Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha hugs Jalal :) (Page 12)

HarJen4evr Goldie
HarJen4evr
HarJen4evr

Joined: 06 November 2012
Posts: 2215

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Confused
No, it isn't mine or anybody's else's imagination! She hugged him very tightly.

It is Jodha who IMAGINES the assassin intruders but no. The hug very much happened in reality.


oh yeahh i've seen here in parijat'z sign box Smile
jodha hug jalal 4rm back
wish if she wud've hugged him 4rm behind little closely & tyyyttlyyy EmbarrassedWinkLOL
 & jalal was Shocked he might b thinking inside yeh jodha begum ko kya hogaya hai hodha begum ap thk toh hai nawTongue


btw TFS trip'x Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika-E-Bhais

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Joined: 12 January 2012
Posts: 51391

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nefarious

Cant wait for BEN to be exposed :)
also- who else finds that Mirze dude- step brother/cousin whatever of Jalal annoying?







Um I don't. I really like him.


He looks like a true brother of Jalal & sooo cute he is. LOL
Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Joined: 12 January 2012
Posts: 51391

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovergirlalina

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Confused
No, it isn't mine or anybody's else's imagination! She hugged him very tightly.

It is Jodha who IMAGINES the assassin intruders but no. The hug very much happened in reality.


oh yeahh i've seen here in parijat'z sign box Smile
jodha hug jalal 4rm back
wish if she wud've hugged him 4rm behind little closely & tyyyttlyyy EmbarrassedWinkLOL
 & jalal was Shocked he might b thinking inside yeh jodha begum ko kya hogaya hai hodha begum ap thk toh hai nawTongue


btw TFS trip'x Big smile


Oh you're welcome. I can't not update! No updates today though.


Ya. He looked soo shocked but soo happy. Awww Big smile



Nefarious Goldie
Nefarious
Nefarious

Joined: 30 October 2013
Posts: 1918

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Originally posted by Nefarious

Cant wait for BEN to be exposed :)
also- who else finds that Mirze dude- step brother/cousin whatever of Jalal annoying?







Um I don't. I really like him.


He looks like a true brother of Jalal & sooo cute he is. LOL

so i understand u like him cos he looks like jalal :D
bt the way hes going on and on abt hooking up with shivani is getting on my nerves
Angry


Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Joined: 12 January 2012
Posts: 51391

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Big smile No that isn't the only reason why I like him.
ShiKim!! I am their foremost shipper.


They HAVE to get married, screw History. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nefarious

Nefarious Goldie
Nefarious
Nefarious

Joined: 30 October 2013
Posts: 1918

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 3:03am | IP Logged
what kinda damage do u reckon Maham intends this time ..
i cant understand how she will milk the situation by asking shivani to marry Mirza
Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Joined: 12 January 2012
Posts: 51391

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nefarious

what kinda damage do u reckon Maham intends this time ..
i cant understand how she will milk the situation by asking shivani to marry Mirza


I think Jalal will get to know on the day of the marriage or the night before about Shi & Tej & it'll blow up in all their faces!! Hakim will be furious.
Nefarious Goldie
Nefarious
Nefarious

Joined: 30 October 2013
Posts: 1918

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Originally posted by Nefarious

what kinda damage do u reckon Maham intends this time ..
i cant understand how she will milk the situation by asking shivani to marry Mirza


I think Jalal will get to know on the day of the marriage or the night before about Shi & Tej & it'll blow up in all their faces!! Hakim will be furious.

can imagine the chocolaty and smily face Mirza being furious?

Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Jodha Akbar Twist : Jodha's Pregnancy makes rift amid Jodha, Jalal

2 3 4

Author: Rutuja...   Replies: 30   Views: 27919

Rutuja... 30 27919 28 March 2014 at 7:05am by oiiinano
Jalal Jalal Jalal.....uffff kya karte ho tum

2

Author: Amor.   Replies: 15   Views: 6220

Amor. 15 6220 25 December 2013 at 3:27am by Amor.
in promo angry jalal not sad jalal

Author: vinitaj27   Replies: 6   Views: 2261

vinitaj27 6 2261 08 December 2013 at 1:14pm by petrichorr
Jalal Chahe Jodha Chahe Jalal in dono k love mein Ruku ka kya kaam

2 3 4

Author: Vishi-   Replies: 26   Views: 3602

Vishi- 26 3602 07 December 2013 at 3:36am by GOTforever
Jalal, Jalal, Jalal all the way yesterday!

2 3

Author: skanda12   Replies: 21   Views: 10532

skanda12 21 10532 02 October 2013 at 4:34am by featherheart

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index