no redemption track needed...aastha to weak

latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
no redemption track needed because aastha is so hopelessly in love with him that she will forgive him in a blink of an eye..she has not much self respect or pride
Sorry but i think today she confessed hoping someone would stop her...and when they didnt she says to niranjan...please dont stop me from going...i mean really?????? then she went on and on about how she wants to be forgiven if she did anything wrong...like she was begging please dont send me home

basically aastha in anger always says shit like i wont ever forgive you etc etc and then the next minute she is happy to forgive and forget, its always been the case...

i feel shlock can do whatever he likes and aastha would still want to be with him...,he doesnt need to try hard to win her back...its a walk in the park for him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: latha_555

no redemption track needed because aastha is so hopelessly in love with him that she will forgive him in a blink of an eye..she has not much self respect or pride

Sorry but i think today she confessed hoping someone would stop her...and when they didnt she says to niranjan...please dont stop me from going...i mean really?????? then she went on and on about how she wants to be forgiven if she did anything wrong...like she was begging please dont send me home

basically aastha in anger always says shit like i wont ever forgive you etc etc and then the next minute she is happy to forgive and forget, its always been the case...

i feel shlock can do whatever he likes and aastha would still want to be with him...,he doesnt need to try hard to win her back...its a walk in the park for him

really I can't wait to see those scenes
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: latha_555

very good thought latha...

seriously CV's are really  tricky... I mean they manage to show both astha and shlok as strong people and the next minute they crash our hopes...

as in redemption for shlok

and strength for astha...

they should be portrayed with more subtleness... some of their flaws are laid bare bltantly before our eyes...

this is not exaclty good for the plot...😕
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I was hoping they would keep Astha strong
sarapersepolis thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=latha_555]no redemption track needed because aastha is so hopelessly in love with him that she will forgive him in a blink of an eye..she has not much self respect or pride

you're absolutely right she's not strong and doesn't have a pride Edited by sarapersepolis - 10 years ago