Posted: 11 January 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
thanks sweety...thanks for ur effort...love u
Shivika_Fanatic IF-Dazzler
Shivika_Fanatic
Shivika_Fanatic

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppluvkuch

thanks sweety...thanks for ur effort...love u

Most welcome sweetheart.!!! Embarrassed please you also do the same asap then our efforts will compel them to do it Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ppluvkuch

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 5:11am | IP Logged
wow... thankss a lot for calling zee Clap
--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged
WOW That's indeed the Greatest news of the Day.Big smile Party DancingGod My PariJat Segment TogetherDay Dreaming Blushing Embarrassed   LOLTFS.HugBut yaar Didn't you said that We get Hell irritated seeing only MA reaching everywhere and kaan bharofy everyone,she got to know of everything before anyone in palace and Use it against Jodha and Akdha's relationship especially.And Leads are being shown Dumb time to time like teri turn over and Meri turn of being Dumb.Pls someone tell them to Do something about MA seriously now bcoz the show is getting irritating now with the villian and her non-stop Saazishs everytime.Kal ka epi was WORST till date!!Angry Ouch DeadThis is making our show somewhat like QH of that time when That Billi girl is thereUnhappy LOLAnd I don't want and can't tolerate such dumbness for My Akdha at any cost.EmbarrassedPls tell them to atleast bring the First letter MU conspiracy done by her in open to Jalal atleast and Even If He don't tell anyone as She is his badiammi But Surely He'll doubt her,keep an eye on her and most importantly won't trust her blindly from next time.Big smile EmbarrassedThat is something HELL needed now Smart and Intelligent Jalal and Jodha not dumb.Embarrassed

Edited by --Janvie-- - 11 January 2014 at 5:26am

AkDha_Fan

Shivika_Fanatic
Shivika_Fanatic

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Janvie--

WOW That's indeed the Greatest news of the Day.Big smile Party DancingGod My PariJat Segment TogetherDay Dreaming Blushing Embarrassed   LOLTFS.Hug But yaar Didn't you said that We get Hell irritated seeing only MA reaching everywhere and kaan bharofy everyone,she got to know of everything and Use it against Jodha and Akdha's relationship especially.And Leads are being shown Dumb time to time like teri turn over and Meri turn of being Dumb.Pls someone tell them to Do something about MA seriously now bcoz the show is getting irritating now with the villian and her non-stop Saazishs everytime.Kal ka epi was WORST till date!!Angry Ouch DeadThis is making our show somewhat like QH of that time when That Billi girl is thereUnhappy LOLAnd I don't want and can't tolerate such dumbness for My Akdha at any cost.EmbarrassedPls tell them to atleast bring the First letter MU conspiracy done by her in open to Jalal atleast and Even If He don't tell anyone as She is his badiammi But Surely He'll doubt her,keep an eye on her and most importantly won't trust her blindly from next time.Big smile EmbarrassedThat is something HELL needed now Smart and Intelligent Jalal and Jodha not dumb.Embarrassed

Ooppsss ... sorry forgot to mention these stuffsSleepy  ... How the hell could I? LOL ... I got more and more concerntrated on PariJat thing so that's why Embarrassed ... I'll make sure to ask them the same asap Smile

--Janvie--

Shivika_Fanatic
Shivika_Fanatic

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonilausarun

wow... thankss a lot for calling zee Clap

My pleasure Sonila Embarrassed
Shivika_Fanatic
Shivika_Fanatic