All Zee TV Call Updates HERE - Page 28

Posted: 10 years ago
wow...tfs diπŸ€—

yenna explanation...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
So many calls r being made..i jus hope d CVs listen and implement and make chngs to teh show and bring it back like b4...
tfs

My convo with Zee

Hi Zee a loyal fan of Jodha Akbar..

He said haan ji..i got scared..i asked him when this benazir track ends?he said very soon..not going to drag

I asked y always jalal insults or himuliates jodha in public??he said Ji like..then I repeated it in hindi(tuta phuta hindi)..he said mam any example..when did he insult jo in public..i said take as an example..jalal told jo to leave  DEK in tansen's music...he said..madam usko pyar hogaya ta aur jodha ne use reject kiya ta..bus wo use jalane ke liye kia ta...show main dikaya tana..bus jalane ke liye...aisa nahi wo jodha ko insult kar raha ta

How dare ben sits with royals?he said madam bohot jald hi ye track katam horaha hain

When thr love story is going to start?? We are getting to c others love story not jodha Akbar??

He said after this track.. but the one who spoke to me guess he is an operator..spoke to me only in hindi..and my hindi was pathetic...

Was so scared when he said haan ji... guess so many are calling zee  and blasting them...he was in a hurry to put the receiver down...

Originally posted by kalpanaindustri

this news is fake how can rahim read a letter if the letter is tore by jalal itself and i dnt MA truth will out very soon. The serail get boring day by day. Sorry if i hurt anyone
MA's time is up now dear...
Originally posted by ...Arshaya...

but voh letter maham ne chupaya kaha hai?
The one jalal tore is for sure fake one which maham wrote herself.
Muzhe nahi pata...I told you what he told me...
Ela, thanks for giving such a good news... πŸ‘πŸΌ

I really want the letter truth come out & jalaal should feel he hurted  innocent Jodha..

Hope BEN track complete this week...

Even though Jalaal get the letter truth, but they show Jalaal keep silent, as MA is his badi ammi & will trust Jodha more now careful matters related to Jodha

It would be good, if jodha comes to knows Jalaal can't read and finally get the know MA deed...
Edited by abhi786 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by elasingh

Wow ...πŸ₯³I just talked to zee and we had a very long converstaion...
1...Jalal will be shown crazy after Jodha...

2...It will be shown that he had no intention of sleeping with Ben that night...( How?)

3...Rahim is going to read the letter...MA's truth will be out very soon...

4...Jalal will be back in form very soon...

5...This track will bring many truths out in open...

bless u Ela. u made my day
Originally posted by anshfever

wow...tfs.
Welcome dear...
Originally posted by ...Arshaya...

agree

i know, dance to jaane se pehle dekh leteπŸ˜†

bechara operator isa hi chaltha rahey tho wo ek din pagal hogajega...πŸ˜†πŸ€£..

you would had asked him to speak in English dear that would make work easier for you...

any ways guys good going ..blast those zee walonki phones...thaki uney bhi tho pata chale ki agar tracks achey nahi hey tho result kaisey hotha hey ..