Posted: 10 years ago
Night-time. 
Jalal is on his diwaan. Evidently drunk too much wine. He sees Jodha smiling, caressing his hair.. His expression changes to shock & anger.. She continues caressing his  hair & smiling at him.

In anger, Jalal throws Jodha off his diwaan, she falls to the ground & looks back at him in surprise.

P.S. Jodha hugs Jalal in reality. Sapna sacch hua

i think it is poison girl whom Jallu imagines as jodha ...he is so hurt ,feel so bad for him and also confused...but awww
Originally posted by sun29

i think it is poison girl whom Jallu imagines as jodha ...he is so hurt ,feel so bad for him and also confused...but awww

Yes, it is ONLY Benazir.. My heart went out to him in this precap.. Awww. 
he throwed her bcz she is benazir or bcz she is jodha..confusingggπŸ˜†
i think wo defo benzo hey...jallu and his imaginations ...jodha kyu ayegi uski paas???.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...Renu...

i think wo defo benzo hey...jallu and his imaginations ...jodha kyu ayegi uski paas???.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
It's Ben but in his mind he is pushing away jodha. God! When will these two make up.
Well if this is really Jodha then I will say 'Well done TE - Its time your Chudail Begum realises that you want her not just for satisfying an itch but for much much more - That for you its is more than SKL'!!!
And if it is Benny Babes then I say 'Well done TE - lage raho iss nagin ko dur karne mei'!!!
My love for the show has resurrected. Finally,some logic has been introduced. Today's epi was good. And from the precap,closure for the "Almost SR misunderstanding" track can be sighted. And ofcourse,it was Benazir whom he was imagining as Jodha. Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago
hope its BEN  😳 So  finally the promo wil coming up on tomorrow