Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

🀣🀣 omg!!!!!!!!!! seriously!!!!!!!!! u said all that openly!!!!! god bless u dear!!!!!!! n that BRAINLESS thing was just tooo gud!!!! that guy would have definitely passed on your message!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† love ur efforts...am sure...their eyes would open now!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awww πŸ€—
I was a bit  frustrated woh bhi woh Benazir Begum waali baat padke tho seriously hi πŸ˜†
I was stern but I took care not to come across rude...
I do hope this suggestion goes beyond his desk telephone though...
He did seem like he knew EVERYTHING about all the tracks...πŸ˜• character progression...everything
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lashy

Woh pataa hai Abhay..woh maine bhi usko wohi bolaa thaa..

In fact, this serial's tagline is that only na...haivaan se banaa insaan..not budhu se banaa insaan!

actually, during the cruelty episodes, itnaa udham nahin machaa thaa..we were prepared for a villain lead...not for a brainless one πŸ˜†

Now BOTH leads are not behaving in their original personalities, that's the problem..plus we don't wanna see romance between third parties...

Also, it makes no sense to show him clever for 3 months and incapable of functioning even like Rahim the next month na.. fir to usko pehle se hi dumbo dikhaa do

@bold...
point.!!.
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Give me the number, I want to call them too.

022-24955555

The guy  came across as very respectable though...loads of 'jis' and 'madams'
My already poor Hindi became even more broken, thanks to the tension of trying to get through 2398294 points within 10 minutesπŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Thanks dear...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Akanksha_33

Thankyou so much Lashy! πŸ˜­

Thanks...😳
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabiii

Nice conversation Lashy..i also want to say thank u for contacting with zee frm London..
Anyways, when u n anchal both confirmed ben track is gonna end then i think in tuesday of next week, this track would b ended.

Hope so nabii😳
history_geek thumbnail
Edited by history_geek - 10 years ago
history_geek thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

The only thing I want to ask is this- HOW WAS Jodha?? πŸ˜†

022 24955555

Why u always ask me same question..??..πŸ˜†..
i can not describe her in few words..πŸ˜•.
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

Lashy, you're a darling for doing this, but what can I say of the guy you were speaking to. Looks like he has had some epiphanic moments????πŸ˜†

Awww mansi ...varuga varuga yendru vara verkirom...

there's no point sitting around bashing the tracks, when something can actually been done about it...so I picked up the phone and blasted off...πŸ˜†
If nothing, I'm hoping for at least a 10% betterment!😊
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
bluEyez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oma u said mohan oh gosh ehhehe wat an amazing convo u said n vented all our frustration grt but london se phone kiya tumne kitna bill uth gaya hoga omg !
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lashy

No I didn't...I generally said no one is liking this Benazir track and to not show him with women all the time.. that we want only Jodha and Akbar romance...

aanchal confirmed na that marriage will not happen so didn't spend too much time on it..
Also, it was obvious he was in a hurry to keep the phone...πŸ˜† and I had so many  points...maine paper pe note karke likhaa thaa...fir bhi ek aad bhool gayee bataane

but he did stand around and explain  a lot of things to me too...😊
he sounded GENUINELY touched when I praised previous tracks...maybe they hear very little praise and loads of brickbats ALL THE TIME 

Chalo Ben jaane wali hai...Yeh sun kar rahat mili...