All Zee TV Call Updates HERE - Page 87

Posted: 10 years ago
ANother take on this

This is Jalal's childhood dream come true. As a child he had heard & dreamt of the jehreela dosseza and now that fantasy is coming true. Why would he want to miss this golden opportunity? Yes his fantasy coming true-finally he has his own vishkanya begum🥳

Nikah of Jalauddin with Benazir. Delicacy served-snake bite🤣
Originally posted by realitybites

ANother take on this

This is Jalal's childhood dream come true. As a child he had heard & dreamt of the jehreela dosseza and now that fantasy is coming true. Why would he want to miss this golden opportunity? Yes his fantasy coming true-finally he has his own vishkanya begum🥳

Nikah of Jalauddin with Benazir. Delicacy served-snake bite🤣
Then let us wish them a happy and poisonous married life.🤣
Thanks Lashy for making the phone call. It is unfortunate that they are showing Jalal's character as foolish in this case but at this point I had accepted it would happen. I think the other thing this track is going to do is get Sharifudin out of jail. I think I had already given up on the CVs when they showed him release Adham to fight that pehalwan. 
I am upset they said Jalal's weakness is Jodha. How does that ever make for an epic love story?

For an Ekta Kapoor serial, Jalal's character was uncharacteristically strong. If this serial was not number 2, I think they would have continued that way. 

I don't agree that the trps are increasing because of the Ben track. The show was on a steady upward trajectory - what they don't know is what it could have been with  a better more logical track.  

With the way they are going, they cannot make it to number 1 as every time the JA trp has increased so has the trp for the number 1 show- that is why I think it is a typical trend. Every time I watch that show what I notice is that very rarely do they show the leads at loggerheads with each other- it has always been about how they face difficult circumstances together. The Kekta formula has always been show the leads at loggerheads, then they fall in love, and then she doesn't know where to take the show. It is probably why they are afraid to show them falling in love.😕

Jalal likes to keep his harem well stocked with a variety of flavors.This new flavor might just kill him Edited by ameilia - 10 years ago
Originally posted by lashy

Haso mat...I'm suffering from jalal-withdrawal effects ðŸ˜†

mera toh soch ke hi dimag kharab ho raha hai😡😡...thank GOD i hav a office to spend time at and loads of work to skip epi😡😡😭
Originally posted by ameilia

Jalal likes to keep his harem well stocked with a variety of flavors.This new flavor might just kill him
It's not a kitchen Amy, it's a harem...
And yes welcome back...long time,  ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Then let us wish them a happy and poisonous married life.🤣

🤣

Ullu ka pattha hai Jallu...😡...I would love to see his face when the truth is out...I want HB to boycott this marriage...ab samajh me aya why MH was sent to the war...if he was there he wouldn't let it happen. 
Thanks for calling once again. Think we only have to wait and see now.
Originally posted by ppluvkuch

mera toh soch ke hi dimag kharab ho raha hai😡😡...thank GOD i hav a office to spend time at and loads of work to skip epi😡😡😭

Even I have loads of work but I m not able to concentrate on it..😡..raat me so nahi pati...koi kaam thik se nahi kar pati..😭..iss show ka aur mera rishta Jo-Ja ki tarah hai - I hate u like I luv u...😆
Originally posted by divyavm

Thanks Lashy for making the phone call. It is unfortunate that they are showing Jalal's character as foolish in this case but at this point I had accepted it would happen. I think the other thing this track is going to do is get Sharifudin out of jail. I think I had already given up on the CVs when they showed him release Adham to fight that pehalwan. 
I am upset they said Jalal's weakness is Jodha. How does that ever make for an epic love story?

For an Ekta Kapoor serial, Jalal's character was uncharacteristically strong. If this serial was not number 2, I think they would have continued that way. 

I don't agree that the trps are increasing because of the Ben track. The show was on a steady upward trajectory - what they don't know is what it could have been with  a better more logical track.  

With the way they are going, they cannot make it to number 1 as every time the JA trp has increased so has the trp for the number 1 show- that is why I think it is a typical trend. Every time I watch that show what I notice is that very rarely do they show the leads at loggerheads with each other- it has always been about how they face difficult circumstances together. The Kekta formula has always been show the leads at loggerheads, then they fall in love, and then she doesn't know where to take the show. It is probably why they are afraid to show them falling in love.😕

Fresh take and beautifully worded...
The male lead has been shown strong in many serials lately...however, they all fizzle out divya...same is the case with JA