Jodha Akbar

All Zee TV Call Updates HERE - Page 56

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nabiii

exactly yaar,till now every track was ended in 2 weeks..aur ye shaapini ki track end ho nai ka naam e nahi larahai..what speciality is in ben track for this cvs didn't become miser to make jalal as despo?

I want to ask which girl will ever look beautiful after consuming so much poison in regular daily doses?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

Ben mein aisa kya hai that we all are united in our dislike for her...

πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ

The cry for positivity has been answered πŸ€£
sonia_1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Akanksha_33

I have given up now/... They are going to show us everything that is not JODHA AKBAR. i think the CV's have forgotten the name of our show... BenJa was tolerable upto a certain point... now it nonsensical to tolerate her... πŸ˜‘

Gave up since last week. Have found something awesome to watch instead😊
elasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonia_1

πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ

The cry for positivity has been answered πŸ€£

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sonia_1 thumbnail
Bye all...take care πŸ€—
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Gave up since last week. Have found something awesome to watch instead😊

Lol Sonia. i can't help it... i can't stop watching JA despite the ridicule... I have to watch for Rajat Pari... 
elasingh thumbnail
elasingh thumbnail

Bye all...take care πŸ€—

Bye sonu
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ela what I dislike about this track ...CVS are streching beyond and how many times BEN misses the chance to kiss Jalaal... Yesterday why she wasted so much time ?

More than BEN I am irritated with jalaal, even knowing from Hakim that BEN came from Abul Mali gang, how can he didn't have any Shaq on BEN, how can he enjoy her dancing not even thinking about his life  or she can kill him ?

Is this the same Jalaal we witnessed before ? How can CVS make him so dumb ?

Yesterday JO-hakim discussing about vishkanya & still thinking who can be ?  Can't JO or even Hakim think of BEN, as she is the one who came newly and also getting Jalaal's attention...

At the end MA allways winning neither JA nor Jo will have any doubt on MA, she gets away with this one..

I MUST SAY MA IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT CHARACTER TILL NOW..Her character is only consistent from the beginning to divide JJ and get Jo out of Agra...
Edited by abhi786 - 10 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhi786

Ela what I dislike about this track ...CVS are streching beyond and how many times BEN misses the chance to kiss Jalaal... Yesterday why she wasted so much time ?

More than BEN I am irritated with jalaal, even knowing from Hakim that BEN came from Abul Mali gang, how can he didn't have any Shaq on BEN, how can he enjoy her dancing not even thinking about his life  or she can kill him ?

Is this the same Jalaal we witnessed before ? How can CVS make him so dumb ?

Yesterday JO-hakim discussing about vishkanya & still thinking who can be ?  Can't JO or even Hakim think of BEN, as she is the one who came newly and also getting Jalaal's attention...

At the end MA allways winning neither JA nor Jo will have any doubt on MA, she gets away with this one..

I MUST SAY MA IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT CHARACTER TILL NOW..Her character is only consistent from the beginning to divide JJ and get Jo out of Agra...

Abhi agree with you...