Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Kamla's dreams? Fair or unfair (Page 2)

Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sb1410

I wonder if the reason why there is no aspiration for PaKhi is because she is born to a rich family and Kamla expects her to marry a rich man and have a happy life and her daughter Kalpi needs to have a good education get a great job become some who people can look up too and remove herself from the life of poverity it is the dream of most poor souls that their children do better in life than them.
I agree that most people dream of a better life for their children. However, why does Kamla not dream of a good man to marry Kalpi too and for Paakhi to become an independent woman too?  Why does she not dream that they bot can have it all?
I think this may be due to the fact that she dreams rather narrowly and has set her aspirations rather low. I would have like for her to believe that women can have both independence and love.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index