Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

All Zee TV Call Updates HERE (Page 63)

jiya.k IF-Dazzler
jiya.k
jiya.k

Joined: 07 March 2013
Posts: 4460

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by jiya.k

Plz comment your true feelings about ben's track as reply of that new tweet about ben then i think they realized how much people hate this track...as per meghna tweet she'l came kajarat on sunday thats means they showed previous shoot episode now n not yet shoot her exit and mix her track wid hakim n shivani track n we also see her in this track wid all agra ladies...4me just one hope or positive thing is this may be due to rajat injury they do this when he is fine everything is fine...

[DIV][B]I have given up...[/B][/DIV]
                   ...plz don't atleast sake of rajat n paridhi, rajat suffer wid this injury but still shooting 4his show to make his fans interest continew in the show who just watching JA 4 just watch him onscreen so 4his effort plz tolrate all this 4 some more time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha_33staker123

Akanksha_33 IF-Sizzlerz
Akanksha_33
Akanksha_33

Joined: 04 August 2011
Posts: 13284

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

What the hell? are they testing our patience? Angry 
Oh god save us! 
Every time a different story...

This is bad, no awful! why can't they understand that we can't tolerate this Naagin on screen... 

Ekta Maiyya ki Jai... thanks Ekta... Dead
Prepare urself for the worst...

I am preparing myself now, for the horror...  their misunderstanding will clear after 10000 and love story after a million years! 
Exactly...

do they realise it's Jodha Akbar and not Benazir Akbar! or Shivani Mirza! Angry 

bas now i want Abu Mali and Jodha... 
Yes...

I'm confused Confused Yes to Abu Mali or Jodha or Yes to do they realise? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

Akanksha_33 IF-Sizzlerz
Akanksha_33
Akanksha_33

Joined: 04 August 2011
Posts: 13284

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya.k

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by jiya.k

Plz comment your true feelings about ben's track as reply of that new tweet about ben then i think they realized how much people hate this track...as per meghna tweet she'l came kajarat on sunday thats means they showed previous shoot episode now n not yet shoot her exit and mix her track wid hakim n shivani track n we also see her in this track wid all agra ladies...4me just one hope or positive thing is this may be due to rajat injury they do this when he is fine everything is fine...

I have given up...
                   ...plz don't atleast sake of rajat n paridhi, rajat suffer wid this injury but still shooting 4his show to make his fans interest continew in the show who just watching JA 4 just watch him onscreen so 4his effort plz tolrate all this 4 some more time...

I am tolerating all this for only Rajat Pari... otherwise never would i have tolerated this.! Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stargirl327ashpatelasinghsonia_1

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Joined: 17 October 2009
Posts: 30270

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

What the hell? are they testing our patience? Angry 
Oh god save us! 
Every time a different story...

This is bad, no awful! why can't they understand that we can't tolerate this Naagin on screen... 

Ekta Maiyya ki Jai... thanks Ekta... Dead
Prepare urself for the worst...

I am preparing myself now, for the horror...  their misunderstanding will clear after 10000 and love story after a million years! 
Exactly...

do they realise it's Jodha Akbar and not Benazir Akbar! or Shivani Mirza! Angry 

bas now i want Abu Mali and Jodha... 
Yes...

I'm confused Confused Yes to Abu Mali or Jodha or Yes to do they realise? 
AM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha_33

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Joined: 25 June 2013
Posts: 4732

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
ela di it's too hard to believe but the more ha ters for a villain,the more it stays,cause for a villain haters are counted as backhand positive reviews to his/her characterization..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

staker123elasingh

Akanksha_33 IF-Sizzlerz
Akanksha_33
Akanksha_33

Joined: 04 August 2011
Posts: 13284

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

What the hell? are they testing our patience? Angry 
Oh god save us! 
Every time a different story...

This is bad, no awful! why can't they understand that we can't tolerate this Naagin on screen... 

Ekta Maiyya ki Jai... thanks Ekta... Dead
Prepare urself for the worst...

I am preparing myself now, for the horror...  their misunderstanding will clear after 10000 and love story after a million years! 
Exactly...

do they realise it's Jodha Akbar and not Benazir Akbar! or Shivani Mirza! Angry 

bas now i want Abu Mali and Jodha... 
Yes...

I'm confused Confused Yes to Abu Mali or Jodha or Yes to do they realise? 
AM
Even i want some AM and Jodha... the story is heading in the direction of ben becoming a begum and not of her end... Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Joined: 30 January 2012
Posts: 13248

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi003

ela di it's too hard to believe but the more ha ters for a villain,the more it stays,cause for a villain haters are counted as backhand positive reviews to his/her characterization..


u r right
we should calll zee and say we love benz they will end her track soonLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi003elasingh

MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz
MaddyO
MaddyO

Joined: 31 March 2013
Posts: 11973

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
It is clear they are not bothered about any feedback.
They will do what they want to, and are doing that
When was the last time really enjoyed an episode?

This could not care less attitude will end up costing them viewers
Not all viewers watch because they like Rajat or Paridhi, but for story

Won't be so noticable in short term but if some new good serial is launched on some other channel then they will see dip in numbers

Till then viewers of Babaji ka thallu!




The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stargirl327pallavi003Akanksha_33sonia_1elasingh

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
whoever is doing phone call to zee

Author: staker123   Replies: 6   Views: 834

staker123 6 834 22 January 2014 at 6:02am by latanzia
that call beauty with brain -jodha

Author: Pen786   Replies: 7   Views: 1403

Pen786 7 1403 10 December 2013 at 9:17am by DirectionerAF
Jalaal Birthday Gift..Will ppl call him AKBAR

2

Author: VEENAGOPAL   Replies: 11   Views: 1368

VEENAGOPAL 11 1368 27 November 2013 at 10:10am by baubles
ILKDM # 33 : The Call Of the Siren !!

Author: Zoyafan   Replies: 0   Views: 534

Zoyafan 0 534 24 October 2013 at 3:31am by Zoyafan
plz call shaguni bai

Author: munni_rajatfan   Replies: 8   Views: 1055

munni_rajatfan 8 1055 18 September 2013 at 8:40am by Abie10

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index