EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Linsie

Part 5...

asad leave earlier just to scold her tomorrow...

the first time asad ask zoya out for dinner...

zoya knows coz of her action... so many of them in
pain... asad lost his love..

humaira not to trust love

gaffor passing...

did u like it or was it lame ?
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Linsie

zoya still love asad... ðŸ’”

of coarse !

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
       ASYA ff : "Ferocity: the war for and                                 against love " ...

PART : 6 :)

Asad entered in his house the REAL one . The big mansion that situated just beside  his and ZOYA's small cottage where they had a dream to live forever after they get married with her abbu Mr. Gaffoor Siddiqui's consent and lead a happy life . Asad glanced at the cottage that was now just a small outhouse kind of a thing in front of his great mansion . He looked over there and with this his mind instantly drifted to the day he proposed Zoya . The second best day of his life when he shared his First kiss with Zoya ...

-FLASHBACK STARTS FROM THE PREV FLASHBACK-

Asad looked at Zoya retrieting figure in the light of his office and smiled at her . "Aaj mai usse sab bta dunga !... I promise ! " he said to himself and took out a small velvet box from his trouser pocket and opened it revieling a diamond studded ring  . He touched it and hugged it to his chest .

After the day got over Asad rushed out of the office reminding Zoya about the DINNER DATE they had and she said I will be ready ...

XoxoX

At Zoya's house :

Zoya was selecting a western black dress so that she could wear it for the dinner with Asad . She looked here and there again at her scattered room and thought " Ya allah ! How will I get on time if I don't select a dress soon. Mai kaise unhe apni feelings bta paaungi ?... Intni mushkil se mujhe ye chance mila hai . I don't wana loose it " just after this humaira entered in the room and looking at the condition of the room she shouted making Zoya flinch . "Stop it ! Humaira !..."

" Baaji what the hell has happened to this room ?..." "umm I an going out today for ...a dinner with ..." "With ?" said humaira with a teasing smirk  looking at Zoya's flushed cheeks "Wi...With Asad !.." she said and gazed the floor in order to stop the embarresment she was feeling and her red colored cheeks that were caused because she took Asad's name . "ooo !..."said humaira and laughted to which Zoya remained silent "aapko dress chahiye ?..." Zoya nodded silently and slowly looked up at a smirking humaira .

Humaira picked up a dress from her wardrobe and said "you know baaji this is my favourite dress ... but u know what it is very loose to me ...so you wear it tonight and return it to me after you come back ! ..." Zoya smiled widely and thanked humaira and rushed towards the washroom to get dressed . She came out and wore her neccessary things and after ten mins she heard a car horn . She looked in the mirror one last time and rushed out ...

Here he was standing out of his car waiting for her . As he saw her his eyes gave up and he was not able to see anything else around them . It was just zoya , zoya and zoya she looked so so so beautiful . Seeing her he just wanted to  grab her then and there and kiss the hell out off her . But he controlled himself for the sake of some rules . She wore a black colored dress that fitted her curves excellently she matched them with a mild accessory that was a black pendant in a silver chain . Her hair was left loose in curls that fell over her shoulders gracefully . And Asad wore a casual black tee and jeans with a blonde colored jacket . His only accessory was his black mixed brown wrist watch that was a perfect fit to his wrist . His black car was standing next to him giving him company till the great Ms. Siddiqui reached till him and with a deep sigh she said smiling at him ...

" Umm...hi Mr. Khan ! " A strange guttural sound escaped his lips that didn't go unnoticed by Zoya and looking at her he spoke " You ought to be kiddin' me  Miss Siddiqui...  You can call me Asad Zoya ...I am not your boss outside the office ...I hope you remember that ... Don't you ?..."

Zoya's cheeks flushed the very next minute and seeing the blush on her cheeks Asad wanted to kiss her cheek though he wasn't too sure the blush was real or it was a blusher . " Ok ..." with this she started gazing down and after an awkward silence Asad asked " Shall we ?..." and zoya nodded with a smile and like a true gent asad  clutched the handle and pulled the door for her She sat in and next they drove off ...

XoXoX

They were on the dinner table having Zoya's favorite dishes that were Chinese rice noodles and stir fry vegetables  that was zoya's favorite in that cusine . Asad didn't have much all he was doing was looking at Zoya's moving lips while she talked heartily while stuffing her mouth with the food  or should he say so called food How can anyone eat this inedible thing ? This tastes horrid ! But he can't help it His Love likes that and it's better if he gets use to , to the torture "Hmmm..." he sighed looking at his plate bellow and patiently waited for Zoya to finish so he could order something edible atleast for desert ...

But his thought for that was soon broken by Zoya as she ordered peking dust a very popular chinese desert . Asad would have settled for just an ice - cream but Zoya being self obssessed ordered without looking at the poor hungry guy in front of her . " I just love peking Dust it's so yummy ! ... and creative too ...you know it's made by chestnuts , vanilla escense , sugar , salt !..." she kept on blabbering when asad suddenly questioned her " SALT ?!...are you serious ? ...why would anyone use salt in desert Zoya I don't believe this !..." "Well then you will sure when you eat it! ..." She added with a wink and asad was sure this was again a thing not edible according to him ...

XoXoX

They were just walking on the beach barefooted . Well yes it was Zoya's idea that they should take a ride somewhere and here they were in a beautiful night under the stars that ambience was definetly tempting but well was that possible no I guess . Suddely affter a jiffy Zoya sat down tired and totally exhosted  with the walk Asad just stood beside her and looked at the sand making a guttural sound of displeasure this time Zoya  sighed and pulled him down and shut his mouth with her fingers so that he couldn't possibly protest  protest ...

Asad was looking at Zoya and then taking out the velvet box from his pocket he placed the ring in her hand . When Zoya's eyes got down there they grew wide as saucers  she looked at him shocked totally and terrified too for some reason as she feared it could be a joke or something . She looked in his eyes that directly showed love for her . " What's this ?..." she asked totally in daze ...

" What a ring ... I just proposed you didn't I ?...well ok miss Zoya Siddiqui will you marry me ?... And ya I love you ! ..." Zoya was rooted to the spot my god was he serious just look at him how casually he said that as if it was the game of his left hand " What ?!! ...are you like anywhere close to serious ?...is this a way you propose to your love for a marriage ? Oh comeon mr. AAK this was so insensitive of you I won't except this proposal this is just so so casual ...do you even realise what you just said and ..."

She was stopped by his cold lips on her warm ones. Asad kissed her ever so gently nibbling on her lower lip and tasting her as no one ever before . He held her waist very close yet gently and softly  his other hand rested at the back of her head in order to angle her face properly according to himself . At first Zoya was too shocked to respond but after a frenzy of time she sighed and equally participated in the kiss she concenterated on his upper lip while he bit her lower one she gasped when he released her after around 10 mins due to the lack of air his hand was still on her waist and he kissed her forhead . " I LOVE YOU !...i really do Zoya ! " and with this he hugged her with all his might and Zoya responded in his chest while blushing " I LOVE YOU TOO ! ..." ...

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

Asad came back from his dream land and smiled sarcastically while he changed and then slept for a new day . New day to torture her new say to get self tortured ...

XoXoX

Here haider woke up with a jolt when he felt something on his forehead he looked up and saw humaira standing in front of him he spoke to her " H...HI...Hi humaira Ji !..." she looked up at him and spoke " Doctor . Farooqui Mr. Sheikh !..." and with that prescribing the medicine she strode off in haste thinking about something else while he was left stunned at her behavior that was quite rude ! ...

<<PMS LATER THIS EVENING ! :) 😊>> 
Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 10 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Zoya''s FB outfit ! ðŸ˜‰

good ? ðŸ˜†
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
RES ;)
unress...

so hello hello guyss m back again after my long sleep ! ðŸ˜†
my exams got over and except physics all went good !...
so i will start updating from today as you all can see ...😆
and i will pm this update soon today itself ! dont worry ! ...

and ya wait for a vishwaas update tomorrow ! ðŸ˜‰
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Ressing my unressy mess here
DancingBell thumbnail
RES

Unres

It was an awesome part dear...but a small one...waiting for next updates...nw ur exams are over na so no excuses u should update regularly... 😊 Edited by aksasya - 10 years ago