Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ngayou

TFS, Ela, but I like ur disclaimer part the best πŸ˜†

Thanks yaar...What can I do if zee is lying?πŸ˜†
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

I had a very short talk with zee...I bluntly told them I dont want to see Ben on screen...Here are the 3 points which I got...

1...Ben still there till next week...

2...Ben track will end first before Shivani elopement...

3...Rahim will 100% read the letter...

Disclaimer--I am not resposible if things go in the opposite direction...

Ela - You atleast gave us something to look forward toπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Was feeling grrr after reading spoiler about Jalal announcing marriage with Ben
If this information is true (not doubting you but writing about your disclaimerπŸ˜ƒ) then Jalal would be extremely grateful to Jodha for saving his life and Shivani track might NOT lead to Jodha insults and humiliations.  That is all I care about now, I ca't stand to see Jodha insulted

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: elasingh

They are nolonger interested in receiving the call but he said first Ben track will end...

they themselves are fed up...both JA n QH fans are bugging them...πŸ˜†
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...pratu...

πŸ˜”

πŸ˜†
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thankyou ela! :-)

so first benazir will bite Jalal and then shivani will elope!
so akdha will patch up and then because of shivani akdha will fight again!
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Disclaimer πŸ˜† 
Tfs di πŸ˜ƒ 
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

i said i want to ask u dont u fear that people will protest that u are ruining akbars image...which king would declare that he is marrying a servant just to make his wife jealous...why is jalal such a dumbass who listens to everything maham anga says...if u go acc to history there was no benazir,who ever told u has givenu wrong info...also maham anga and adham khan dies after 4 months of jodha-akbars marriage..why r they stil alive...why dont u do one thing get akbar married to ben ,kill him and make adham khan the king,bcoz aapka koi bharosa nahi hai...and we dont want jodha to forgive jalal.

the guy said that maam plz dont worry the marriage wont take place...the letter misunderstanding  will be solved..i asked him how,he said wait and see if i tell u then u wont see the serial...he said it looks like even u have done a lot of research...and is akbar coming off as dumb?u guyz will see the love story we have promised...

i said plz tell ur creatives to use their brains...and yes we know u want trps' but u have the aunties as well as intelligent people as ur audience,plz give us meaningful tracks...

i said a lot of us are not going to see JA for 2 weeks atleast bcoz first the shivani eloping track will happen then the ben track...he kept quiet..i said so tell me how long sould we not see JA,he said no maam aaisa kuch nahi hai...aapne lagta hai decide kar liya hai ki kitna lamba yeh track khenchega...

i said plz dont think we r fools..we have researched a lot and we know what we r talking abt...plz convey our messages to ur creatives.

HAHA...DID HE ASK U THAT WE THINK JALLU IS DUMB?? REALLY...?????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MaddyO

Ela - You atleast gave us something to look forward toπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Was feeling grrr after reading spoiler about Jalal announcing marriage with Ben
If this information is true (not doubting you but writing about your disclaimerπŸ˜ƒ) then Jalal would be extremely grateful to Jodha for saving his life and Shivani track might NOT lead to Jodha insults and humiliations.  That is all I care about now, I ca't stand to see Jodha insulted

πŸ˜† thanks yaar...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Oh god...aanchal...that was fantastic...the man should have got heart attack hearing your tone...looks like your patience has been broken immensely...hats off to convey all our anger
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS , he thinks Akbar shown as dumbo is a figment of our imagination kya 😲