Frequent Posters

aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: lashy

With MAJOR MAJOR loopholes, tum kaisi choti baatein pe atki ho pallo
but yes it sorta defeats the tasneem track issue too 😆
but, both hakim aur sukanya 14 se kam  nahi lagte mujhe 😛

age par mat jao...if jalal is 20 or 22 here then jodha is shown ad 18 when she got married,so age manipulation ho jata hai.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MaddyO

Bored!  Of course not.  Thanks for writing such detail reply
Then what if this Benzir track is the brainwave of some creative of zee (!!!!) Cos I read so much on forum here and articles about serial that Ekta team was researching for 1-1/2 years for this serial and posts about what they are showing is authentic.  I am watching old episodes and they are SO MUCH BETTER than what they show now

I hope whatever their issues the original writers creatives dialogue writers get together to restore JA back
Hope with so many calls and feedback Zee gets idea of how viewers feel and do something positive

No I don't think zee has butted in yet, but I'm hoping they'll do so now...
Its not the first time Balaji is using skin show and cheap tactics in order to rake in the moolah - look at all their bollywood ventures for example
I just think the massive TRPs in SUCH A SHORT SPAN have gotten to their heads...
so where they used to concentrate on quality before, they're now concentrating on quantity...
the inconsistencies in character are whenever they come across some new idea me thinks..otherwise, why would he make a statement like yes, in an attempt to show him weak we ended up showing him too dheela...
the initial days the prime thing that drew audiences was a shaatir cruelish king and an arrogant princess...
now both are not a fraction of their original personalities..
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MaddyO

Bored!  Of course not.  Thanks for writing such detail reply
Then what if this Benzir track is the brainwave of some creative of zee (!!!!) Cos I read so much on forum here and articles about serial that Ekta team was researching for 1-1/2 years for this serial and posts about what they are showing is authentic.  I am watching old episodes and they are SO MUCH BETTER than what they show now

I hope whatever their issues the original writers creatives dialogue writers get together to restore JA back
Hope with so many calls and feedback Zee gets idea of how viewers feel and do something positive

that is why everyone here is making calls to zee for ending this crappy track...only those people have the final call.
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh thnk U sooo much dear.
I hope they listen to us. My mom watches this show with me. She doesn't like Ekta's show. This the only EK show she loves and watch with full interest. She hated burinazar from first look. She is somehow bearing this track with much patience. She liked the way Jalal washed her hands but she lost it after the Ja-Benz scene 2 days ago. She is not watching it for 2 days. Even I m frustrated. But watching it just to see my Akdha.Thnks for mentioning Jalal has turned completely buddhu. Jalal was heartless monster it is acceptable but he was a stupid king Can't even think from himself always taking his wives Bari ammi's advice is really not bearable. I hope they listen to U. Again thnk u so much dear for calling them. 🤗
lashy thumbnail
[QUOTE=roshaeldsouza91]Shraddha..love you🤗 muahh.. after reading this post... am not able to control my laughter🤣 kya chauchak kaam kia😆
Awww thanks dearie...😳

(This was like WTH moment for me...😆)🤣 i would have punched the bechara that time.. aur kya dhakkhan🤣 itna set me action bolte ho.. ACTION toh dhikhao😆 

What's all this colourful vomit? Does this make sense? 

i would have said.. Non-Sense vomit🤣kya baccho ki jaan loge with colourful holi vomits🤢

Mohan🤣 jiju😆 is it??🤣 shraddha🤣

Love you🤗

Aww thank you dear...🤣

P.S: btw today came acrosss a song which reminded meof RJN days and first person came on my head was you😆  aaj mausam hmm bada beimaan hai bada.. lol this is off show🤣

Mausam...bada beimaan hai...
Sach mein Agra ki mausam beimaan hoti jaa rahi hai...too much cross-lusting going on😆

[/QUOTE]
lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arieltabi

Oh thnk U sooo much dear.
I hope they listen to us. My mom watches this show with me. She doesn't like Ekta's show. This the only EK show she loves and watch with full interest. She hated burinazar from first look. She is somehow bearing this track with much patience. She liked the way Jalal washed her hands but she lost it after the Ja-Benz scene 2 days ago. She is not watching it for 2 days. Even I m frustrated. But watching it just to see my Akdha.Thnks for mentioning Jalal has turned completely buddhu. Jalal was heartless monster it is acceptable but he was a stupid king Can't even think from himself always taking his wives Bari ammi's advice is really not bearable. I hope they listen to U. Again thnk u so much dear for calling them. 🤗

long time no see!
We're all genuinely hoping for the same...
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@shraddha-where it should happen.. it isn't shown😆 what is it.. Love story of agrawaasis and ameri's🤣 or suspense thriller.. kaun kisse pyar karega😆 Agra Matrimony🤣 
lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshaeldsouza91

@shraddha-where it should happen.. it isn't shown😆 what is it.. Love story of agrawaasis and ameri's🤣 or suspense thriller.. kaun kisse pyar karega😆 Agra Matrimony🤣 

Matrimonial ads
Agra-Amer Matrimonial Times 😆
www.agraamershaadiyaan.com

Looking for lost love?
Come hither...you'll find it right here
Agra is the haven for all kinds -
Lust, Love, Human, Reptilian - all entries accepted
Age no bar/caste no bar/looks no bar/character no bar
😆

Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

Matrimonial ads
Agra-Amer Matrimonial Times 😆
www.agraamershaadiyaan.com

Looking for lost love?
Come hither...you'll find it right here
Agra is the haven for all kinds -
Lust, Love, Human, Reptilian - all entries accepted
Age no bar/caste no bar/looks no bar/character no bar
😆

😆😆 Lets add Species no bar to the above😛
 Sad part...agra matrimony will help everyone get their pair and have multiple SRs..
And the already paired ones(AkDha) can behave like bhai-behen🥱😆
Edited by baubles - 10 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Yup my baubling bumble bee! In reality,  only sibling pyaar for Jodha and Jalal...rest only in dreams  (pun intended😛)