India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi admonishing Radha

Simi0808 Senior Member
Simi0808
Simi0808

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Rashi yelled at Radha saying, "Wo meri behen hai, main uske saath kuch bhi karun." So Rashi has the exclusive right to make life hell for Gopi? I agree with Kokila that Rashi seems to have developed sisterly feelings towards Gopi. But I didn't like the way she dragged Radha- she must remember that she is the root cause of the rift between Gopi and Radha- she created misunderstandings between them. She has hurt Gopi's hand badly by smearing oil on the grator and hit the same hand with dandia stick. That is barbaric. Atleast Radha is reacting because she believes Gopi has killed her husband, but Rashi has troubled her innocent sister who has selflessly served her all her life, keeping mum about so many of her evil deeds.
If Rashi can apologize to Gopi for all her deeds and retain her "prem", that would be good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANAnisha_anitan_Nish_

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I disagree to what you have mentioned. Because radha asked her about her love for gopi, rashi said woh meri behen hai and all, it was not in a way only i can do anything i want infact it was like showing a sense of love on her! and regarding the past, they have come long way i feel. apologizing to the past mistakes now, is like..im not sure, there is no meaning for it. rashi whatever she did to save gopi was from heart. even if rashi wouldnt have did that swayam rubbish, radha would have fallen for umang and no one would have accepted it and definitely there would be these rifts, so in this track i cant blame rashi at all! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27tangomango

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
no matter what Rashi does for me both RASHI and Radha are evil, SELFISH WOMEN...rashi has been extremely cruel to gopi all for her own pleasure...
I would like both the R sisters to be pushed out of MM...dhakkey markey.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FAN

Anisha_anitan IF-Rockerz
Anisha_anitan
Anisha_anitan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I don't find rashi that evil she has a bit of positivity at times she does think bad of kokila but then I at times find kokila different to rashi than to gopi anyway I loved that I agree with your post that rashi should not have dragged Radha but then rashi was calmly explaining to Radha don't say any bad but she would not shut up and I was lol when she got both of them together
_Nish_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Nish_
_Nish_

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Loved Rashi today...she was FABULOUS!!!!!! Totally awesome!!!!!!!!
loved seeing her as a supportive elder sister...
Ys rashi has been evil 2 gopi in d past but today even she could not bear so much insult...

Edited by NISHADEEP - 06 January 2014 at 1:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27

Simi0808 Senior Member
Simi0808
Simi0808

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I see the point in your posts. Hope she continues to be this way even after this track gets over. Having said that, I feel bad for Radha, especially when she started laughing like mad, at such a young age she has had to face so much trauma. I hope when this Umang chapter gets over she is able to find another husband and live happily.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top