Jodha Akbar

All Zee TV Call Updates HERE - Page 86

Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lashy

No, jalal announcing his wedding with Ben promo only came out today...I mean I didn't expect he was going to wed Benazir or anything...I know it would be stopped before that...I was still hoping knew that He knew something about her before doing so...that there was a reason he was doing this...
It just sounds so petty and foolish of him to be announcing his wedding to Ben to avenge Jodha - that the king doesn't even suspect Benazir when half his palace knows what she is...and that he is deliberately overlooking such obvious signs that she is a spy In his monotonous attempts to get back at Jo! 

EXACTLY😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The new promo is stupid and does not make any sense. Had Benz been some royal princess ithen it might have had some sensibility. This is contempt to the Mughals and if their descendants are there then they should protest or else historians should. The rajputs have ensured that no harm is done to the character to Jodha and in this election year it wont be.

Jodha can tell Ruq the whole story and win her confidence that she is not competing for any audha that Ruq remains the begum-e-khas. This is the last attempt by her . NOw knowing Benz is vishkanya why is Jalal marrying her? How does it help?
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: realitybites

The new promo is stupid and does not make any sense. Had Benz been some royal princess ithen it might have had some sensibility. This is contempt to the Mughals and if their descendants are there then they should protest or else historians should. The rajputs have ensured that no harm is done to the character to Jodha and in this election year it wont be.

Jodha can tell Ruq the whole story and win her confidence that she is not competing for any audha that Ruq remains the begum-e-khas. This is the last attempt by her . NOw knowing Benz is vishkanya why is Jalal marrying her? How does it help?

yes, now we need a protest against butchering akbar's character! could not they have thought of better ideas of love realization! and its jodha who needs to realize, jalal already expressed his feelings for her the other night..cvz r confusing me!
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lashy

No, jalal announcing his wedding with Ben promo only came out today...I mean I didn't expect he was going to wed Benazir or anything...I know it would be stopped before that...I was still hoping knew that He knew something about her before doing so...that there was a reason he was doing this...
It just sounds so petty and foolish of him to be announcing his wedding to Ben to avenge Jodha - that the king doesn't even suspect Benazir when half his palace knows what she is...and that he is deliberately overlooking such obvious signs that she is a spy In his monotonous attempts to get back at Jo! 

The promo came today but we already had the spoiler. I agree with you even I thought It might be fake but to some extend we all were ready to bear it. Whatever you are saying is correct. Jalal is showing his foolishness by doing so. He trusted Jodha in Shivani's case or I should say he gave her a benefit of doubt as Shivani left a letter for her and here when Jodha is saying she witnessed Ben taking snake bite he's ignoring her. But what can we do? I expect nothing from this show. For me its just another daily soap of Balalji. I just watch this show for PariJat. Hum kab tak aise torture karte rahenge khud ko...ye toh hota hi rahega till the show is on air.
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mandyg

like ur positivity..cannot stand this ben saga anymore!

Positive rehne k alawa aur koi rasta bhi nahi hai humare paas...
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: realitybites

Historians...they're always the poorer party in front of the BIG FAT entertainment industry! 
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lashy...aj tum abhi yaha????

ben ka kamal hai🤣
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ppluvkuch

lashy...aj tum abhi yaha????

ben ka kamal hai🤣

Haso mat...I'm suffering from jalal-withdrawal effects ðŸ˜†
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Benzazir has scared poor Amy away😭
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mandyg

yes, now we need a protest against butchering akbar's character! could not they have thought of better ideas of love realization! and its jodha who needs to realize, jalal already expressed his feelings for her the other night..cvz r confusing me!

RIghtly said. Jalal has started to feel that that Jodha is special to him. Definitely this is not only dearth of ideas but butchering history. WAKE UP HISTORIANS😆. Writers are trying to make a witch concoction.