Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

did u put ur points across diplomatically or u told them bluntly everything...did u say we dont like jodha running after jalal all the time.

All in all I have talked 3 times...First time I said abt Jo 's self respect...
Today I started diplomatically and told them how idiot Jalal is and how every one fools him and I have quit watching their show a week back ( lie)...
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...Renu...

poor guy..sarey serial fans ekhi bar us per attack karahey..bechara don't know how he may be feeling ...but anyways i also feel the same that cv's should show us some dance moves of benzo..at lest  that would be little entertaining ...

i know renu! at least it would have been entertaining! otherwise the tracks all week were🥱
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lashy

aanchal you didn't ask him why  they're see-sawing with jalal's character so much...if they start showing him normalizing and remedial measures, only then the rest of the tracks we want to see will make sense na...😒

i agree with the rest...at this stage Jalal being angry will not make much sense..if anything, only makes him look even worse...first, he needs to going back to what he was...

anyway...lets hope for the best...
thanks yaaar...

i think so many ppl have told them to improve jalal's character even i did the first time i called them...i told them that u have ruined jalal's image...there is no consistency...i told them to give good episodes today,consistent episodes...told them to keep a check on the editors of JA.ask them to do a better job.
aanchal_c thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

All in all I have talked 3 times...First time I said abt Jo 's self respect...
Today I started diplomatically and told them how idiot Jalal is and how every one fools him and I have quit watching their show a week back ( lie)...

so what was his reaction?
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ela can I kiss you now ðŸ˜†

Btw, Im not too hopeful of MA being caught or anything Ela..or even if she is...usse kuch nahin hone waala...she is prime villain of show...🤔

So, they're going to show justification for why Jalal did what he was doing? 

If they do, then I'll be the happiest person on this planet..

but anyway just getting things back to normal and making Jalal like he  was before will help things go back to they were...🥳
I really hope what he says is true...
aanchal_c thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandyg

i just spoke to zee, and u r rt shyamala the moment i said i am from canada they were not interested in my views, before i could start the guy on the phone said wo benajeer ka track wo khatam ho jayega..and then i said about the quality of the show going down and did not like jalal's weak characterization he was like jee jee theek hai..seems like he was sick and tired of all the phone calls😆

u should not have said u r from canada...seriously...
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Btw, Im not too hopeful of MA being caught or anything Ela..or even if she is...usse kuch nahin hone waala...she is prime villain of show...🤔

but anyway just getting things back to normal and making Jalal like he  was before will help things go back to they were...🥳

Lashy clearly he said Rahim will read the letter and MA will be exposed to Jallu...and I am most happy abt this...
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

shraddha di i think mahamanga will be caught

as this letter issue is not big as the miscarriage
so she can be easily forgiven😕
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

u should not have said u r from canada...seriously...

i know, maybe if i call again i will not😊
ROBSTENLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs.
Agree with da clothes part [:p] .