivered a "dhamaka", NA will now in all probability urge him to get Aastha back as we saw in the precap too. First, it's the question of NA's image getting sullied if Agnihotri bahu revolts like this. Secondly, keeping Aastha in the fold is more beneficial for NA because it'd help in using Avdhoot for future business projects. But the big question is what will Shlok do to get Aastha back in A mansion. He won't plead that's for sure and mere warnings won't change Aastha's decision. So what would Shlok do to exert enough pressure on his wife to buckle? Will he threaten her with a second jail term for Avdhoot? If so, Shlok will fall further in Aastha's eyes and she'd hate him with all her being for ruining her father. In fact, if Shlok takes this route, he'd never be able to make Aastha believe that he wasn't behind Avdhoot's arrest first time around. So it is indeed a catch 22 situation for Shlok with his baba's wishes on one side and his big ego and so called hate for Aastha on the other. The upcoming episodes should be interesting!

Acting wise all were good but I particularly liked Manish, Avinash and Shrenu. They were bang on with their expressions and dialogues.

Edited by sneak-peek - 06 January 2014 at 9:38am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Dose_Raeesa_ktjaPiuPerera--Devakshi--Aas2727bingyydsr11--Sia--fm05BinKuchKahe.bobbiedhillon

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Wonderfully written...Clap
I really want a SEPARATION...!! I want Shlok to fail to bring back Aastha...

Sometimes I feel that this is kind of a war between Aastha & NA LOL... NA is using saam-daam-danda-vedh LOL... He sent Anjali before, tried to control Aastha by her, but she failed & after today, I think he won't be disappointed with her anymore...
Now he'll try through his bachha... & I want bachha to fail as well.. 
It'll be a treat to watch how baba handles his failure..LOL

On a serious note, I really think something serious turns out.. may be some public image issue.. where people come to know that NA is so liberal that he let his bahu go & lead own life.. and this guy so much after his reputation.. If that really happens I think he'll then try not to force Aastha anymore..

Eagerly waiting for the story to unfold..

Edited by hi50 - 06 January 2014 at 8:07am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DosesarapersepolisPiuPerera--Devakshi--Aas2727decemaprdsr11BinKuchKahe.--Sia--

Go to top