India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

All Zee TV Call Updates HERE (Page 103)

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged
I'm very disappointed with the way they are showing Jalal's transition into Akbar. It was okayif they were showing any random aam aadmi who was ruthless before being in love and then becomes all soft once he in love. But here it isn't just any aam aadmi we are talking about. Its Akbar The Great for heavens sake.
Any king would look like a lallu,let alone Akbar the great. He has been repeatedly failing. Are they trying to say that the mUghal sultanate trembled down when Jalal fell in love? That's what they've been showing lately.

This is just tragic. EK should have simply made a modern day love story.That's what she's good at and that's what she knows to do. She has failed in creating an epic historical love story.

There have been other shows where love stories of historical figures have been shown,without making the king look weak.

This is just sad Cry And Im not saying this as a Jalal fan,but a mere historical shows fan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gincolashy

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Lashy every other track has ended with in 2 weeks... Mohan track has ended with one week itself..Tasneem & Ruqu-Jalaal divorce track 2 weeks... But now BEN track it's more than 1 month...

One day Jalaal will happy teasing JO, another day he will be angry, one day he will praise her, another day he will humiliate her.. I didn't see consistency in JJ characters... Shivani track Jalaal believes Jodha & also releases Bharamal from jail... Now he is not going to believe JO words, but MA & Ruqqu words...At the end of the track realization, that he has feelings for JO...

I am sure JO would realize her feelings in Ameer where jalaal will sent her in next MU...

Why can't they show JJ both strong & intellegent... Why are showing one dumb and another intelligent & again all are being fooled by MA the Villan...Angry

Edited by abhi786 - 22 January 2014 at 4:18am

mehaksinghlashy

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I called them too ...When a man picks up the phone he gives information and the woman doesn't...

Men told me this is Ben's last week.

Today again I called and talked to the same woman...No answer worth posting...

Looks like the woman doesn't like us Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginco

I must confess , that now i feel that either C.V's or Ek maiyaa has some serious mutation issues, her brains thinks otherwise , i mean they are treating a historical show like any other love saga on the name of a disclaimer . After reading your conversation lashy i think they have a check box list with them , have we shown smart akbar tick, have we shown a ruthless one :tick, have we shown smart jodha :tick, now its time for dumb jodha and dumber jalal ...
EXACTLY Kashi..this is exactly how it felt to me..that quick shivani track was brought for that only...to redeem Jalal's character a bit... Confused and bring the Ameris down..so now back to Hail Jodha and bring Jalal down...chee...kya ghatiyaa romance direct karte hain yaar ye log! Dead

Can't we guys at india forums give up watching the show on TV at 8 pm , i mean we all have lappy's and if we can use them , tht should affect the trp somehow . If we keep watching the show and not do the only thing we can then we can just expect a miracle .
 I think its high time tht we get together and try to watch the show on laptop  and ask our friends too to watch it on lappy , i mean its worth trying you see.

Kashi
Even then we are the smallest miniscule Kashi.. so many of us outside India, waise hi
DO you realize that the viewers are increasing by hundreds of thousands every week? Ouch

ginco

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I called them too ...When a man picks up the phone he gives information and the woman doesn't...

Men told me this is Ben's last week.

Today again I called and talked to the same woman...No answer worth posting...
Ela.. my only question dear (and obviously not questioning you in anyway) the information the men are giving are also not really coming true, na.. Ouch

elasingh

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
If I had to call zee...the first thing I am going to screw them up...can they stop showing ben kissing snakes n vomiting...seriously its disgusting...I am taking my dinner at that time with my family...I don't feel like eating after seeing the disgust

I am going to mail them abt this strongly

Edited by Mages - 22 January 2014 at 4:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Arieltabilashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshweta16

Lashy, isn't this wedding track is another repeat of Hakim-Shivani wedding which never happened ? Two weddings in a week apart ? Now what sort of joke is this Confused  Why they have to repeat everything everytime ? I am sure they are gonna show Jalal a fool and repeat of Tasneem track Cry

You've forgotten how many times they've repeated MA finding letters?  LOL 

Shweta16deejagi

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

If I had to call zee...the first thing I am going to screw them up...can they stop showing ben kissing snakes n vomiting...seriously its disgusting...I am taking my dinner at that time with my family...I don't feel like eating after seeing the disgust

LOL I was too distraught about the tracks..isliye I didn't bring up the other technical problems that viewers faced with what they have been showing! But, you're right like seriously! Ouch

Shweta16

Go to top