S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
truly dhamakedar epi...nice analysis
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Oblivion007

I have always maintained this opinion bout Astha tht she was,is and always will be in love with Shlok,no matter what and inspite of the fact tht at the begining when that fake love phase of Shlok wooing Astha was being shown,it kinda looked like it was jst infatuation from Astha's side,bt it was not true and today's episode is the witness of this truth!I am sorry bt despite the fact that the epi was totally dramatic and the rude truth was completely out infront of all,the most important thing that totally stood out for me was the dialogue of Astha to Niranjan in the starting of the whole fiasco-"Mere liye Shlok ka nafrat" as in Shlok's hatred for me,not my hatred for Shlok!!!This dialogue itself made the total mindset of Astha completely transparent!After being in a hell of an emotional turmoil with a person,being terribly humiliated infront of all the family members,facing repeative blackmails regarding own's parents who by the way are supposed to be the most precious thing for any daughter in  the whole wide world,believing in the fact tht this very person is responsible for her father's arrest-all this facts didn't matter to her at all!!!She was mourning for the fact tht this person doesn't have adoration for her rather nests hatred and only hatred for her!!!She kinda made herself clear today tht she is never gonna fall out of love with Shlok!How much terrible it may sound,bt this is the truth of Astha and I'm dedicating this epi on her and glad for the fact tht the cvs didn't play with her character!She didn't came out as a total feminist or anything overnight!They made sure that special touch of pragmatism remained intact in her,in the pit of the character which they drew from the very begining,though it makes me mad to see Astha doting on Shlok even after what he did with her,Astha hating Shlok from the core of her heart, wud not have been simulating the character Astha as much!Even at the ending when she confronted Anjali bout her oath,she told tht the answer lies within Shlok,tht means she wud have considered bout her proposal of leaving her parents if Shlok was a genuine caring husband!!My God!!This character really baffles me!She even maintained her characteristic of assesing by face value and thus announces her father in law as the best dad in law of this earth!! Totally can't identify with her,yet hats off to the cvs for maintaining their original creation and that is the soul reason I enjoyed her soo much!!!Not to mention bout how beautifully Shrenu portrayed the broken Astha!The way she was crying when Shlok  notioned her to leave through his finger, the vulnerability and the throbbing ache she was feeling for being insulted in a such a cruel way infront of the whole family could be felt  through her eyes!!

Rome, loved the way you described aastha๐Ÿค—. i love aastha and shlok. don't care how flawed they are.
Oblivion007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Rome, loved the way you described aastha๐Ÿค—. i love aastha and shlok. don't care how flawed they are.

me too rekha di!infact those errors are the speciality of these two characters!
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

that was super analysis jonee. loved the episode and loved your lines better.๐Ÿ˜Š agree with everything you said.

vastha club members got another blow today. just like chacha ji is like a son to anjali, varad bhai sahab is like a brother to Aastha.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

On a serious note, niranjan got a shock of his life time when aastha declared that she wants to leave his house. he definitely did not expect this to happen. he was confident that anjali will be successful in alienating aastha from her family. he even told shlok that anjali will definitely bring aastha home. now that aastha left the agonyhouse, niranjan will start again with saam, daan dand and bhed with aastha. he might convince aastha and her parents with the first two methods to bring aastha back. since he never forgives anyone's mistakes, he will use the final two methods to punish aastha later. but in the process he will lose his mask and everyone will get to know his crookedness.

Shlok is angry that aastha did not believe in his innocence. why would she? he lied to her many times before. even i am confused about what is lie and what is truth out of all the b..s.. he says.๐Ÿ˜• who 'marries' someone for revenge?๐Ÿ˜† someone show him the mirror please! if he wants to avenge his father's humiliation, he should be doing something like sending avdhoot to jail. but he denies doing that. if he wants avenge destruction of his office, he should break aastha's family financially/make them homeless. ๐Ÿ˜• Avinash conveyed helplessness, frustration and anger so beautifully๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

aastha still hasn't made up her mind about leaving shlok until shlok told her again in not so polite manner to go away. she is hopelessly in love with him and too ready to forgive him. if shlok wants he can dupe her 10 more times and she would forgive him everytime. fire in her was gone as soon as she found out that avdhoot was bailed out by niranjan. if shlok begged her one more time to rethink, she would have given him another chance.

anjali was strangely very mild and relatively soft spoken even after aastha's shocking announcement. wonder why?

great episode on the whole. great performances by avinash, geetanjali and manish.

That is right !! Liked your line
Aastha still hasn't made up her mind about leaving shlok until shlok told her again in not so polite manner to go away. she is hopelessly in love with him and too ready to forgive him.
Why was she still asking for forgiveness to everybody? ๐Ÿ˜•
Loved Avi's expressions as usual. And Shrenu, Manishji, Geetanjali stood out again. 
ktja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As I was saying in another thread, the analysis done by you guys is simply amazing.
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jonee, love the quote and the analysis. You write really well, ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am really loving this immature unpredictable egoistic shlok. He has lots of growing up to do along with Astha. I wanted Astha to get the hell out of the agony house when shlok asked her to leave, but I realised this is Astha we are talking about. Both of them are impulsive and never think rationally.i wonder how their kids will turn out,๐Ÿ˜†

Loved Anjali's expressions when she found out the truth, it seemed like she was very disappointed to know that shlok did not turn out any better, But I don't think she should be too surrprised. 
manish was good as usual . Yes shrenu seems to excel in the emotional scenes ! 

Can I add that avinash needs to badly shave that beard, looking a little older than he should. I would always find the gold rings on his finger distracting, but today when he snapped his fingers, they actually added to the meanness,๐Ÿ˜†

Have not caught up on the jail sequence yet. Seems like shlok will be back to his foolish behavior soon.

Edited by Operaqueen - 10 years ago
jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi guys - great posts and analyses
@neha - thanks  - i also think at this point shlok is more in a state of anger with aastha
and is doing things in a fit of rage - but his eventual plan is to protect aastha's interests and
ensure that she gets her due rights in A house - NA is likely to see through him - i thot NA looked
suspicious today  - shlok/Na clash shd be good

@asthak = thanks - shlok did overdo the get lost bit tho avi's acting was splendid - the problemt if is his ego - it prevents him from thinking properly and makes him do things in hot headed impulsive manner - and aastha's reactions are just how we thot she is - also flawed and so much in love with  her hubby -  ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Rome - hey Rome- hows u ?
   - u are writing splendidly i must say - i really loved yr description of aastha - and 
i like the character as she is - and id rather wait for the CVs to see how they take it  forwardideo
and if u see the on location video, tho she looks angry when the cops are putting the handcuffs
on shlok, the moment he holds her hand and talks softly to her, she melts -...๐Ÿค”โค๏ธ
  its good that they are showing her the way she is - ofcourse she is not going to give in easily
and there are going to be tom and jerry fights and lot of hurt - but EBp has become very very
interesting - and keep writing such good stuff ok dear

@OQ  - thanks - agree with you that avi should trim his beard and hair asp and looks like a 
little loss of weight in the middle will also do him no harm  - he is a handsome guy and
this will only make him look younger and more handsome๐Ÿ˜†