Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
SBS high point Jodha would get to work on finding out more on Benzi dear, so i guess i will be quitting this crap .
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When you disclosed about your last time phone call with Zee I was super happy.😃 But at the same time, I found it too sweet to be true. This phone session with Zee and the not so good disclosures validates my instinct. 😭
Ben is here to stay for a while. This is really bad news. 😡 I mean the more days she stays, the more Jalal is getting attracted to her and more her chipku-type scenes with Ja. I am hating this to the core. Till yesterday's episode I felt Jalal had a plan. But now I am seriously discounting it. Why has he suddenly become so dumb? He got hit on his feet or his brains?😭
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

SBS high point Jodha would get to work on finding out more on Benzi dear, so i guess i will be quitting this crap .

Every thing will be fine soon...Plz dont quit...
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
simple jalal had solved fake pregnancy problem its jodha turn now she will solve this problem.CV will show us they are both   caring for eachother.👏
Pals2411 thumbnail
😆😆
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pals2411

When you disclosed about your last time phone call with Zee I was super happy.😃 But at the same time, I found it too sweet to be true. This phone session with Zee and the not so good disclosures validates my instinct. 😭

Ben is here to stay for a while. This is really bad news. 😡 I mean the more days she stays, the more Jalal is getting attracted to her and more her chipku-type scenes with Ja. I am hating this to the core. Till yesterday's episode I felt Jalal had a plan. But now I am seriously discounting it. Why has he suddenly become so dumb? He got hit on his feet or his brains?😭

I too hate it that Jalal is getting attracted to Ben...
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: elasingh

I too hate it that Jalal is getting attracted to Ben...

Yup, he's being all flirty and complimenting in front of her.. after all, its normal that he's trying to be attracted to other women... because more than to anyone else, he is trying to prove TO HIMSELF that he doesn't care for Jo, or for her touch and that he doesn't need jodha - mentally, physically or emotionally...
But, he's being mis-proved every time.. 

Unless and until they show him thinking about Benazir when she's not around, how can we say he's attracted to her.. when you're attracted to someone, that person is in your thoughts even when they're not around... as of now the only person in his thoughts is Jodha!

my only complaint is that they need not show this snake story with it, and Jalal being brainless about everything else.. 
also, Jo is seeming to have lesser and lesser to do as the days pass by.. 

elasingh thumbnail
Lashy I meant sexually attracted not emotionally...
Pals2411 thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

Lashy I meant sexually attracted not emotionally...

yes, even I meant the same. getting physically attracted. Gosh😡😡 Also with Ben being around JA most of the times, why doesn't she kiss and run. Why take so much time? Why prolong this track?  Yesterday during her cabaret cum belly dance cum facial massage time, she could have pounced on him and kiss. Why wait??????????????Edited by Pals2411 - 10 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol, Jalal is not attracted to Benzi. it's his more of his insecurities, and rejection that is making him even pay attention to this. I refuse to believe the guy who was washing hand is suddenly attracted to this reptilian. 😆 He is just trying to over come his insecurities, and forget the rejection.😆I also this all due to poor editing.Some men drink, some men try the other way.  I just wish somebody would get this lizard off this show as soon possible.🥱

ELa, Rang Rasiya is so much better. Why should i give my time a b.s. show?
Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 10 years ago