Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

All Zee TV Call Updates HERE (Page 70)

ngayou IF-Rockerz
ngayou
ngayou

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 6438

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by jiya.k

[QUOTE=ngayou] Sighhh, TFS Ela. The only hope for Ben track ending is when Rajat s fully fit & fine on his feet. He s to be appreciated for working despite the pain he must be suffering. So let s bear the pain of seeing Ben track for the leads' sake till we get luckier... ... Totally agree wid u,thats the exactly my pov to watch and tolerate this track... and hope that all other fans also understand this n continew support JA n our akdha...


actually I feel RT's pain is being augmented because of his scenes with her not the other way around..I'm sorry but I'm not convinced in his scenes with Benazir at all..it looks artificial to me..
His scenes with Pari and Lavina are not so...LOL


LOL, Lashy, u really hate our na na currently Jallu s Benu baby na Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lashyelasingh

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Joined: 02 November 2008
Posts: 35666

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
If that reptilian does bid adieu to this show by this week, I am packing my backs from the forum and from the show.Approve I don't have time nonsense, and just giving it a chance for my love for the leads.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elasinghsonia_1

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Joined: 14 February 2005
Posts: 46626

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ngayou

Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by jiya.k

[QUOTE=ngayou] Sighhh, TFS Ela. The only hope for Ben track ending is when Rajat s fully fit & fine on his feet. He s to be appreciated for working despite the pain he must be suffering. So let s bear the pain of seeing Ben track for the leads' sake till we get luckier... ... Totally agree wid u,thats the exactly my pov to watch and tolerate this track... and hope that all other fans also understand this n continew support JA n our akdha...


actually I feel RT's pain is being augmented because of his scenes with her not the other way around..I'm sorry but I'm not convinced in his scenes with Benazir at all..it looks artificial to me..
His scenes with Pari and Lavina are not so...LOL


LOL, Lashy, u really hate our na na currently Jallu s Benu baby na Wink

I know I shouldn't say this in the forum, but thanks to this track..I actually have started immensely disliking (using a very mild term, trust me) Meghna Naidu... LOL tho Benazir ka socho!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ngayouelasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Joined: 17 October 2009
Posts: 30270

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Ben mein aisa kya hai that we all are united in our dislike for her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha_33sonia_1

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 25240

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by sonilausarun

Ben track will conti Shocked D'oh
Yes as he said we have not yet started shooting with new track yet...

Didn't I say so earlier Ela Cry Unless Trp's fall, this will continue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elasinghILTHBEB

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Joined: 17 October 2009
Posts: 30270

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

If that reptilian does bid adieu to this show by this week, I am packing my backs from the forum and from the show.Approve I don't have time nonsense, and just giving it a chance for my love for the leads.
Sorry to inform you Meghana next week jayegi...CryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILTHBEB

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 25240

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

What the hell? are they testing our patience? Angry 
Oh god save us! 
Every time a different story...

This is bad, no awful! why can't they understand that we can't tolerate this Naagin on screen... 

Ekta Maiyya ki Jai... thanks Ekta... Dead
Prepare urself for the worst...

LOL Worse than this ?? Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha_33elasinghILTHBEB

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Joined: 17 October 2009
Posts: 30270

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_1

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by sonilausarun

Ben track will conti Shocked D'oh
Yes as he said we have not yet started shooting with new track yet...

Didn't I say so earlier Ela Cry Unless Trp's fall, this will continue.

Sonu I request you to make good predictions only becoz they most often come true...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILTHBEB

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
whoever is doing phone call to zee

Author: staker123   Replies: 6   Views: 834

staker123 6 834 22 January 2014 at 6:02am by latanzia
that call beauty with brain -jodha

Author: Pen786   Replies: 7   Views: 1403

Pen786 7 1403 10 December 2013 at 9:17am by DirectionerAF
Jalaal Birthday Gift..Will ppl call him AKBAR

2

Author: VEENAGOPAL   Replies: 11   Views: 1368

VEENAGOPAL 11 1368 27 November 2013 at 10:10am by baubles
ILKDM # 33 : The Call Of the Siren !!

Author: Zoyafan   Replies: 0   Views: 533

Zoyafan 0 533 24 October 2013 at 3:31am by Zoyafan
plz call shaguni bai

Author: munni_rajatfan   Replies: 8   Views: 1054

munni_rajatfan 8 1054 18 September 2013 at 8:40am by Abie10

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index