Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
something different asad got no family. ... with dark past coz by love...
Linsie thumbnail
zoya work in asad 's office

they share past...
Linsie thumbnail
So haider. .. after humaira

so asad is going to use humaira get Zoya
Linsie thumbnail
so went is the first chapter update...
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
      ASYA ff : "Ferocity: the war for and                                 against love " ...

PART : 1 

It was six in the morning when the soothing sun rays hit her face . She shifted a bit in her sleep snuggled a bit more under her duvet taking in the warmth of her bed . She smiled in her sleep and after few seconds her eyes shot open . She hurridlly got up on her bed and and rubbed her eyes...

" Ya allah !  aapi didn't wake me up ? if i get late today i'll be expelled from the hospital the first day !!! " . She got out from her bed rushed towards the washroom . After 30 mins she came out dressed in a blue anarkali printed kurti . She headed towards the kitchen and as usual found " HER " cooking breakfast ...

"ya allah Zoya aapi aap apna kaam krne me itni masroof thi ki aapko apni chhoti behan ko uthana hi bhool gyi ?...maine kl hi aapse kha tha ki aap aaj subah saara kaam akele kr ke nhi jaayengi aapki job ka aaj pehla din hai ... aur aap ? And yes agar aap bhool nhi rahi tho aaj mera bhi hospital me first day hai so i'll be late today because of you !!!..."... 

"HUMAIRA !! chup ! ekdam chup ! " . A girl clad in a white churidar and kurta scolded her ..." Tumse kitni baar kha hai ki mai sab kr loongi ... n madam hospital 8:00 bje ka hota hai aur tum poore dedh ghante pehle uth kr baith gyi ho ... ' ... " hain ??..." exclaimed a flabbergasted humaira ... " ji haan ! ..." She spoke while jesturing humaira to look at the clock and then she hit her head playfully...

"Pagal Ladki !..." exclaimed the girl . " ZOYA baaaji !!!..." . And with that they both burst out in a huge fit of laughter . " Achha baba now go and sit there i'll bring your breakfast ...". " What have u cooked today baaji ?... " ... " Half fries humaira your favourite !!...".."WOW!!" exclaimed an excited humaira and zoya just laughed at her childish behaviour  . Humaira smiled at her sister and sat at the table happily ...

She started to blabber about the TV shows she knew and zoya just smiled at her . In no time after that Zoya bought her plate and she gobbled it up swiftly . Zoya sat beside her and smiled continuosly as she saw her little sister her only family having her food so cutely she couldn't help but grin like a fool ...

" Aapi ?... aaj aapka first day haina in your new office i need a party" She said happily "And ya we would invite everyone nuzhat , najma and your friends even nikhat baaji too ! "... "Zoya's face color drained at this statement she didn't knew what to say knowing that they barely have money to sustain themselves She couldn't just let this happen ... 

"Umm...uh ... humaira wo we can't have a party u know na we have to give money to mohsin chacha he has to get admitted in hospital and i'd prefer to give the money to him ...he needs it more ..."... Said zoya in one go and after a long silence she spoke again i'm sorry humaira ... "

But to her surprise humaira said ..." Areee aapi do you think the party is more important than mohsin chacha's treatment no na ! so don't be scared from me i won't eat you up !.."
with that they both started to laugh and then humaira got up and pulled zoya into a long lovely hug ...

**|XoXoX|**

Now at the other end of the city somewhere in loneliness stood a man in his 20s near a huge king sized bed covered with white net from all the side he touched the sides of the bed and in no time tears started to flow down from his face he stood there in silence ...

"Zoya Zoya Zoya !!!!... y... y did u  do this to me ?... y ? ... hum kitne khush the !! saath the ...par tumne sab barbaad kr diya sab barbaad kr diya ..."...And with this he corrected the folds on the bed and anger folded in him again...

" Ek baar ... bas ek baar mujhe wo mil jaaye ... i swear mai usko barbaad kr dooga !!...I'll destroy u Zoya just like u Destroyed me some years back ..." With this he wipped his tears and was about to come out when he heard someone . The person because of whom he was still alive ...

" ASAD bhaijaan ?... Asad bhaijaan ?... "... he entered the room and sighed " Asad bhaijaan aap fir se yahan ?... mujhe samajh nhi aata aap itne saalo baad bhi iss ghar me kyu aate hai ?... kyu apna dard barha deten hai ?... Wo ab kabhi pichhe mud kr nhi dekhengi aur aap bhi mat dekhiye ... jab usse aapki kadr nhi hai tho phir aap kyu ?..." 

" HAIDER !!!... mai Zoya ko saza zaroor doonga usne mere saath jo kiya hai ... usse uski saza zaroor milegi ... agar tum mere saath na hote tho shayad mai mar hi gya hota ..." ..."bhaijaan please aaj mai jo kuch bhi hu aapki hi wajah se hu ...aapke kyi aisaan hain mujh pr ... " ..." Haider ..." ..." nhi bhaijaan please aap unko apni zindagi se nikal kr baaher phek deejeeye..." said haider with anger quite visible to asad...

" Aur bhaijaan aap iss ghar ko bech daaliye jab tak ye ghar rahega aap kabhi sukoon se nhi jee paayenge ..."..."NHI HAIDER !!..ye ghar maine bnaya hai ...ek ek paisa jod kr maine iss ghar ko khada kiya ... ye mera aur zoya ka ghar hai aur ek na ek din usse yaha wapas aana hi hoga ! ... "

"AANA HI HOGA USSE WAPAS MERE PAASS...KISI BHI KEEMAT PE MAI USSE LE KR AAUNGA ...AB AUR NHI SEHAN HOTA MUJHSE ... I"LL BRING HER BACK AND i'll make sure she pays for everything she did to me  ..."

with this he smirked evily and haider just stood rooted to his spot...

phewww !! done with part one linsie darling heres your update n now like and comment !!!

dil khol ke !!!

will try to update soon 
check the next post for zoya's  humaira's outfits ...

and the house where asad and haider are... 
(the pic is only of the bed ) 
SORRY !!!

Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 10 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
this is the bed !
where asad was ... ðŸ˜³

humaira's outfit :

zoya's outfit !

Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 10 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail