Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Sach mein
This story and characterization would have sounded sensible and quite unarguable if it was Jahangir-Noor Jahan story. That lady was surely Extremely clever when it came to dominate the Mughal court and household. They are not showing any mercy on Akbar's 'The Great' title. If someone who doesn't know Mughal history watches this show,  then he/she will surely think that Akbar has got this title in khairat which actually belonged to his Jodha Begum.  This Jalal doesn't know even how to protect his life without his wife's help, let alone protect   his empire.

Even allowing for the fact that Jalal did not turn Akbar overnite , One must remember that the seeds of greatness always lay within him, the mark of a great man, a clear and shrewd and sharp mind. Jodha should be portrayed as one who emotionally stabilises the turbulent angry young man. Not like this.

Well said Sandhya...the CVs have butchered both characters actually...Jodha went through a ritualistic butchering for more than a month...
And now it's Jalal's turn...
If you read about what's written about them both, they're a far cry from what's shown on screen...

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Sach mein
This story and characterization would have sounded sensible and quite unarguable if it was Jahangir-Noor Jahan story. That lady was surely Extremely clever when it came to dominate the Mughal court and household. They are not showing any mercy on Akbar's 'The Great' title. If someone who doesn't know Mughal history watches this show,  then he/she will surely think that Akbar has got this title in khairat which actually belonged to his Jodha Begum.  This Jalal doesn't know even how to protect his life without his wife's help, let alone protect   his empire.

Even allowing for the fact that Jalal did not turn Akbar overnite , One must remember that the seeds of greatness always lay within him, the mark of a great man, a clear and shrewd and sharp mind. Jodha should be portrayed as one who emotionally stabilises the turbulent angry young man. Not like this.

NOOR-JEHAN!!! I LOVE HER!!! 

( No, I am not Jehangir from the grave. ðŸ˜†)
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lashy thanks for ur efforts dear..i hate cvz😈
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: lashy

Pataa hai ðŸ˜†

Haaawww! ðŸ˜²
lashy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun29

are you going to do my verbal dhulai when i come to you for head massage😆

Depends...I'm just as unpredictable as the next character in this show ðŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mandyg

lashy thanks for ur efforts dear..i hate cvz😈

Yup...join the growing retinue ðŸ˜†
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
peepu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well this is the trailor the historic trips the serial takes soon will be epic in themselves .Even jalal saying yes for marriage coz he's lovelorn is not dignified as he is the emperor 
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so, this is their entertainment masala...from which angle
lashy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peepu

Well this is the trailor the historic trips the serial takes soon will be epic in themselves .Even jalal saying yes for marriage coz he's lovelorn is not dignified as he is the emperor 

EXACTLY!