Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asyaff |Ferocity:the war for and against love|updtnote pg63 22may (Page 16)

BelleAme IF-Rockerz
BelleAme
BelleAme

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASYA4eveAAA

Sorry guys m not able to update 
N I m tellin u all this from mobile
I m having my FA 4 N SA 2 COMING UP
so I m not able to update I 'll try to update  tomorrow . ..
But coaching k tests hv even piled up n nowadays
M having ample work so I dont get time to b on FB or IF
I m sorry ...

Awww kSmile
But try to update this story...n al the best for ur exams...n testSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EuphoricDamsel.Linsie

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
its okay... update went you can no problem...

good luck for your exam...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EuphoricDamsel.

arorasurbhi IF-Dazzler
arorasurbhi
arorasurbhi

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASYA4eveAAA

Sorry guys m not able to update
N I m tellin u all this from mobile
I m having my FA 4 N SA 2 COMING UP
so I m not able to update I 'll try to update tomorrow . ..
But coaching k tests hv even piled up n nowadays
M having ample work so I dont get time to b on FB or IF
I m sorry...

Update when u can... Smile
& Best of luck 4 ur exams...
Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Note!!

From Asya4eveaaA..

having eyes infection so I cant update as I cant b for long time on computer.
So write a note on ferocity that me Asya4eveaaA can not update n ya mention my name ritzy...

Edited by Linsie - 27 January 2014 at 9:42am

Afrin_RaqBhi

riddhi1206 IF-Rockerz
riddhi1206
riddhi1206

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
okay di!
even i m having my sa 2 from 22nd jan
n yes my name is also riddhi!!
so ritzy!!
update soon!

EuphoricDamsel.

EuphoricDamsel. IF-Dazzler
EuphoricDamsel.
EuphoricDamsel.

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 6:23am | IP Logged
   ASYA ff : "Ferocity: the war for and                                 against love " ...

PART : 3

"Asad ? " said zoya in a shocked tone causing him to look up at her and as soon as their eyes met tears knew no bounds in her eyes .Her eyes widened with shock , horor , confusion and here asad was equaly shocked he stood up and advanced towards Zoya and held her in a tight embrace so tight that she couldn't even breath but after some time Asad's mind diverted to the time when she left him the whole scene of Zoya leaving him and giving his ring back to him played in his mind ...

*****________________FB______________*****

"Asad please leave me ... " said zoya while facing her back to asad and with tears streaming down her chin .." NO I won't !!... Just tell me what have I done ?... To get this as a punishment I love u Zoya Siddiqui !!!... I love u !!..." said asad between his tears "Asad just leave my hand ... NOW... " "No I won't !!!... I won't let u go anywhere u r mine ... tum sirf aur sirf meri ho ... no one can dare to take u away from me ..." "Asad JUST LEAVE ME !!!!..." "Zoya ... tell me damn it I deserve to know who is forcing u !!..." "U WANT TO KNOW NA OKAY SO HEAR !!!..." said zoya with equal rage filled voice as asad ... "NO one !! Did u hear no one is forcing me ... I don't want to live with u !!!,..."

"WHAT ?...Why ???..." asked asad in a week voice " because I love someone else n u can't give me any pleasures of life MR. ASAD AHMED KHAN !!!... So is this reason enough for u or u would force me into this marriage ... " she said sarcastically and this was the last straw for asad he went numb and stood there facing zoya and looked her trying to take out the ring when suddenly he realised something and he began to plead ... "please zoya !!... See I built this house for us !... Please just listen to me once I can't live without u please ... if u want I'll built more bigger one but please don't leave me when I need u the most pleasee ..." said asad asking her to change her decision while she turned back and threw the ring and went away crying ...

After she left asad collapsed on the ground crying his heart out for every day and night !

*****________________FB ENDS______________*****

Asad Shook his head from side to side in order to absorb the pain he felt again in his heart he swallowed the lump In his throat and turned back to Zoya with his fists closed tightly he gave her a sarcastic taunt ... "Well... Gaffoor enterprises ke malik ki beti meri company me kya kar rhi hai ?...Miss. Siddiqui ... " .." Its miss. Faaruqui ... SIR !!.." said zoya in a hurt tone ...and with this asad's eyebrows knit together in confusion but then he brushed the thought away and asked her ..." why do you have a need to work miss . ... farooqui ... right ? ... " She nodded to this and spoke in a totally week voice " I live alone with my sister here ... in bhopal  and we are ... Orphans having NO PARENTS ... so to make my sister study I had to work ..." Asad's shock no knew bounds was she really telling the truth ? Then what happened to the company her father owned ? Where is humaira and Gaffoor siddiqui ? ...

**|XoXoX|**

Here at the hospital humaira was seated in her cabin admiring her room when her pager clicked and she was given a news on an accident in which the patient have severe injuries in hands and legs . She rushed to the emergency ward only to find the same guy who had hit her in the morning who was none other than haider . Haider glanced at her though he was in pain because of his injuries his eyes showed rage in them for the girl he didn't knew why but there was angriness in him seeing her ...

Flashback of haider after dropping asad to office ...
Haider dropped asad at the office and parked Asad's car there and picked up his bike and drove towards home to get changed but unfortunately a girl of about 2 years came in front of his bike and in order to save her from the accident he got hurt in that sudden incident ...
Flashback ends ...

"TUM!!! ..." exclaimed humaira in anger while he just ignored her to which humaira shrugged her shoulders reluctantly and went on to her work that was stiching his wounds .She was doing his forehead when their eyes met and they had an eyelock . They felt something unusual about eachother something that was not yet known or recognized by the two poor souls ...

**|XoXoX|**

" So I really think u need this job ... don't u miss. Faarooqui ?..." Asad asked her with a coy smirk on his face to which she replied in fear ... "Y..YE...YES SIR !..." said zoya in a fear of what was coming up next and before she could ask him to not bring their personal life in between their professional life he spoke ..."So then it is YOURS ..." he said in a tone that was quite casual ..." Zoya eyes grew wide in shock she knew the job was granted to someone else so she was about to ask about it when asad said what he wanted to say ..." You can be my personal secretary !... Miss Zoya Faarooqui ... " and there he was thought Zoya this was coming up she knew but was not expecting it from asad...
She sighed heavily looked at her portfolio in front of her eyes indeed she was in huge dillema weather to throw away her past back by quiting this opportunity and letting themselves able to sustain their lives in need OR to accept the proposal and let HIM see that she is moved on . After a frenzy of seconds she picked up her eyes meeting asad's gaze who were ofcoarse  starring at her for reply . Taking a deep breath she said ..." I accept your job proposal ... " And that was what THE ASAD AHMED KHAN wanted yes he wanted her to be with him this time e wanted her to never leave him . Though he had no idea about her broken marriage he wanted to make her realise her mistake to which according to him was easy as he knew what he HAD TO DO with his own LOVE ...
"Great then !!... So now onwards I want my personal secretary to wear something professional and come to the office ... YOU'rE not here to have a party miss. Faarooqui so from tomorrow I don't want to see u in any indian outfit ..."he said with a slight smile playing on his lips .Zoya was shocked she didn't believed what has asad turned out to be how much he loved to see her in indian clothing and now he hates it !... " But sir I don't think that this... I mean my wearing of indian clothes could give any problem to anybody ...infact I am not comfortable ..." but before she could complete asad grew up from his seat and strode towards her held by her shoulders and said ..." DON"T EVER DARE TO DISOBEY ME ...AGAIN !!!... If I say u will wear western clothes then you will ..." seeing his rage filled face she had to obey him at any cost so collecting all of her strength  she nodded ... 

**|XoXoX|**

Haider and humaira were having an eyelock when a sudden knock at the door held them back to the real world they said " Sorry " to eachother at the same time making themselves more uncomfortable haider didn't knew why but his heart was still beating fast to sooth the butterflies in his stomach and here humaira was no less  ...

"you have to be here ... till your foot is completely cured ... MR..." ... "Haider !.." he said in a soft voice to which she smiled and left from there in confusion while he was same with emotions trying to understand what happened sometime back ...

**|XoXoX|**

"Good now go ... you can join from tomorrow ... IN WESTREN clothes I must remind you ..." said asad and turned to his laptop for work ... "Yes... Asa..." she stopped in midway minding her tongue and quickly corrected herself ..." SIR !..." at this point asad felt his heart fluttering for a moment or two . Yes he was felling same towards her again but then his mind stopped immidiately and said no asad no you have to destroy her the way she did !...

Zoya left from the cabin clutching her bag to her chest while asad saw her retreating figure  he came back to the desk to find his car keys when he saw zoya's portfolio lieing on the table he grabbed it in confusion and opened it quickly in order to get some answers ...

Name : Zoya faaruqui

DOB : " xyz "

Father's name : gaffoor siddiqui

Mothers name : Zainab faaruqui

Siblings : one sister

Qualifications  : " xyz "

Marital status : "...

But before he could read he got a call from haider stating that he had an accident and he closed it and rushed out to the hospital ...

**|XoXoX|**

Here humaira left from the hospital after meeting haider she didn't knew why she wanted to meet him but then even she met him quckly and drove towards home where zoya was already waiting for her ...
At haiders cabin asad came and asked her how he was to which he replied he had to stay here for somedays and when he asked about his doc. He replied sheepishly "She left bhaijaan ..." " what how can she leave leaving you ... I'll see her tomorrow " " bhaijaan unki shift over hogyi thi tho wo ruk kr kiya krti ?..."
Hearing this asad calmed up and sat there beside his bed ...

**|XoXoX|**

At home humaira reached to find whole house in dark she searched zoya and when she found her sitting on the bed with her head between her knees ..." baaji kya hua ?..." ..."Wo waapas aagye hai humaira ..." " kya kon baaji ?..." ...:" ASAD !.." with this humaira's face knew no bounds of shock ...

SO  GUYSSS HERE IS A REALLY REALLY LATE UPDATE 
N I AM SORRY FOR THAT BUT I AM HAVING MANY TESTS AND EXAMS COMING UP...
SO I WON;T BE ABLE TO UPDATE REGULARLY ...
AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY POINT ... :D
SO ENJOY THIS UPDATE AND COMMENT POSSIBLY ...
PLEASE...

Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 01 February 2014 at 6:50am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclkirang6565740Flowerslove4evrrose59mahiii90ArabFlowerONAegomottalivm17anma2738msingh27azlanadeelsugantiAmin21KhpulwakankitabaranShona1493TaiLungaseelashaharorasurbhiAshi3jazmeen--Mirage--annanyaksgianvrindaguptaawesomeShubh007asifiqbalshRamlath.Doodle_Google.swapnomaha2012asyaarshiloverGulaaboPriyaSweety-AnuSurishLinsie--SH7_Sunny--

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 7:01am | IP Logged

EuphoricDamsel.

EuphoricDamsel. IF-Dazzler
EuphoricDamsel.
EuphoricDamsel.

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Linsie

u read it ??? ShockedConfusedOuch