Users

Frequent Posters

.Sumi. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG Aanchal ur vented your frustration 😆
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I did talk too towards end of last week too.. 
And the man clearly stated 'We are not showing Jalal as dumb..I don't know why you think so' 

I said 'He's not shown doing anything else..fine if you needed to show him using Benazir to make Jodha jealous fine...but, in the rest of the time at least show him doing something else useful..something political...'

He said, 'Jalal ne guptchar lagwaayaa hai..bas hamne woh baat dikhaayi nahin'

I didn't even know what to say for that answer of his...^^^^😆

Waise, aanchal I think that the ZEE men who're attending the phone have been tutored by the channel heads on how to take information but give nothing out/mislead us..so, only take whatever he said with a pinch of salt...

He'd clearly told me NO SUCH MARRIAGE ANNOUNCEMENT would be made..
he'd clearly told a couple of others that Benazir track would end by last week...nothing of the sort happened...

Actually, we can't even blame them because even they don't know how things will change - the script gets altered on an EVERYDAY basis depending on the TRPs they receive.. in fact, even the ZEE personnel don't know how the script will change on a daily basis...they get the TRP inputs and pass it on to the creatives... 

So don't trust everything he says...at least, that's a lesson I've learnt!

Also, I think there's no point us expecting that Maham and Adham will die anytime soon...they're the serial's prime villains and in no TRP-based serial are the villains done away with so soon...all the more in a front-runner like JA... 😕..just saying..I do agree with him that along with facts, thodaa fiction daalna padta hai to attract audiences...
my main complaints are with the see-sawing characterization of the leads! Nothing else!
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: aanchal_c

i said if this is the case then u should have kept bairam khan also...he was very good.

BK is my crush.. he was the father of my handsome vampire Abhay Raichand from Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani...his name was Chand Raichand😳...i wish BK role was longer
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tamy267

disclaimer ?😲🤣🤣

I loved it🤣

😆
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it is so very important for the CV's to know not to tarnish specifically Akbar's image in the name of fiction🤢...and well I don't think this is the only time they have shown something like this.🐷

They have consistently shown Akbar being made a fool...of how he did everything wrong and how gullible he was😡...REALLY NOW🤓

It is high time they understand that they are showing Akbar and no non-sense hero of a stupid film trying to make his wife jealous

Akbar was *THE EMPEROR* of India and they should show him like one...just in order to show how great other characters they are just tampering with his image in the name of *non fiction*☢️

Consistently they have shown as to how Rajvanshi's amazing daughter makes all the sense in the world...how she suffered through the wedding ...holy crap her parents were aware weren't they...stop showing as if Jalal was this big time *BAD BOY*
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: zoharocks

it is so very important for the CV's to know not to tarnish specifically Akbar's image in the name of fiction🤢...and well I don't think this is the only time they have shown something like this.🐷

They have consistently shown Akbar being made a fool...of how he did everything wrong and how gullible he was😡...REALLY NOW🤓

It is high time they understand that they are showing Akbar and no non-sense hero of a stupid film trying to make his wife jealous

Akbar was *THE EMPEROR* of India and they should show him like one...just in order to show how great other characters they are just tampering with his image in the name of *non fiction*☢️

Consistently they have shown as to how Rajvanshi's amazing daughter makes all the sense in the world...how she suffered through the wedding ...holy crap her parents were aware weren't they...stop showing as if Jalal was this big time *BAD BOY*

well sorry but he was a big time bad boy in his youth...gradually he changed..that is not fiction but a chronicled fact.
lashy thumbnail
Also, threatening them that 'we'll not watch etc etc' makes no difference.they're used to/immune to such calls..
when I said many have shifted to other serials, he didn't even believe me..
(when it actually is the truth atleast in this forum)
because he had the TRPs on hand and those numbers clearly proved majority of the audience are tuning in to watch what's being shown 💔
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: aanchal_c

well sorry but he was a big time bad boy in his youth...gradually he changed..that is not fiction but a chronicled fact.

Yup..its a chronicle fact that he was bad boy...womaniser ..its only after his influence of jodha n experiences of life...he changed himself n known as Akbar the great
lashy thumbnail
Take it with a pinch of salt Ela...my only advice to you...
don't trust them...they're just misleading you me and everyone else!