Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
No I was very careful not to mention that I live outside India 😆
@ PP kiska kickass😆
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=lashy]Take it with a pinch of salt Ela...my only advice to you...
don't trust them...they're just misleading you me and everyone else!
[/QUOTE
Yes I know Lashy that is why I put a disclaimer...
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lashy

i guess the response team cant promise anything but i am sure they must be conveying it to the creatives...i even said plz ask ur creatives to use their brains before dishing out tracks.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

exactly and if after saying it so many times it dosent happen then we will do a dharna in front of their office.

Aanchal he clearly told me everything abt MA's lies will be out in the open...
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: elasingh

Aanchal he clearly told me everything abt MA's lies will be out in the open...

i told him after 4 months of ja'a marriage adham died and then after 40 days maham,but why r they still alive when u have shown that ja's have been married  for many more months now..he said maham is a very liked and popular character.
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zoharocks

it is so very important for the CV's to know not to tarnish specifically Akbar's image in the name of fiction🤢...and well I don't think this is the only time they have shown something like this.🐷

They have consistently shown Akbar being made a fool...of how he did everything wrong and how gullible he was😡...REALLY NOW🤓

It is high time they understand that they are showing Akbar and no non-sense hero of a stupid film trying to make his wife jealous

Akbar was *THE EMPEROR* of India and they should show him like one...just in order to show how great other characters they are just tampering with his image in the name of *non fiction*☢️

Consistently they have shown as to how Rajvanshi's amazing daughter makes all the sense in the world...how she suffered through the wedding ...holy crap her parents were aware weren't they...stop showing as if Jalal was this big time *BAD BOY*

looks like u r new here..😛
Dear, Jalal was a cruel and ruthless emperor like any other Mughal emperors...he changed eventually..real Akbar was far far more crueler and brutal than what we have seen in the show...he was under influence of Bairam Khan and Maham Anga..whatever he learned, learned from them only..he was just 14 when he wore the crown of Mughal Emperor..he saw his own people back stabbing him time and again...he started changing when when Jodha stepped into his life.. she nurtured his positive traits and brought them out...her love, sensibilities, lessons of life had immense influence on him towards his way to become Akbar the great...she helped him exercising the peace way to rule over...if u have a problem with Jodha being perfect then can't help it..she was a perfect lady...no wonder Akbar loved her like no other.

check out history_geek's posts...u'll get to know a lot about this epic love story with proofs...
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: elasingh

Waise, are they referring to Jodhas letter or Shivanis letter...
It's still puzzling...after the letter MU will be solved and things patch up between JA and Jo...again Shivani MU will crop up in 2 days kyaa😕

If the MU of the letter is totally solved and then again within a week Shivanis MU coming up and jalal sending Jodha to Amer makes little sense na...
I think jalal sending Jodha to made might not happen with this MU...maybe it'll happen for a later MU😕
Anyway, thanks once again dear 

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I understand...what I'm saying is that even I said the same thing...in fact said, many of my friends have stopped watching too 
But it's making no difference to them...

Lashy kaise farak padega ? TRP toh badhrahi hai😕
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

henceforth jalal should ban letter writing..lol:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
thet new confusion is which letter.. I am hating letter now.

ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@ PP kiska kickass😆

i dont want to say...but...if u insist...

jalal KICK MA's ASS😆