SwaRon||VruShan AT#112-Chaklate Girl Completes A Successful Year<3 - Page 56

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by cenation123

dont quote more than 3 times please
mere SS updates pe bhi so less comments I am thinking about quitting writing after completing this SS..

Don't even think about Mrs Harshita warna you'll get earful from me for that lady..🤔. Coz you're bloody awesome at writing yaar.. And not only you but many many writers are facing this problem of lack of response but I believe this is a phase which will get over soon so don't quit writing don't..😊.

kash dii tell me about crazy doesn't even begin to describe it I nearly lost my mind.anyways My family made sure that i had a healthy diet and lost of medicines so I am healthy as a horse now.No worries
I understand your condition completely though being sick and get admitted in the hospital sucks big big big time dude.. Am happy you're doing good now..😃.
Originally posted by sweet16cash

Don't even think about Mrs Harshita warna you'll get earful from me for that lady..🤔. Coz you're bloody awesome at writing yaar.. And not only you but many many writers are facing this problem of lack of response but I believe this is a phase which will get over soon so don't quit writing don't..😊.

what was that for
kaha gaye kash dii when did i get marrien and you know about my wedding but i dont please enlighten me too
distru🤗

guys I need help if anyone is willing to help me please temme

distru🤗

guys I need help if anyone is willing to help me please temme
harshu🤗
aur kaisi help chaiye tujhe?
distru I need someone to proof read my SS's coming update and give me the desired and required feedback
i mean like someone should read it and then tell me from a reader's point of view that what is missing and what can be added or edited so that I can make it more effective.

i mean like someone should read it and then tell me from a reader's point of view that what is missing and what can be added or edited so that I can make it more effective.

hmmm...
but u are a brilliant writer isli kya zarurat hai?
are distru this update is what made me write the whole thing to i want ki uska impact waisa hi ho and I am not so sure about what i wrote so I want to get a reader's genuine opinion.I mean this update is really going to be the thing that will lead to the climax so I want that ki iska impact zabardast ho