Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Am impressed you took the time to call.

At this point am so vexed that I feel even that is not worth it.
They've already killed the show.
Until last nite I was clinging to the hope that there could be some chance of redemption. But after seeing the spoiler folks posted, I give up.
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wao u called grt yrr..
Awsm convo.
U told al our feelings.
Thnx alot yr
hope ds trck ends soonn
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
di..just call up one thing, hakim was 11 years younger, hence he must be 9-10 years now, and, shivani 12-13 years, and both are lattu in love,though not with each other and hakim was giving lovey dovey look to shivani..

AND PEOPLE SAY THAT THIS DAYS CHILDREN ARE ADVANCED THAN THEIR AGE...:-D:-D;-)
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Do you think giving feedback to zee people will make them do changes to track
I mean Ekta Kapoor has big prouction house, who really has the control over creative team?
Will it be zee or Ekta Kapoor?  Everybody has hated Benzir track but it has been going on for so long

Are the TRPs out yet, I feel that is the only language they BOTH will unerstand

Nowadays there seem to be everybody there but Jodha & Jalal
Why are they messing up good serial, is it true what somebody wrote that 90 people left the sets and were replaced (read it on JA forum here)

Much as Ekta is headstrong, much as she is the player, much as its her production house...its the channel that has the ultimate call...Because, at the end of the day its through the money THEY bring in during that time slot that everyone starting right from the CEO of ZEE to a spot boy at Balaji are paid!

Many many times, the creative capabilities of a serial are compromised because channel heads/creatives butt in and demand a certain kind of track/person to continue...then the serial producers cannot do anything but cave in...

This is where Ekta got into problems with Star too in the past...they had a very good run first 8 years and then a bad run...and Balaji and Star split

Greater viewership = more expensive ad-slots = more money comes in per episode = more money for channel = thus production house gets paid (who further break down budgets for salaries, sets, costumes etc)...😊😊

So, TRP is the ONLY deciding factor...hence, after a long run if a serial continuously flops TRP wise, they have to scrap it to give way for newer shows...

Phew...hope that helped...😆 sorry if I bored you

Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Also, the benazir track has realistically only been going on for 1 week+ - serial ki duniyaa mein its still a very short time span for channel to take in viewer demand, make changes to script and take the necessary steps...
Generally most serials' tracks go on at least for a month..
lashy thumbnail
Thanks pari pooja, Juhi doll, Simi and Anu...

Hope this brings about a change (as in I mean this slew of calls they will be receiving😳)
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi003

di..just call up one thing, hakim was 11 years younger, hence he must be 9-10 years now, and, shivani 12-13 years, and both are lattu in love,though not with each other and hakim was giving lovey dovey look to shivani..

AND PEOPLE SAY THAT THIS DAYS CHILDREN ARE ADVANCED THAN THEIR AGE...:-D:-D;-)

With MAJOR MAJOR loopholes, tum kaisi choti baatein pe atki ho pallo
but yes it sorta defeats the tasneem track issue too 😆
but, both hakim aur sukanya 14 se kam  nahi lagte mujhe 😛
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Much as Ekta is headstrong, much as she is the player, much as its her production house...its the channel that has the ultimate call...Because, at the end of the day its through the money THEY bring in during that time slot that everyone starting right from the CEO of ZEE to a spot boy at Balaji are paid!

Many many times, the creative capabilities of a serial are compromised because channel heads/creatives butt in and demand a certain kind of track/person to continue...then the serial producers cannot do anything but cave in...

This is where Ekta got into problems with Star too in the past...they had a very good run first 8 years and then a bad run...and Balaji and Star split

Greater viewership = more expensive ad-slots = more money comes in per episode = more money for channel = thus production house gets paid (who further break down budgets for salaries, sets, costumes etc)...😊😊

So, TRP is the ONLY deciding factor...hence, after a long run if a serial continuously flops TRP wise, they have to scrap it to give way for newer shows...

Phew...hope that helped...😆 sorry if I bored you

Bored!  Of course not.  Thanks for writing such detail reply
Then what if this Benzir track is the brainwave of some creative of zee (!!!!) Cos I read so much on forum here and articles about serial that Ekta team was researching for 1-1/2 years for this serial and posts about what they are showing is authentic.  I am watching old episodes and they are SO MUCH BETTER than what they show now

I hope whatever their issues the original writers creatives dialogue writers get together to restore JA back
Hope with so many calls and feedback Zee gets idea of how viewers feel and do something positive

roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shraddha..love you🤗 muahh.. after reading this post... am not able to control my laughter🤣 kya chauchak kaam kia😆

(This was like WTH moment for me...😆)🤣 i would have punched the bechara that time.. aur kya dhakkhan🤣 itna set me action bolte ho.. ACTION toh dhikhao😆 

What's all this colourful vomit? Does this make sense? 

i would have said.. Non-Sense vomit🤣kya baccho ki jaan loge with colourful holi vomits🤢

Mohan🤣 jiju😆 is it??🤣 shraddha🤣

Love you🤗

P.S: btw today came acrosss a song which reminded meof RJN days and first person came on my head was you😆  aaj mausam hmm bada beimaan hai bada.. lol this is off show🤣

roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

With MAJOR MAJOR loopholes, tum kaisi choti baatein pe atki ho pallo
but yes it sorta defeats the tasneem track issue too 😆
but, both hakim aur sukanya 14 se kam  nahi lagte mujhe 😛

😆😆 hakim ko khabar nahi hogi shehenshah ke new added rule ka😆