Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paru...

Originally posted by Bamonforever

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

What the hell? are they testing our patience? Angry 
Oh god save us! 
Better quit the show for our mental peace. At least for a week. Dead
true.OuchDimag kharab kar diya.
Paru now a days I feel angry after watching the episode...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geekAkanksha_33

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Their TRPS for this track are just as high as any other track lately...they're convinced people are liking it... Ouch
I think many of the Indian audiences like watching sadism on TV...

Thing is, you can shift to other serials...but most of the popular serials will eventually take the same route...

have been there...done that..Ouch also, when you shift to another for the sake of better storylines, you rarely have the same loyalty/excitement to it as you have when you fall in love with a lead or a pair!
I used to watch Nanand ki khushiyon ki chaabhi - Meri Bhabhi (Star plus) its amazing...and the story is still going strong - much better directed than JA...but, I'm content just knowing the story here and there when I don't get time...don't need to spend so long on it...

Edited by lashy - 08 January 2014 at 4:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

ppluvkuch IF-Sizzlerz
ppluvkuch
ppluvkuch

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
even i have the feeling that they are going to drag ben track for a couple of more week

Akanksha_33elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Their TRPS for this track are just as high as any other track lately...they're convinced people are liking it... Ouch
I think many of the Indian audiences like watching sadism on TV...

Thing is, you can shift to other serials...but most of the popular serials will eventually take the same route...

have been there...done that..Ouch also, when you shift to another for the sake of better storylines, you rarely have the same loyalty/excitement to it as you have when you fall in love with a lead or a pair!
I used to watch Nanand ki khushiyon ki chaabhi - Meri Bhabhi (Star plus) its amazing...and the story is still going strong - much better directed than JA...but, I'm content just knowing the story here and there when I don't get time...don't need to spend so long on it...
I agree it is this loyalty factor that is keeping me glued to JA...No matter how much I threaten to quit ,I will continue watching it...

Akanksha_33

jiya.k IF-Dazzler
jiya.k
jiya.k

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:23am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ngayou] Sighhh, TFS Ela. The only hope for Ben track ending is when Rajat s fully fit & fine on his feet. He s to be appreciated for working despite the pain he must be suffering. So let s bear the pain of seeing Ben track for the leads' sake till we get luckier... ... Totally agree wid u,thats the exactly my pov to watch and tolerate this track... and hope that all other fans also understand this n continew support JA n our akdha...

ngayouelasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppluvkuch

even i have the feeling that they are going to drag ben track for a couple of more week
Exactly...but I hate this woman...Angry

Akanksha_33

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya.k

[QUOTE=ngayou] Sighhh, TFS Ela. The only hope for Ben track ending is when Rajat s fully fit & fine on his feet. He s to be appreciated for working despite the pain he must be suffering. So let s bear the pain of seeing Ben track for the leads' sake till we get luckier... ... Totally agree wid u,thats the exactly my pov to watch and tolerate this track... and hope that all other fans also understand this n continew support JA n our akdha...
Welcome Jiya...It is painful to watch BenJa...
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya.k

actually I feel RT's pain is being augmented because of his scenes with her not the other way around..I'm sorry but I'm not convinced in his scenes with Benazir at all..it looks artificial to me..
His scenes with Pari and Lavina are not so...LOL

elasingh

Go to top