Jodha Akbar

Precap, 6/1 - Page 6

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Jalal,  is a  combination of machoism and vulnerability, isn't he?  Yearning for the little things even when he at the helm...THE Emperor. This makes him very endearing and lovable.

EXACTLY.

Rhett Butler, Jalal & Patrick Jane are my dream men. ESP the first two because they're sooo similar!!! 
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: adianasr

Waise Tripti the exact words from TE are -

Jinhe Aziz samjha tha unhone toh hume dhaake maar kar dur kar diya. Kabhi kabaar hume khatra azizon se zyada hota hai.

Yes this.

Something pricked within when he said, don't remind me Adi. ðŸ˜­
Btw how do you people know my name?? ðŸ˜†
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

EXACTLY.

Rhett Butler, Jalal & Patrick Jane are my dream men. ESP the first two because they're sooo similar!!! 

Who is Patrick Jane?
Of the first two, I thought Rhett Butler was made of sterner stuff and was more cool and controlled. Our Jalal is a bit more on the emotional side and more adorable too.

Who is Patrick Jane?
Of the first two, I thought Rhett Butler was made of sterner stuff and was more cool and controlled. Our Jalal is a bit more on the emotional side and more adorable too.

That I would attribute to Age. Butler is shown to be 30-35 I think.. Jalal is much younger.

Patrick Jane is the main lead of a show called The Mentalist, PLS go see it if you haven't. It is my favourite & I LOVE IT. And of course, HIM.😳
Sandhya.A thumbnail

Btw how do you people know my name?? ðŸ˜†

YOU told me,   in one of my first few interactions in the forum when I had said that your username sounds a little rude to address by. You asked me to call you MEB or Tripti. Btw, any specific reason for such a peculiar user name?

Who is Patrick Jane?

Butler can totally go off the edge, like Jalal.. They don't. But they can. 

The way he picks up Scarlett & takes her to the room? His breakdown on Bonnie's death & on Miranda's lap? 

That is the EXTREME of emotions.

YOU told me,   in one of my first few interactions in the forum when I had said that your username sounds a little rude to address by. You asked me to call you MEB or Tripti. Btw, any specific reason for such a peculiar user name?

Oh. I did. I told Sasha aunty because she really wanted to know. I think it was picked up from there. ðŸ˜†

Story (which I am repeating for the 20th time am sure ðŸ˜†) :

Alakh msged me calling me Mohabbat e bhains (my earlier username was LoveBull)  .. I came up with this & changed it.. She couldn't stop laughing.. When I went back to change it, IF wouldn't let me. ðŸ¤£

But I am so happy it did not!!  I adore my name here. ðŸ˜ƒ
Sandhya.A thumbnail

Butler can totally go off the edge, like Jalal.. They don't. But they can. 

The way he picks up Scarlett & takes her to the room? His breakdown on Bonnie's death & on Miranda's lap? 

That is the EXTREME of emotions.

Even then Rhett never runs behind Scarlett. Never reveals that he does indeed yearn for her till the end and when he does reveal, he had presumably overcome it.
But unfortunately, the CVs have reduced Jalal to a semi-majnu who runs behind Jo.

When Scarlett throws tantrums, Rhett promptly laughs her off and snubs her but Jalal was shown to bear Jodha's tantrums with saintly patience, almost impossible in an Emperor

And yes, age could be the main factor.

I still love to think of how the show would have taken shape if the 90 smart guys of the show who walked out after the Mohan episode stayed back and unfolded the story. Day DreamingWe would have loved Jodha and Jalal 10 times more.

BTW, why was the tiger called Mohan? I am so used to address the tiger so but I am curious about the origins.

Even then Rhett never runs behind Scarlett. Never reveals that he does indeed yearn for her till the end and when he does reveal, he had presumably overcome it.
But unfortunately, the CVs have reduced Jalal to a semi-majnu who runs behind Jo.

When Scarlett throws tantrums, Rhett promptly laughs her off and snubs her but Jalal was shown to bear Jodha's tantrums with saintly patience, almost impossible in an Emperor

And yes, age could be the main factor.

I still love to think of how the show would have taken shape if the 90 smart guys of the show who walked out after the Mohan episode stayed back and unfolded the story. We would have loved Jodha and Jalal 10 times more.

BTW, why was the tiger called Mohan? I am so used to address the tiger so but I am curious about the origins.

I don't know who but someone came up with this name, and everyone followed suit. ðŸ˜†

We are a totally animal friendly Forum!! ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†