Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
i didnt look at the episode but i feel good to know that jalal looks happy

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsanjana

i didnt look at the episode but i feel good to know that jalal looks happy

He always does when Jodha is next to him. 

After that hug, he would've been ecstatic. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

Originally posted by disha15

This one hug has made all of us go bonkers.  Day DreamingThis one hug is like SR for us LOL Specially after bearing the past track D'oh

Crazy Emoticons I am immensely SAD! 

Why?
Nefarious Goldie
Nefarious
Nefarious

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Originally posted by hans1

Originally posted by Varmaneelesh

just luvd this tight hug scene and malish scene...SmileSmilebut in precap jalal pushed jo...Shockedd same way she pushed him dat day though not intentionally..revenge over atleast now plz continue love storySmileLOLLOL

the hug scene was kinda cute.Smile.i saw the precap 2 ,but i hope jalal pushed benazir,remember in the last promo jalal imagines benazir as jodha

Ya it's B, not Jodha. Though Jalla obviously imagines that it is..

so are we to believe hes verring towards hating Jodha?Shocked. there was so much hate in his eyes while pushing her away?
Pals2411 IF-Rockerz
Pals2411
Pals2411

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nefarious

just luvd this tight hug scene and malish scene...SmileSmilebut in precap jalal pushed jo...Shockedd same way she pushed him dat day though not intentionally..revenge over atleast now plz continue love storySmileLOLLOL

the hug scene was kinda cute.Smile.i saw the precap 2 ,but i hope jalal pushed benazir,remember in the last promo jalal imagines benazir as jodha

so are we to believe hes verring towards hating Jodha?Shocked. there was so much hate in his eyes while pushing her away?
yes I agree. Ouch The episode was lovely only because of the JA-JO maalish and hug scene. Both of them care for each other. It is obvious. Jalal reconstructing the Ambe Maa temple only shows his affection for Jo. But the bottom line is that he is very humiliated and hurt and the precap only shows his bottled up feelings towards his lovely begum.Cry 
Despite these lovely scenes however, I want the CVs to redeem Jalal big time (because of the near kiss with Ben) Hope they have some ace up their sleeves.

Edited by Pals2411 - 07 January 2014 at 12:25am

Nefarious

Nefarious Goldie
Nefarious
Nefarious

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pals2411

yes I agree. Ouch The episode was lovely only because of the JA-JO maalish and hug scene. Both of them care for each other. It is obvious. Jalal reconstructing the Ambe Maa temple only shows his affection for Jo. But the bottom line is that he is very humiliated and hurt and the precap only shows his bottled up feelings towards his lovely begum.Cry 
Despite these lovely scenes however, I want the CVs to redeem Jalal big time (because of the near kiss with Ben) Hope they have some ace up their sleeves.

I agree with you. However, wouldnt it be too unreal, if jalal was totally unfazed by the overtures a beautiful seductress made? I think they are treading the fineline between fact and fiction.

Pals2411

Pals2411 IF-Rockerz
Pals2411
Pals2411

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:06am | IP Logged

I agree with you. However, wouldnt it be too unreal, if jalal was totally unfazed by the overtures a beautiful seductress made? I think they are treading the fineline between fact and fiction.
From my point of view, it wouldn't have been unreal, if Jalal had not washed off his hands from the sharbat/wine the previous day when she came to his hojra. He literally did that while murmuring that he was only using Ben to make Jodha jealous. If they would not have shown that scene and also the one where he says to himself that 'Jodha begum na aap humme apne paas aane dena chahti hai aur na doosre ke paas dena chahti hai', then according to me Jalal getting enchanted by Ben's beauty could have been digested. (Given the fact that he is still not in love/fails to recognize his innermost feelings for her and also because he is forever surrounded by beautiful women in his harem).

Edited by Pals2411 - 07 January 2014 at 1:05am
Nefarious Goldie
Nefarious
Nefarious

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:51am | IP Logged

From my point of view, it wouldn't have been unreal, if Jalal had not washed off his hands from the sharbat/wine the previous day when she came to his hojra. He literally did that while murmuring that he was only using Ben to make Jodha jealous. If they would not have shown that scene and also the one where he says to himself that 'Jodha begum na aap humme apne paas aane dena chahti hai aur na doosre ke paas dena chahti hai', then according to me Jalal getting enchanted by Ben's beauty could have been digested. (Given the fact that he is still not in love/fails to recognize his innermost feelings for her and also because he is forever surrounded by beautiful women in his harem).

i am saying it would be unbelievable if a seductress makes overtures at you at night and yet you dont succumb...

irrespective of how  many beauties he has in his harem. Fact is, benazir is talk of the town for her sexiness and beauty. hence would seem unreal

Pals2411

Go to top