Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

All Zee TV Call Updates HERE (Page 69)

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Joined: 17 October 2009
Posts: 30270

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paru...

Originally posted by Bamonforever

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

What the hell? are they testing our patience? Angry 
Oh god save us! 
Better quit the show for our mental peace. At least for a week. Dead
true.OuchDimag kharab kar diya.
Paru now a days I feel angry after watching the episode...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geekAkanksha_33

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Joined: 14 February 2005
Posts: 47895

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Their TRPS for this track are just as high as any other track lately...they're convinced people are liking it... Ouch
I think many of the Indian audiences like watching sadism on TV...

Thing is, you can shift to other serials...but most of the popular serials will eventually take the same route...

have been there...done that..Ouch also, when you shift to another for the sake of better storylines, you rarely have the same loyalty/excitement to it as you have when you fall in love with a lead or a pair!
I used to watch Nanand ki khushiyon ki chaabhi - Meri Bhabhi (Star plus) its amazing...and the story is still going strong - much better directed than JA...but, I'm content just knowing the story here and there when I don't get time...don't need to spend so long on it...


Edited by lashy - 08 January 2014 at 4:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

ppluvkuch IF-Sizzlerz
ppluvkuch
ppluvkuch

Joined: 15 November 2011
Posts: 12329

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
even i have the feeling that they are going to drag ben track for a couple of more week

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha_33elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Joined: 17 October 2009
Posts: 30270

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Their TRPS for this track are just as high as any other track lately...they're convinced people are liking it... Ouch
I think many of the Indian audiences like watching sadism on TV...

Thing is, you can shift to other serials...but most of the popular serials will eventually take the same route...

have been there...done that..Ouch also, when you shift to another for the sake of better storylines, you rarely have the same loyalty/excitement to it as you have when you fall in love with a lead or a pair!
I used to watch Nanand ki khushiyon ki chaabhi - Meri Bhabhi (Star plus) its amazing...and the story is still going strong - much better directed than JA...but, I'm content just knowing the story here and there when I don't get time...don't need to spend so long on it...
I agree it is this loyalty factor that is keeping me glued to JA...No matter how much I threaten to quit ,I will continue watching it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha_33

jiya.k IF-Dazzler
jiya.k
jiya.k

Joined: 07 March 2013
Posts: 4464

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:23am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ngayou] Sighhh, TFS Ela. The only hope for Ben track ending is when Rajat s fully fit & fine on his feet. He s to be appreciated for working despite the pain he must be suffering. So let s bear the pain of seeing Ben track for the leads' sake till we get luckier... ... Totally agree wid u,thats the exactly my pov to watch and tolerate this track... and hope that all other fans also understand this n continew support JA n our akdha...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ngayouelasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Joined: 17 October 2009
Posts: 30270

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppluvkuch

even i have the feeling that they are going to drag ben track for a couple of more week
Exactly...but I hate this woman...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha_33

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Joined: 17 October 2009
Posts: 30270

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya.k

[QUOTE=ngayou] Sighhh, TFS Ela. The only hope for Ben track ending is when Rajat s fully fit & fine on his feet. He s to be appreciated for working despite the pain he must be suffering. So let s bear the pain of seeing Ben track for the leads' sake till we get luckier... ... Totally agree wid u,thats the exactly my pov to watch and tolerate this track... and hope that all other fans also understand this n continew support JA n our akdha...
Welcome Jiya...It is painful to watch BenJa...
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Joined: 14 February 2005
Posts: 47895

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya.k

[QUOTE=ngayou] Sighhh, TFS Ela. The only hope for Ben track ending is when Rajat s fully fit & fine on his feet. He s to be appreciated for working despite the pain he must be suffering. So let s bear the pain of seeing Ben track for the leads' sake till we get luckier... ... Totally agree wid u,thats the exactly my pov to watch and tolerate this track... and hope that all other fans also understand this n continew support JA n our akdha...

actually I feel RT's pain is being augmented because of his scenes with her not the other way around..I'm sorry but I'm not convinced in his scenes with Benazir at all..it looks artificial to me..
His scenes with Pari and Lavina are not so...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
whoever is doing phone call to zee

Author: staker123   Replies: 6   Views: 838

staker123 6 838 22 January 2014 at 6:02am by latanzia
that call beauty with brain -jodha

Author: Pen786   Replies: 7   Views: 1408

Pen786 7 1408 10 December 2013 at 9:17am by DirectionerAF
Jalaal Birthday Gift..Will ppl call him AKBAR

2

Author: VEENAGOPAL   Replies: 11   Views: 1370

VEENAGOPAL 11 1370 27 November 2013 at 10:10am by baubles
ILKDM # 33 : The Call Of the Siren !!

Author: Zoyafan   Replies: 0   Views: 537

Zoyafan 0 537 24 October 2013 at 3:31am by Zoyafan
plz call shaguni bai

Author: munni_rajatfan   Replies: 8   Views: 1059

munni_rajatfan 8 1059 18 September 2013 at 8:40am by Abie10

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index