Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Aditiya of Week # 36: Payal (Page 3)

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Hello aditiya Thakur singh !!
Sorry for late reply... what to do.. Your mama jee had birthday so I arranged his party and also was busy in my office and the play with DEV-ROHIT-TVS-Sugni-Pammi -I hope u r reading that drama.. em sure U will love it... !!! so that's why I reply very late so sorry for that... Any ways better Late then never rite LOL

I must say ... u have no shame dont u... 
you call your mama fat old man .. oh boy what is that with u where that attitude comes from ha ? I mean this man raised u .. was like your father and .. u claim he is not handsome... who told u that hmm ? look in the mirror and see that all the girls who was flat over u run away and those who love vikram are there to support him... what u think .. u r handsome.. sorry boy but u r not handsome in my eyes.. even your voice is girly type 
i dont know what's that attitude to think u r above all and u deserve to be happy.. that that attitude gave our thakur vikram singh hell of nights and days.. if u would Not put ur nose into his matters and let him deal with the hidden reva's truth and deal with divorce reva and winning sugni back at that time... nothing like that would happen and we might have liked u too.. !!

2nd... the most annoying thing in u was that u knew sugni loves him and when she was looking for him in the jungle u dreamed of kissing her..yuck boy what's wrong with u .. where is your brain ? did u gave it to some dead monkey ?

well u told me u  want to open some business.. oh boy 8 months passed and even today u r sitting in your room and dreaming... get up boy and start doing things dont wait them to happen... by the way... even if u keep your self fit .. ext ext... u wont be My hero !! hero has to be good inside and not just outside.. samajh main  ayi baat ?

I dislike your attitude that u think u r above all and u deserve all !! I dislike your behavior with amrita and u know what... I got an email just now from her that she is marrying some one very soon ... she moved on !! also she said .. Adi was the past .. she doesnt want to marry a brainless monkey !!! sorry I FEEL very sorry for u but Happy for her she is lucky to move on !!

Edited by ronshaan - 12 January 2014 at 2:15am

b4uvarun Goldie
b4uvarun
b4uvarun

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
ronit calm down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 3:39am | IP Logged
shweta .. i m talking to aditiya dont worry em not angry with him ... !!

Go to top