Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asyaff |Ferocity:the war for and against love|updtnote pg63 22may (Page 21)

asifiqbalsh IF-Rockerz
asifiqbalsh
asifiqbalsh

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Nice update
Zoya missed asad & same for asad as well
Because that day was important for both
Zoya applied for job in asad office & she didn't know that
Asad gave her job as his personal secretary
Just confused abt zoya marriage with someone else
& separation & also abt ghafoor
Hope everything clear in next few updates
& asad get to know what happened with zoya
Do pm me for next update
I sent u buddy request so plz accept it
& best of luck for ur exams
Continue soon
Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EuphoricDamsel.

EuphoricDamsel. IF-Dazzler
EuphoricDamsel.
EuphoricDamsel.

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

Nice update
Zoya missed asad & same for asad as well
Because that day was important for both
Zoya applied for job in asad office & she didn't know that
Asad gave her job as his personal secretary
Just confused abt zoya marriage with someone else
& separation & also abt ghafoor
Hope everything clear in next few updates
& asad get to know what happened with zoya
Do pm me for next update
I sent u buddy request so plz accept it
& best of luck for ur exams
Continue soon
Thanks

i think i am writing the update Big smile
Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 7:10am | IP Logged
hmm haider and humaira .. meeting looks very normal
now... but soon turn into more... i guess

more surprising for zoya... getting the job...
when she clearly knows... its not hers
she fall for asad's trap...

and the command he gives... about dress scary...

EuphoricDamsel.

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged

EuphoricDamsel.

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 7:12am | IP Logged
poor zoya already breaking...

and humaira in shock... asad is there...

hmmm

you are busy...

EuphoricDamsel.

vrindagupta IF-Rockerz
vrindagupta
vrindagupta

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
amazing update
asad thinks zoya is already married
n why did she left asad..when she loves him
wonder what has asad planned for her

EuphoricDamsel.

EuphoricDamsel.
EuphoricDamsel.

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 6:47am | IP Logged
                        ASYA ff : "Ferocity: the war for and                                                                 against love " ...

PART : 4 

"Kya ?.."said humaira in a really traumatic tone . "Haan ... wo wapas aa gye hai ... he is back ...and now he owns a company even ..."said zoya in a greifed tone to humaira who was shocked at the name of asad "But baaji ... itne saalo baad ...why after so many years 3 saal hogye hai aapi ... he owns a company and we don't know about it either "..."anyways baaji you will leave this job tomorrow itself ... is that clear ?.." " NO ! I can't do that humaira I just can't do that I need a job ... we need some work to sustain ourselves and at this time of the year I won't be getting any jobs like a platter of food in my lap ...and you know this that we really need me to work you have your internship going on humaira and I need to give your fees on time ..." said zoya through her tears "But how can we ignore him baaji ..its the same man whom you loved and willl always love I am sure that you won't be able to face him after what our abbu did to YOU BOTH !" ...

"Humaira please !!.. Just stop blaming abbu he was dieing that time ... he was on his death bed he wanted me to leave Asad as his last wish I had to ..." but she was cut in middle by her sister who was now in tears also .She stood up and looked down and said in a shout like manner " OH really ! .. Baaji why don't you believe me ?..i have told you I have heard him speaking to the doctor that night ... one night before this all happened ..."said humaira with rage evident in her voice . "Humaira please mai tumse hazaar baar keh chuki hu ... tum galat ho ...abbu marr gye the uske baad kya ye bhi ek jhoot tha ..." " Nhi !.. But unke marne ki wajah heart attack nhi thi !.. It was a doctor's mistake ..."

FLASHBACK :

At night humaira was passing by the door of Gaffoor's ward when she heard him talking to the doctor ..." maine jaisa kha aapne waisa  hi kiya thankyou ... you'll get your money by tomorrow ..." said gaffoor with a smirk on his face " Thankyou gaffoor sahab !... I have made your fake reports stating you are the convict of a heart attack and you may or may not live more ..." "Good ..that's exactly what I wanted DR. afzal ..."

Flashback ends

"OH just shut up humaira !.. I don't understand tum ek mare hue insaan jo ki hamare abbu hai unse itni nafrat kaise ker sakti ho ?..."said zoya in disbelief "He was NOT my abbu ... did he ever care for us all that he wanted was money and that's the main reason he made you marry that filthy pig ! " "Humaira !!... Just go to your room and stop insulting my abbu for god's sake !... He was was a very good man and abbu he wanted my betterment and at that time if I was in his place I would have even insisted the same to my daughter ..." with this humaira got up and strode off to her room  leaving a totally shattered zoya behind who was thinking about the events of her life .

How much she had suffered first because of her so called husband  AKRAM then beacause of her cousin aapi then cos of leaving asad she wasn't living in peace yet just playing a role of Zoya that Zoya who died 3 years ago in the filttiness of her so called " FIRST HUSBAND " //

Yes she was divorced in a manner well before she could think anything she had to sign the papers and as she was still recovering from the shock  of being RAPED by her husband he left her as soon as he was satisfied with his greed . She and humaira were sent at their aapi's home but she was even not letting them be in peace they just wanted money and they took it by forcefully making them sign the papers that stated that She and humaira were giving all their savings to their aapi ..

Zoya cried a lot that night she cursed herself for leaving asad like this but what could she do she had to leave him and that was written in their hands from the very first beginning ...

XoXoX

Here asad was no less he was sitting in haider's ward thinking about the day's events how after 3 years he saw zoya suddenly . She totally looked away from the zoya he knew . What had happened to her he thought but then he brushed the thought with a smug smile on his face . " I will show you miss. Zoya that what's the punishment of leaving ASAD AHMED KHAN ..."

NEXT DAY :

Zoya reached office as humaira had an early shift in the hospital . She was wearing a peach colored top with a matching full sleeved shrug  and black jeans . She reached the office and asked for her room but as soon as she came to know where it was she felt like she was out of breath .

Asad had asigned her the room connected to his it had a glass window through which he could see . Today he was before time in office waiting anxiously for Zoya ...
She took a deep breath and came in after knocking Asad rotated his chair back and was stunned to see Zoya in her usual clothes there . He was lost seeing her black orbs . He looked her from top to bottom savouring her curves while she was pulling the hem of her top indicating that she wasn't comfortable  at all ...

"Wow !...miss faarooqui you look NICE !..." " th .. Tha..thankyou SIR !..." she was agitated . " Well Well so lets start now ... I want you to give me the record of the current companies share investments and I think you could do this... I want each and every info in a form of data ..so be quick !... You may go now !.." Zoya instantly left the room and went to her room through the connecting door while asad stood here smirking like a person who got what he just wanted ..."Zoya ... huh !...you will suffer for what you did you will indeed ..." with this he got up and moved towards the connecting glass window he pulled the strand of the window cover to reveal a busy Zoya working with the calculations ...

Her hair was tied in a messy bun with some flicks wringlling along her well faired face the fan helping the flicks to flow freely like a feather . How much he wanted to remove them from her face which were acting as an obstacle locking his view of her beautiful face . But he instantly brushed off the thought and tried to maintane

the feeling of revenge that was errupting in him like a volcano from three years . In all these years he never tried to find her thinking that she would be happy with her husband but now after time when he saw her eyes he knew something was wrong she was in pain . It was like telepathy between him and Zoya ...

XoXoX

Humaira reached her hospital and  after wearing her coat she came to haider's room for keeping a check on him when she saw the most relevant sight of her life that brought smile in sacks on her face . There he was lying on the bed still sleeping humaira smiled and monitered his response and noted this on her notepad she changed the dose of medicines and smiled again before leaving . 
She didn't knew what was she feeling was she in love ?   No !! That can't happen after what happened with aapi I swore that I won't love anyone that's why I chose this profession ...
But then why I can't myself away from haider ? Why being with him feels so right ? Why I become restless when he is not before me ?...All kinds of thoughts were entering in her mind like a bacteria . She was confused but right now she had to concentrate on her work so she did and then the day came to an end ...

XoXoX

Here Zoya finished her work completely at 8:00 PM but Asad according to his plan left before today  and now Zoya was left worrying that what if he gets angry on me if I leave without doing the work ?...

Sorry guyss the update was long and nothing much happened in this update but i wanted to move on the story so that is the thing and don't be angry i will not update from 1st march because of my exams ..

my both stories will be on hoold !...
till than please my spammers ... (NO one ! :P )
keep spamming !!!

Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 07 February 2014 at 6:55am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclFlowerslove4evrtanaayaONAegoparthpathak31vm17anma2738msingh27azlanadeelAmin21KhpulwaksugantiankitabaranShona1493life4mearorasurbhiAshi3jazmeenTaiLungaseelashahAsya_KaJenasifiqbalshRamlathMissadorableawesomevrindaguptanilusoniShubh007jazsidhudelena_PriyaSweety-AnuasyaarshiloverGulaaboswapnoMiss-Appy--Bubble007--Linsie--SH7_Sunny--

EuphoricDamsel.
EuphoricDamsel.

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Zoya's outfit ! i have changed it !

humaira's outfit !

Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 07 February 2014 at 7:14am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kirang6565740TaiLungarorasurbhiaseelashahasifiqbalshShubh007asyaarshiloverswapnoMiss-AppyGulaaboSurishLinsie

Go to top