Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan thinks Katrina Kaif would look good in his new car

tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Salman Khan thinks Katrina Kaif would look good in his new car

Press Trust Of India : Mumbai, Mon Jan 06 2014, 18:23 hrs

Superstar Salman Khan today urged his fans to admire him from a distance.

Salman had yesterday visited Nagpur for the promotions of his upcoming film 'Jai Ho' when fans went crazy and chased him, leading to chaos.

"I request and advice all my fans to admire me from far because I can't see kids and everyone getting pushed and hurt. If all this keeps happening, I think I should stop visiting cities. I respect and appreciate their love and warmth," Salman told reporters here at an event.

Salman's film 'Jai Ho' deals with common man's fight against corruption.

When asked if he supports Aam Aadmi Party led by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, who also believes in the ideology of eradicating corruption, Salman said, "If someone does good work then we will support. They have to fulfil their commitment and prove themselves."

German luxury car manufacturer Audi today introduced its sporty spearhead Audi RS 7 Sport back in India and Salman became the first customer of the car in the country.

On who he will gift this car in Bollywood, the 'Dabangg' Khan said Katrina Kaif would look good in the car, but he was not thinking of gifting it to her.

He also advised people to be cautious while driving and to take care of people sitting inside the car and outside.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/salman-khan-thinks-katrina-kaif-would-look-good-in-his-new-car/1216062/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Look who is trying to piss off Ranbir Kapoor.
🀣
Stop thinking and get laid Sallu πŸ˜†
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tantal

"I request and advice all my fans to admire me from far because I can't see kids and everyone getting pushed and hurt. If all this keeps happening, I think I should stop visiting cities. I respect and appreciate their love and warmth," Salman told reporters here at an event.

okay i find this goody two shoes salman very funny lol

hasini009 thumbnail

On who he will gift this car in Bollywood, the 'Dabangg' Khan said Katrina Kaif would look good in the car, but he was not thinking of gifting it to her.

He also advised people to be cautious while driving and to take care of people sitting inside the car and outside.

then sing this song to KatπŸ˜†

Aaja meri gaadi mein baith jaa
Aaja meri gaadi mein baith jaa
Long drive jayenge full speed jayenge
Kahi rukenge na hum
Gaana bazana khana peena
Gaadi mein hoga sanam

like the previous car gifted by Salman, she would sell it too πŸ˜†

the irony
Edited by hasini009 - 10 years ago
tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _YoU_KnOw_WhO

Stop thinking and get laid Sallu πŸ˜†

With whom? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: tantal

With whom? πŸ˜†

Well, there are certain you know options like costars, Future costars etc. πŸ˜›
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Salman Khan is no stranger when it comes to doling out gifts to people he likes. His philanthropic and magnanimous nature is quite well known and have also earned him the moniker of 'Being Human.' And if you are someone close to his heart then you can be rest assured that you will be pampered with expensive gifts from the generous Khan.

At the launch of a brand new Audi car today, where chief guest Salman Khan became the first official customer of a swanky new red model RS 7, we asked Salman who he would like to gift his new purchase in Bollywood, if he had a chance.

After giving the car one good look, Salman said he would like to gift it to Katrina Kaif. "I think Katrina Kaif will look good in this car. So yes, I would like to gift it to her."

And just when everyone thought Salman would in fact gift Katrina an Audi, pat came another witty repartee from Salman. "But I am not gifting it to Katrina. I think there is someone else right now who will gift things to her."

Katrina who also drives an Audi had long back sparked off speculations that the car was gifted to her by Salman. When asked about the same, Salman refuted these rumours and said that he had not gifted her any car.

Well, Christmas may long be gone but trust Salman to play secret Santa if he wants to. Just that now since Katrina is his ex, she may not be the lucky recipient of his expensive gifts as clarified by Salman.

Edited by shadesofme - 10 years ago
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
salman khan fans bash katrina just for answering questions about salman that too when she is ASKED about him
but when salman uses katrina name for BB and in events like this they dont mind 🀒
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shadesofme

salman khan fans bash katrina just for answering questions about salman that too when she is ASKED about him
but when salman uses katrina name for BB and in events like this they dont mind 🀒

IKR πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...He takes her name everywhere...in Bigboss he took Kat's name like a million times...but if Kat takes salman's name in an interview...talwarein nikal aati hain πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†