India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

no redemption track needed...aastha to weak

latha_555 Goldie
latha_555
latha_555

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged
no redemption track needed because aastha is so hopelessly in love with him that she will forgive him in a blink of an eye..she has not much self respect or pride
Sorry but i think today she confessed hoping someone would stop her...and when they didnt she says to niranjan...please dont stop me from going...i mean really?????? then she went on and on about how she wants to be forgiven if she did anything wrong...like she was begging please dont send me home

basically aastha in anger always says shit like i wont ever forgive you etc etc and then the next minute she is happy to forgive and forget, its always been the case...

i feel shlock can do whatever he likes and aastha would still want to be with him...,he doesnt need to try hard to win her back...its a walk in the park for him

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjasarapersepolisSweety1985Anusha16berrysweetboisecrazygauriangelvj3072OmaRamdassrbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latha_555

no redemption track needed because aastha is so hopelessly in love with him that she will forgive him in a blink of an eye..she has not much self respect or pride

Sorry but i think today she confessed hoping someone would stop her...and when they didnt she says to niranjan...please dont stop me from going...i mean really?????? then she went on and on about how she wants to be forgiven if she did anything wrong...like she was begging please dont send me home

basically aastha in anger always says shit like i wont ever forgive you etc etc and then the next minute she is happy to forgive and forget, its always been the case...

i feel shlock can do whatever he likes and aastha would still want to be with him...,he doesnt need to try hard to win her back...its a walk in the park for him

really I can't wait to see those scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14

Anusha16 Goldie
Anusha16
Anusha16

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latha_555

very good thought latha...

seriously CV's are really  tricky... I mean they manage to show both astha and shlok as strong people and the next minute they crash our hopes...

as in redemption for shlok

and strength for astha...

they should be portrayed with more subtleness... some of their flaws are laid bare bltantly before our eyes...

this is not exaclty good for the plot...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweety1985OmaRamdassrbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I was hoping they would keep Astha strong
sarapersepolis Senior Member
sarapersepolis
sarapersepolis

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=latha_555]no redemption track needed because aastha is so hopelessly in love with him that she will forgive him in a blink of an eye..she has not much self respect or pride

you're absolutely right she's not strong and doesn't have a pride

Edited by sarapersepolis - 06 January 2014 at 8:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ktja

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top