India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

All Zee TV Call Updates HERE (Page 101)

aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged
ok shraddha logically speaking even if ben falls for jalal and they get married how will jalal survive if they consummate their marriage,he will die even after one kiss so yes most probably(99%) this marriage cant happen...also i really hope like the lady said that jalal will realise he feels for jodha...i am ok with him gradually accepting his love but at least start realising that i am doing stupid things bcoz i do have a heart and their resides jodha..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

"at the end of this track JJ will come closer, Jallu will realize his feelings for Jodha" yeh sab toh hum bhi jaante hai..hai na ??Ermm
I think Lashy Zee ppl also dont know anything...I'm glad that this operator didnt give us false hopes..I guess the lady herself is fed up with the amount of calls she is getting from JA fans..LOL
khair, kya bolu ? thought Jallu has inkling of Ben'z real maansha...Ouchdisappointed..matlab Jallu has to be dumb in this matter so that he can realize his love for Jodha...D'oh aur koi track nahi tha realization ke ! taaliya !ClapSleepy
Disappointed too! Ouch

Mihrimah

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged
TFS ur convo lashy...
all I can say prepare for the worst...
be ready for more downfall of jallu's character...the worst is yet to come
AKBAR soul must be crying in grave seeing his image being ruin left right n center...its time for Akbar soul to seek revenge on zee...EK n her team

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksinghlashy

ppluvkuch IF-Sizzlerz
ppluvkuch
ppluvkuch

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by ppluvkuch

ha yaar ... they cld have shown jalal getting close to ben to make jodha jealous...or something like that...but to make her begum!!!

are pagal woh AKBAR hai...pados ka jallu miya nai...duffer ZEEAngry

EXACTLY!!!! Angry

ZEE ko koyee batao yaar ke unka hero KAUN haiLOL

lashy

Akanksha_33 IF-Sizzlerz
Akanksha_33
Akanksha_33

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Thankyou lashy...

but its a pathetic way to make Jalal realise what he feels for Jodha...

Totally agree, my dear... really pathetic...
thing is I don't' think I would have bothered if it had been any other serial lead - all of them go through their fair share of butchering...

Because these are actual historical characters they are talking about, I get more angered!Ouch

yup... its regarding history... and i agree a bit of drama is acceptable.. but the Benazir drama crosses all parameters of unacceptable moments..

lashy

ginco Senior Member
ginco
ginco

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

More or less they are saying that for a man to win his wifes feelings or to realise his feelings for her, he will have to marry another one or go till the alter. Only then his wife will come running & weaping and declare her unbiased & undying love for him and say she is ready to die as his wife than bear abother one with him and hence she has consumed poison?AngryAngry Here in this case, Jodha will get the poison from Ben babyDead

No idea as of now, whether I will watch today's episode or skip it till I read the written update

I must confess , that now i feel that either C.V's or Ek maiyaa has some serious mutation issues, her brains thinks otherwise , i mean they are treating a historical show like any other love saga on the name of a disclaimer . After reading your conversation lashy i think they have a check box list with them , have we shown smart akbar tick, have we shown a ruthless one :tick, have we shown smart jodha :tick, now its time for dumb jodha and dumber jalal ...

Can't we guys at india forums give up watching the show on TV at 8 pm , i mean we all have lappy's and if we can use them , tht should affect the trp somehow . If we keep watching the show and not do the only thing we can then we can just expect a miracle .
 I think its high time tht we get together and try to watch the show on laptop  and ask our friends too to watch it on lappy , i mean its worth trying you see.

Kashi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksinghDearZindagi12fatma201

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

bottomline-the end will be good na?
phir kaayko tension lene ka.chill karo Hug

only one thing made me raise an eyebrow-we can't show him successful everytime na Stern SmileThis made it sound as though he has been successful 99% of times. In this show,he is shown successful once in a blue moon Angry 

If this is how they areplanning to sketch Jalal's transition into Akbar.I'd prefer  watching the ruthless Jalal .Thank u very much.

The same Jalal who single-handedly executed Abdul's escape from Amer's super safe jail,way better than this Jalal who hardly does anything Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gincorpeezMihrimah

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Originally posted by aanchal_c

ok shraddha logically speaking even if ben falls for jalal and they get married how will jalal survive if they consummate their marriage,he will die even after one kiss so yes most probably(99%) this marriage cant happen...also i really hope like the lady said that jalal will realise he feels for jodha...i am ok with him gradually accepting his love but at least start realising that i am doing stupid things bcoz i do have a heart and their resides jodha..

No aanchal, I'm on a slightly different plane here..Its a pleasure to watch people softening in love, forgiving in love and being accommodating in love.
Its NOT a pleasure to watch people making a public mockery of themselves in love..and this is what they're showing Akbar's character as doing..

So, even with the disclaimer that 'jalal will realise he feels for jodha' nothing does it for me!

I am here because I liked their individual characters...I don't like what the leads are becoming in love... you can be dignified and fall in love too! 

What love is that that snatches away your ability to think and act somewhat sensibly...

I am prepared to wait for the love story to unfold for a year as long as the characters are NOT butchered...
At the cost of butchering the characters, I don't even want to watch a Mani-Ratnam directed love story that will be shown a week from now! Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksinghginco.FemmeFatale.sun29

Go to top