Thnx for the pm cause niw i can read an really
Lovely story.
Im soo sorry i have to comment lately for ur next update
Caus i've got a really busy week next week
Hey i luv zoya and humaira bond
Its really interesting.
Feelings are growing for humaira and Haider
Thats amazing.
And the best part is that Asad is going to propose Zoya.
The flash back was superb and very lovely.
I love zoya's dress.
U write really good and im happy that i saw this FF.
I hope u did good in ur exam.
Well do cont soon
And dont forget to pm me
Will be late commenting so sorry in advance
Posted: 10 years ago
That was a nice update ,,
Loved his confession in flashback !
Update sooon (:
Awesome update...

Just love it... 😊 😳
hey tis is amazing...
superb...
fabulous...
luv it...
do continue soon n do pm me...
        ASYA ff : "Ferocity: the war for and                                 against love " ...

|| PART : 7 ||

It  was a new day a new day yet it was a equal to nightmare for her she had just entered the office and just then she heard Farhaan speaking to Ravi something about the reports she was told to make yesterday they were saying something like " she didn't give it" and  all that but what caught her attention was SIR IS VERY ANGRY and that was it she let out a deep breath and mumbled cross my heart and hope to die and entered the lion's den with scare , fear and panic . He was standing there by the window facing the bright sun ...

Zoya started " Wo ...actually ...sir ...I-I-I am re-really so-sorry ...actually i wasn't able to...complete it before and ...you were ...no-not h-here in the office ...so " " WILL YOU PLEASE STOP YOUR BLABBERING UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE FIRED AT THE SECOND OR THIRD DAY ...MISS. FAARUQUI  ?  ". He turned around to look at her with rage but what he saw made his jaw drop in bewilderment . God was she for real ? ...

What any guess ? well yes she was wearing something very sexy well according to Asad she  will even look sexy in a gunny bag but good lord she was looking very sexy she wore a black pencil skirt that reached barely till her knees and a white colored top that was tucked securely under her skirt . The sleeves of her top were not even good to be called sleeves . Why ? because there was almost nothing covering her neck and hands . Asad almost hardened looking at her and he let out a grunted inaudible  groan that went of course unheard by a very astonished Zoya ...

He looked at her from top to bottom and stopped his sudden urge to shower her with soft wet kisses on her neck . He came out of his wonderland and by a sniffing sound he   looked up at her eyes that were red bloodshot and were flowing tears silently . He shrugged in order to get to his task back that was giving her a free lecture and this was all on purpose he wanted to torture her and this was just the start . He knew what he would exactly do to her but we do not reach the terrace without climbing stairs do we ?...

" I-I-I a-am s-s-so-sorry s-sir ...it w-won't hap-pen ag-ain ..." she replied very softly like a small whisper and Asad was finding words to spat out venom at her " So you think i will not punish you because some years ago you were my...so called doltish love interest ...you are wrong miss . you'll work late at night till 12:00 i must tell you !..." he completed " But sir ..." " I didn't ask you i just ORDERED you so do go and work otherwise I may change my mind and FIRE  you this instant ..."  She nodded and left and he turned back and smirked  unethically ...

Here Zoya was more than Horrified she was taking deep breaths as if she was really scared of someone and yes she was . She was scared of Asad her love . The way he had shouted on her today at his cabin made Zoya insecure  she felt quite fearful  . This all shouting have once again reddened her wounds she was able to remember Akram from all that . the way Akram tortured her gave no food to her , frequently  raped her . She knew Asad was not that monster she knew he wouldn't do anything like that to her and how could he she didn't knew but it was quite possible that Asad was a married man now ...

The very thought of this made Zoya's head spin and after drinking a generous amount of water and calming herself down she switched on her work that was quite very much and the extended portion of info that the peon gave her saying "SIR" has sent it was making her feeling vomittish already ...

XoXoX

Haider was not able to understand what has gotten into Humaira the moment he wanted to talk to her she would just ask about his health and shrug off saying she had work . He was getting discharged tomorrow and he needed to speak to Humaira before it gets too late . He had seen Asad screaming in pain because of love Haider knew it wasn't his fault but he felt somewhere that it was all because of some misunderstanding that grew between him and that Zoya . How could someone leave a person whom she / he loved just like that and as explained to him before he knew this Zoya truly loved his bhaijaan ...

XoXoX

It was time for her to leave   actually her usual time that was 6:00 but no she was not allowed to leave early as the work was very much . And according to her Mr. Asad already must have left as the closing time for the office is 9:00 max after that no one remains there ...

She sighed heavily and after some time went back to working !...

XoXoX

Asad entered Haider's Hospital room and found him in daze he looked at him questioningly and went near him tapping his shoulder he asked him "Haider ...what happening ...are you ok ?...I mean you look lost " Haider looked up at him and smiled nodding his head in yes he asked Asad to sit down and then they chatted for a while ...

"haider ... i need you help !..."said Asad ...

" Huh !...bhaijaan you are asking ?...please just tell me you have given me everything ...i can't deny you anything bhai ..."

" Haider !...i want you to marry a girl ..."

"What ?...Bh-bha-bhaijaan ...at-atlea-atleast ...t-te-tell me t-the na- name of the girl ...but bhai so surprisingly ...i m-mean..." he was trying to cover his displeasure he loved Humaira but he can't even deny to his brother asad has saved him in times of his need when he turned an orphan he could do anything for Asad and he was just asking him to marry ...

"Haider ...i know this sounds very flaky and horrific ...but i want you to marry ...HUMAIRA SIDDIQUI  ..."

" Bh-Bhaij-Bhaijaan aap ye kya keh rhe hai ?...mai kuch ..."

" Haider ...mai chahta hu ki tum Humaira se shaadi kro...pehle usse pyaar ka natak kro ...phir usse pregnant kro ya koi aisi dhamki do jisse wo tumse shaadi krne se na mnaa kr paaye...Phir tum uski zindagi barbaad kroge ...waise hi jaise Zoya ne meri ki !"

It almost took ages for haider to recover from his shock ...

"Bh-Bha-Bhai y-ye k-kai-kaise ...ye s-sab ..."

"Haider you have to do this ...tumhi ne kha tha na ki tum mere liye kuch bhi kr sakte ho ...please haider i beg you ..."
And with this he knelt in front of him and haider not able to tolerate this said...

" Bhaijaan ...please ...i'll do whatever you want me to ..."

And with this Asad gave Humaira's pic to haider...
And next he was in a dilemma Humaira his love she was the same humaira whome he loved how can he do this ? 

XoXoX

It was night when Zoya left and as usual there were goons on the road ...

To be continued ! πŸ˜ˆ

Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 10 years ago
hey tis is amazing...
luv it...
wonderfull...
asad is giving zoya alot of work just to ntake his revenge...
eagerly waiting for the next part...
do continue soon n do pm me...
loved the update...
continue soon n plz pm me

update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!
update!!

Edited by riddhi1206 - 10 years ago
res!
unres!

lovely update

awesome work
omg she was so scared , ofcourse after all she was going in lions den
asad miya went to his lalala world seeing zoya in such clothes
☺️
πŸ˜†
omg she cried
asad!! 😑
oh no working till late night , god god god!
pakka kuch na kuch gadbad h!
πŸ˜†
now goons will come n then hero will come then dishum dishum
then hero giving heroine coat
or else first let zoya fight then make him enter.
😎
ohkay so she remembered akram
oye akram k bache ye le.
dishum dishum dishum
😈 tu to gaya!
ye le aur le punch punch n kick kick
tera mu suja dungi m
😎 lagi na , agli bar se zoya k paas bhi mat ana!
oh so haider loves humera!

yay!
bt what ?
😲
u will listen to asad!
god asad how can u stoop so low!
hate u !
bt lovd d update
it was amazing
nice outfits, imagining!

it was super good!
superb!
lovd it!
amazing!
wonderful
lovely
good job!πŸ‘
waiting fr more!
excited!
plz plz plz update soonishesty!

p.s : sorry fr short cmmnts!, will give longer one's later!

update soonishest!😊

love,
riddhi / doll 😊
Edited by riddhi1206 - 10 years ago