Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: cenation123

are distru this update is what made me write the whole thing to i want ki uska impact waisa hi ho and I am not so sure about what i wrote so I want to get a reader's genuine opinion.I mean this update is really going to be the thing that will lead to the climax so I want that ki iska impact zabardast ho

acha...good idea...
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i just need a person who is not biased gives me the genuine review so as i can improve and edit accordingly
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail

i just need a person who is not biased gives me the genuine review so as i can improve and edit accordingly

hmm... u know anyone you can do that?
Death_Memories thumbnail
nope thats why i was asking here but tere alaawa no one here.I have no particular person in mind anyone who is interested can do it.Only condition that they should forget that I am harshita and just read it as something they expect you know

I am making no sense here but i think you get what I mean
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail

nope thats why i was asking here but tere alaawa no one here.I have no particular person in mind anyone who is interested can do it.Only condition that they should forget that I am harshita and just read it as something they expect you know

I am making no sense here but i think you get what I mean

you make sense...
its difficult to find someone like that...
Death_Memories thumbnail
i'll find someone koi aisa jisne mere ek bhi work naa padha ho
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail

i'll find someone koi aisa jisne mere ek bhi work naa padha ho

haan yeh acha idea hai...
aaj ka epi dekha?
Death_Memories thumbnail
distru i have abandoned D3.I have completely banished myself from watching it.I am not getting sucked back into the useless drama.I hate swaron now because they made me love them too much and they keep hurting me because after 2 and a half years I have been disappointed more times than I have been happy.So i said goodbye to D3 finally and I cherish the swaron moments of the past.Thats that
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail

distru i have abandoned D3.I have completely banished myself from watching it.I am not getting sucked back into the useless drama.I hate swaron now because they made me love them too much and they keep hurting me because after 2 and a half years I have been disappointed more times than I have been happy.So i said goodbye to D3 finally and I cherish the swaron moments of the past.Thats that

oh...i understand...but do watch the dance
Death_Memories thumbnail
i cant because i am still sensitive and I am pretty sure that if I watch now I will resume watching it all together and I cant go through more disappointment.So will watch later