Asyaff |Ferocity:the war for and against love|updtnote pg63 22may

Posted: 10 years ago

ASYA ff : "Ferocity: the war for and                                 against love " ...

banner credit : @DeadDevil...😊

Warning : The story i am writing will contain some mature content and violence against women . I am sorry if i hurt anyone's sentiments but this is important for the jist of the story .

Prolouge ...

Intzar Ki Aarzu Ab Kho Gayi Hai,
                                        Khamoshiyo Ki Aadat Ho Gayi Hai,
                                        Na Shikwa Raha Na Shikayat Kisi Se,
                                        Agar Hai To Ek Mohbbat,
                                        Jo In Tanhayion Se Ho Gayi Hai..!

A girl of about 24 was sitting in a DARK  room hugging her knees . Tears making their way down her cheeks and face . In the middle of a big room she sat there alone crying her heart out , crying on her fate , crying on her mistake that she committed some years back ...

She sat there in utter shock in hope that this awful dream would get over and she'll return to her life back . "Her" usual life where no one would be there to kill her soul everyday every night . Where no one will tear her apart and no one will cause any pain to her life and her little sister ...

But no it was not a dream it was for real ! it was real dammit ! she was married to the man she hated to the core and it had been two weeks since they were married and now she was not even allowed to go out of this house that was none other than a prison to her...

Determined she got up wiped her tears with her hands and smiled sarcastically and then she says... " You can't keep me like this !... i'll like to die rather than living with you !... " with this she took out a pocket knife from the drawer beside the king sized bed covered with white bed sheets and at the corner of it was a bottle green colored blanket ...

She takes the knife on her wrist and smiles widely ... " Goodbye !... " and as she was about to slit her wrist apart a huge thud on her face caused her to fall back on the bed . And as she tried to sooth it while looking up she got a shock there "He" was standing with eyes red with anger jaws tightened ...

He grabbed her hair forcefully causing her to wince in pain a painful moan escaped her lips... " Aaah !!! ... stop it ! please stop it ... i beg u !" he held her hair more tightly and tilted her face and went close to it ..." Don't u dare do that again ... only I did u hear only I can cause u pain ... in this world not even allah !!..." 

And then forcefully smacked his manly lips on her soft one which were trembling with fear. She struggled a lot in his strong grip after long struggle she was able to get him back . She was breathing heavily cos of the kiss... " Don't u dare touch me !... "

Saying this she got up from the bed and stood near the wall . He smirked like a maniac and started to take slow steps towards her like a lion takes towards his prey ...

As he reached very close to her he spoke ... " u tried to destroy me some years back ...right ? and now its my turn ... " with this he picked her up in his arms and rest that was heard was the painful screams and then the immense silence in the whole house...

Who were they ? Why was the girl so irritated by her own husband ? and y was the guys so rough towards his own wife ? ...

To get your answers stay tuned !!! 

and hit the like buttons ... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 9 years ago
CS : :)

Asad ahmed khan :  26 years old handsome man . Something changed him that happened with him in his past . He was a fun loving guy was an orphan . He loved a girl unconditionally . Now he is a succesful businessman among top 10 he is on the 2nd rank . There is no place for love in his life . He kept haider as his brother from childhood and now haider is at a senior post in his company .  

Zoya faarooqui : She is 24 . She is a qualified software enginear and is an employ at asad's office . She has a past with him that no one knows accept three people zoya asad and humaira . she loves her sister very much and can do anything for her. Her mother died after humaira was born and her father died few years back . She earn to sustain her family that is her sister.

Haider sheikh : He is 23 . He is asad's childhood frnd and can do anything for him as he was the one who helped him when his parents died in a car accident . He can do anything for asad he is just like a puppet . He will be humaira's love interest in this story. He will be a negative charachter .He is at the higher post in asad's office n because of this he's very grateful to him ...

Humaira faarooqui : She is 22 . She is zoya's sister she completed her MBBS just now at a tender age . She was a brilliant student . Zoya is very proud of her . She loves her sis very much and knows about zoya's past . She will be a pawn in the game of asad .  
Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 10 years ago
Okay dark story with suspense...
Originally posted by Linsie

New story...

so fast didn't even pm anyone ! πŸ˜†
You need to continue the other one...I'm waiting..
Now for your new story... very interesting...
start spamming alreadyπŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜†

Good Luck..
Originally posted by ASYA4eveAAA

so fast didn't even pm anyone ! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

Going of line soon...

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

Going of line soon...

abhi na jaao chhod kr ki dil abhi bhara nhi ! πŸ˜­

You need to continue the other one...I'm waiting..
Now for your new story... very interesting...
start spamming alreadyπŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜†

Good Luck..

will update tomorrow this PSA is on my nerves yaar wht to do ...
test pe tests ab hai...

1st psa
2nd open book test
3rd finals ... πŸ˜­

Okay dark story with suspense...

absoulutely ! πŸ˜ƒ