Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
the show should not have sub heading that how jodha changed a cruel jalal into akbar

but an brainless jalal to normal akbar😑

thanx for sharing diπŸ˜•
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good this gives me time to complete my term papers!!!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ppluvkuch

ha yaar ... they cld have shown jalal getting close to ben to make jodha jealous...or something like that...but to make her begum!!!

are pagal woh AKBAR hai...pados ka jallu miya nai...duffer ZEE😑

EXACTLY!!!! πŸ˜‘
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: adianasr

Waise you shd have also asked why they need to show Jalal as an idiot and Jodha as mahaan???? And when will we be seeing Jodha as an idiot and Jalal as Mahaan????

She already is an IDIOT! πŸ€£
lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: happygolucky099

the show should not have sub heading that how jodha changed a cruel jalal into akbar

but an brainless jalal to normal akbar😑
thanx for sharing diπŸ˜•

Both have been their fair share of brainless... πŸ˜† no one is making anyone brainier here...both are becoming budhus in love, that's all! πŸ˜†
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS, Lashy. After the Tasneem track , I thought Jalal couldn't be shown dumber, but no was I wrong . Now Benu baby s never ending track, wonderful hain πŸ˜• . With this warning of urs atleast we can be prepared for the worst, that s all 😭
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

She already is an IDIOT! πŸ€£

usi ki sangat se to hamara jallu idiot hua haiπŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ngayou

TFS, Lashy. After the Tasneem track , I thought Jalal couldn't be shown dumber, but no was I wrong . Now Benu baby s never ending track, wonderful hain πŸ˜• . With this warning of urs atleast we can be prepared for the worst, that s all 😭

Exactly... be prepared for the worst! 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: skanda12

Lashy, I just came off the phone with them myself. More or less the same thing told to you was told to me also, with the extra bit - that they cannot tell us when this ben track will end because that is part of the suspense.

They also told me that at the end of this track Jalal and Jodha will get closer. I said I have heard that before but its now almost four or five weeks since they have stagnated and all and sundry are being covered in various open loops and tracks with no connection. They said no it will all come together, and this is our way of bringing Jodha and Jalal closer.

So I told them congrats, you seem to be the only ones who think Jodha and jalal are getting closer by this method. Wonderful job, please continue ... she said nothing for one minute. Then I put down the phone..

mansi thanks for the info and honestly what closeness???two episode they are close and then back to square one and dragging down his character or her character is the only way to get them close πŸ˜•..
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
More or less they are saying that for a man to win his wifes feelings or to realise his feelings for her, he will have to marry another one or go till the alter. Only then his wife will come running & weaping and declare her unbiased & undying love for him and say she is ready to die as his wife than bear abother one with him and hence she has consumed poison?😑😑 Here in this case, Jodha will get the poison from Ben baby😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒

No idea as of now, whether I will watch todays episode or skip it till I read the written update