Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
So, obviously I'm going to quit the show till the picture improves if it ever improves at all , any way I already have planned to shift to RR forum. So this is good bye JA from me ! ðŸ˜Š
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Akanksha_33

What the hell? are they testing our patience? ðŸ˜¡ 

Oh god save us! 

Better quit the show for our mental peace. At least for a week. ðŸ¤¢
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mages

ela, I reall could understand ur state after bring cheated by zee idiots on their promise

this ben track is not going to end nor jallu's revenge track...its so obvious from yesterday epi...all we can do is either quit or stick for parijat...they are not going to  listen feedbacks...those people in india should slap their faces for both zee n EK by dipping the trps... they only understand the language of trps

the other reason for dragging the track is RT injury...he is not heal yet...if we look at the scenes...his pain is visible on his face n on-screen...the only scene which he had comfort was during the tail malish scene when he lie on pari's lap n stretch his legs straight...that was the only scenes he look comfort throughout this week. ..it takes sometime to heal...this is one reason I am tolerating this track...its no fault of RT...

as rahim reading the letter n clearing up the MU...its never going to happen...but still lets have hopes...

this ben track...revenge track...jealousy track is not going to end anytime soon...its a long long journey with that add ShiKim angle...adham...MA...cheappu..AM angle...there is no Akdha romance anywhere soon

Its time to change the title to Benazir Akbar at the moment

Meges thanks for understanding yaar...Zee gives a different answer every time...I was absolutely fine with revenge track till Ben made an entry and Jallu started lusting over her...Now how can I enjoy Akdha scenes without remembering Benja...
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Garu I am seriously thinking of shifting to BV...
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Bamonforever

true.Dimag kharab kar diya.
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paru...

true.Dimag kharab kar diya.

Paru now a days I feel angry after watching the episode...
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Their TRPS for this track are just as high as any other track lately...they're convinced people are liking it... 
I think many of the Indian audiences like watching sadism on TV...

Thing is, you can shift to other serials...but most of the popular serials will eventually take the same route...

have been there...done that.. also, when you shift to another for the sake of better storylines, you rarely have the same loyalty/excitement to it as you have when you fall in love with a lead or a pair!
I used to watch Nanand ki khushiyon ki chaabhi - Meri Bhabhi (Star plus) its amazing...and the story is still going strong - much better directed than JA...but, I'm content just knowing the story here and there when I don't get time...don't need to spend so long on it...
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
even i have the feeling that they are going to drag ben track for a couple of more week
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

Their TRPS for this track are just as high as any other track lately...they're convinced people are liking it... 

I think many of the Indian audiences like watching sadism on TV...

Thing is, you can shift to other serials...but most of the popular serials will eventually take the same route...

have been there...done that.. also, when you shift to another for the sake of better storylines, you rarely have the same loyalty/excitement to it as you have when you fall in love with a lead or a pair!
I used to watch Nanand ki khushiyon ki chaabhi - Meri Bhabhi (Star plus) its amazing...and the story is still going strong - much better directed than JA...but, I'm content just knowing the story here and there when I don't get time...don't need to spend so long on it...

I agree it is this loyalty factor that is keeping me glued to JA...No matter how much I threaten to quit ,I will continue watching it...
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=ngayou] Sighhh, TFS Ela. The only hope for Ben track ending is when Rajat s fully fit & fine on his feet. He s to be appreciated for working despite the pain he must be suffering. So let s bear the pain of seeing Ben track for the leads' sake till we get luckier... ... Totally agree wid u,thats the exactly my pov to watch and tolerate this track... and hope that all other fans also understand this n continew support JA n our akdha...