Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aamir Khan has a great sense of script choosing..

angel97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everybody :)

I haven't watched D3 yet but I've heard that Aamir's acting wasn't thaat good..same expression throughout the movie..
But I really wanna know why people say Aamir is the best actor in Bollywood..I have watched a lot of his movies but his acting never stunned me..I don't know but I think he knows which script to choose and he also improves his looks,body for the role but his acting hasn't improved

I like him,his personality,his movies I'm no hater 😊

Wanna know your opinions 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He is ONE of the best actor in BW, not the best I think. There are better actors than Aamir khan I believe.
He is very good among superstar  
But his script choice is par above anyone. Dhoom3 was chosen for commercial purpose, not for critical acclaim but Aamir would never admit it 
Edited by LangdaTyagi - 10 years ago
angel97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LangdaTyagi

He is ONE of the best actor in BW, not the best I think. There are better actors than Aamir khan I believe.

He is very good among superstar  
But his script choice is par above anyone. Dhoom3 was chosen for commercial purpose, not for critical acclaim but Aamir would never admit it 

I agree with you
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its your choice whether u like his acting or not , personally i find him a brilliant actor .. best or not , thats arguable ...
& yea.. he has a better sense of script than most actors of his generation  Edited by D3_4life - 10 years ago