Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I love you for this but if you are joking, I will hunt you down and ...

oh did I say thanks, then thanks for this, if all of this happen I will de so happy, because two more weeks of this Nagin and I would have thrown this TV out the window.
anushriu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks ela finally adkha will be back..😊
Abie10 thumbnail
Lol, I know they've receIved so many calls regarding the Ben track so now just by the mention of Jodha Akbar they cut you with this track will end soon.🀣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

thanks Ela ...just now logged in and read this post...thank you so much for your effort and really hope zee tv sits up...every show needs twists and turns...but please keep the essence of the characters who were real true ..do not mess it up this bad and we all signed up for a love story ..6 months down where is it????...hope the loops start closing ...MA may not exit coz they need her for trps...but let Jalal at least be aware of his cunning badi ammi ...and benazir was a huge mistake by the PH and channel...get back the smart,twisted cunning adorable Emperor back plzzz and his fiery Amer ki shehzaadi 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol..i remembered,i was the part of this type of phoning to starplus at time of ipk..starplus operators ki jina harum kaar diya tha ipk fans nai..n now zee tv!Edited by nabiii - 10 years ago
Abie10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

Thanks gem...they need this sort of treatment...
Badi confidently aayi thee Ben ki sabko hosh udaake jaayegi
Anth mein dhakka khaakhe hi jaa rahi hai...
Woh bhi, cvs aur zee ko bhi do chaar khilaake
Actually its not bens fault...CVs and zee ne kyaa sochkar ye sab blue green vomit dikhaaya hai yaar...ufff πŸ˜†

Lashy, what killed me during your call was the question on the colorful vomits. Without realising I fell on my sofa.πŸ˜† What we need is such calls because they are getting frustrated now. Yeah how will they give this crap and enjoy their office.🀣
baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks to all you guys who have called and spoken to them...I really hope it compels them to get the old JA back!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
baubles thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abie10

Lol, I know they've receIved so many calls regarding the Ben track so now just by the mention of Jodha Akbar they cut you with this track will end soon.🀣

Lol..they're gonna stop picking up the calls itself now till Ben is out and they change the trackπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
baubles thumbnail
 Ab track khatam hone tak phone hi nahi uthaenge bechare!🀣
Edited by baubles - 10 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Abie10

Lashy, what killed me during your call was the question on the colorful vomits. Without realising I fell on my sofa.πŸ˜† What we need is such calls because they are getting frustrated now. Yeah how will they give this crap and enjoy their office.🀣

πŸ˜†