Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Naam ka rishta - dhamkedaar episode (Page 7)

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Jonee, love the quote and the analysis. You write really well, Smile
I am really loving this immature unpredictable egoistic shlok. He has lots of growing up to do along with Astha. I wanted Astha to get the hell out of the agony house when shlok asked her to leave, but I realised this is Astha we are talking about. Both of them are impulsive and never think rationally.i wonder how their kids will turn out,LOL

Loved Anjali's expressions when she found out the truth, it seemed like she was very disappointed to know that shlok did not turn out any better, But I don't think she should be too surrprised. 
manish was good as usual . Yes shrenu seems to excel in the emotional scenes ! 

Can I add that avinash needs to badly shave that beard, looking a little older than he should. I would always find the gold rings on his finger distracting, but today when he snapped his fingers, they actually added to the meanness,LOL

Have not caught up on the jail sequence yet. Seems like shlok will be back to his foolish behavior soon.

Edited by Operaqueen - 06 January 2014 at 8:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Oblivion007jia.astk

jonee IF-Dazzler
jonee
jonee

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
hi guys - great posts and analyses
@neha - thanks  - i also think at this point shlok is more in a state of anger with aastha
and is doing things in a fit of rage - but his eventual plan is to protect aastha's interests and
ensure that she gets her due rights in A house - NA is likely to see through him - i thot NA looked
suspicious today  - shlok/Na clash shd be good

@asthak = thanks - shlok did overdo the get lost bit tho avi's acting was splendid - the problemt if is his ego - it prevents him from thinking properly and makes him do things in hot headed impulsive manner - and aastha's reactions are just how we thot she is - also flawed and so much in love with  her hubby -  LOL

@ Rome - hey Rome- hows u ?
   - u are writing splendidly i must say - i really loved yr description of aastha - and 
i like the character as she is - and id rather wait for the CVs to see how they take it  forwardideo
and if u see the on location video, tho she looks angry when the cops are putting the handcuffs
on shlok, the moment he holds her hand and talks softly to her, she melts -...ErmmHeart
  its good that they are showing her the way she is - ofcourse she is not going to give in easily
and there are going to be tom and jerry fights and lot of hurt - but EBp has become very very
interesting - and keep writing such good stuff ok dear

@OQ  - thanks - agree with you that avi should trim his beard and hair asp and looks like a 
little loss of weight in the middle will also do him no harm  - he is a handsome guy and
this will only make him look younger and more handsomeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Oblivion007Operaqueen

Go to top