All Zee TV Call Updates HERE - Page 76

Posted: 10 years ago
such a TEDHA way of realization...n it should be...aftr all its akbar's realization!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tfs...liked ur convo...n the lady's replies too...she xplained it quite well...
Waise you shd have also asked why they need to show Jalal as an idiot and Jodha as mahaan???? And when will we be seeing Jodha as an idiot and Jalal as Mahaan????
Originally posted by sun29

awww member e khaas ,i am so glad that the hukka did not cloud ur brains πŸ€—...thank you so much for the info...we all know that by the end of this track he will realise his feelings for her loud and clear hence they are showing him so lost and in a trance...but do they really have to show his so dumb that right before his eyes lies the evidence yet he is unable to decipher it ...

they are not going to reveal much but thankfully the conversation does not sound negative or false hopes
That was their justification...that a man who is astute-enough otherwise, gets astray/blinded in her words (dumbed down in my words) for the sake of realization!
 πŸ˜†
At least, I can skip this week's episodes...needed to put up a bookshelf that's been undone... and empty my garage..stuff that's been pending for 2 months now! πŸ˜†
Lashy as predicted JO is going to save Jalaal putting her life in danger, last minute Jalaal will get to know BEN truth... Seeing JO in death bed he will realize his feelings towards Jodha...Now his realisation & also manafying JO will start with Ruqu becoming more jealous & shake hand with MA to throw JO out of Agra...
Originally posted by sun29

awww member e khaas ,i am so glad that the hukka did not cloud ur brains πŸ€—...thank you so much for the info...we all know that by the end of this track he will realise his feelings for her loud and clear hence they are showing him so lost and in a trance...but do they really have to show his so dumb that right before his eyes lies the evidence yet he is unable to decipher it ...

they are not going to reveal much but thankfully the conversation does not sound negative or false hopes

@Bold: πŸ€£
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

GREAT.

My third sabbatical begins. 

See you soon, my dear πŸ˜†
Originally posted by abhi786

Lashy as predicted JO is going to save Jalaal putting her life in danger, last minute Jalaal will get to know BEN truth... Seeing JO in death bed he will realize his feelings towards Jodha...Now his realisation & also manafying JO will start with Ruqu becoming more jealous & shake hand with MA to throw JO out of Agra...

EXACTLY!!!! 
There could have been other ways for Jalal to realize his love for Jodha without dragging his character down through the sewers... 
SO unfair..
Originally posted by lashy

That was their justification...that a man who is astute-enough otherwise, gets astray/blinded in her words (dumbed down in my words) for the sake of realization!
 πŸ˜†
At least, I can skip this week's episodes...needed to put up a bookshelf that's been undone... and empty my garage..stuff that's been pending for 2 months now! πŸ˜†

and i wil finish up the books that i have collected yet spared no time to read...am so not watching the nikkah declaration and her decorating herself in clothes and rukku MA gloating and jodha crying and Jallu in a tranceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ha yaar ... they cld have shown jalal getting close to ben to make jodha jealous...or something like that...but to make her begum!!!

are pagal woh AKBAR hai...pados ka jallu miya nai...duffer ZEE😑
Originally posted by J2lover

such a TEDHA way of realization...n it should be...aftr all its akbar's realization!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tfs...liked ur convo...n the lady's replies too...she xplained it quite well...

Thanks dear... 
though I know not what any of it 'achieved' really πŸ˜†