Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gauriangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Sg2013

I think the Cvs are having great fun for they have left Shlok's character completely open for us to judge the way we want it. This is how they are making it interesting. Anjali, NA , Vinayak and off course Shlok are all confusing. All are changing their colors according to the circumstances. Even Abhay did that today, but i think the minute he said that Shlok's  expressions changed and he has satrted suspecting Abhay. 
They will show Shlok's  maksad and what happened with Swati more or less at the end of the show. 

i know...
if we knew what shlok and others think...
it wont be that fun na.
analysing shlok and others have become part of our lives😆

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah it was a well shot sequence

can't wait for tomorrow
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jonee

"I married an emotion - she married an idea ...  "   Che Guevera at his wife's funeral

The above quote has an uncanny connection with Shlok and Aastha today ...

Shlok married a woman of emotions - passionate in her feelings/ demonstrative in her expressions, craving for a return of love - the emotions he saw in her attracts her to him -but he has wrapped a mask around his visage ...  and he is refusing the deal with his inner emotions triggered  by this chit of a girl who has turned his world upside down...

And Aastha  married an idea - or shall we say ideal - a shlok who she imagined he was -
the caring, loving man who wooed her, loved her,swept her off her feet and married her
- only to bring her down to cold earth with the shattering blow that he did not love her ...
so she has begun to believe the worst about him and has failed to really see him beyond the
disillusionment of her own idea of who he is  ...

But the truth is that neither the emotion is true nor the idea ...

that was super analysis jonee. loved the episode and loved your lines better.😊 agree with everything you said.

vastha club members got another blow today. just like chacha ji is like a son to anjali, varad bhai sahab is like a brother to Aastha.😳🤣

On a serious note, niranjan got a shock of his life time when aastha declared that she wants to leave his house. he definitely did not expect this to happen. he was confident that anjali will be successful in alienating aastha from her family. he even told shlok that anjali will definitely bring aastha home. now that aastha left the agonyhouse, niranjan will start again with saam, daan dand and bhed with aastha. he might convince aastha and her parents with the first two methods to bring aastha back. since he never forgives anyone's mistakes, he will use the final two methods to punish aastha later. but in the process he will lose his mask and everyone will get to know his crookedness.

Shlok is angry that aastha did not believe in his innocence. why would she? he lied to her many times before. even i am confused about what is lie and what is truth out of all the b..s.. he says.😕 who 'marries' someone for revenge?😆 someone show him the mirror please! if he wants to avenge his father's humiliation, he should be doing something like sending avdhoot to jail. but he denies doing that. if he wants avenge destruction of his office, he should break aastha's family financially/make them homeless. 😕 Avinash conveyed helplessness, frustration and anger so beautifully👏⭐️

aastha still hasn't made up her mind about leaving shlok until shlok told her again in not so polite manner to go away. she is hopelessly in love with him and too ready to forgive him. if shlok wants he can dupe her 10 more times and she would forgive him everytime. fire in her was gone as soon as she found out that avdhoot was bailed out by niranjan. if shlok begged her one more time to rethink, she would have given him another chance.

anjali was strangely very mild and relatively soft spoken even after aastha's shocking announcement. wonder why?

great episode on the whole. great performances by avinash, geetanjali and manish.
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think today shlok's ego is blown up into a million pieces cos a woman is leaving him again

he lost his temper and just exploded on aastha forgetting that he is infront of his whole family

i think niranjan was shocked that his son is so stupid and emotional

i could see he is getting angry on shlok's behaviour since niranjan is very image conscious

niranjan was ok with shloks bahaviour but it should have been in the bedroom like what he does

jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

that was super analysis jonee. loved the episode and loved your lines better.😊 agree with everything you said.

vastha club members got another blow today. just like chacha ji is like a son to anjali, varad bhai sahab is like a brother to Aastha.😳🤣

On a serious note, niranjan got a shock of his life time when aastha declared that she wants to leave his house. he definitely did not expect this to happen. he was confident that anjali will be successful in alienating aastha from her family. he even told shlok that anjali will definitely bring aastha home. now that aastha left the agonyhouse, niranjan will start again with saam, daan dand and bhed with aastha. he might convince aastha and her parents with the first two methods to bring aastha back. since he never forgives anyone's mistakes, he will use the final two methods to punish aastha later. but in the process he will lose his mask and everyone will get to know his crookedness.

Shlok is angry that aastha did not believe in his innocence. why would she? he lied to her many times before. even i am confused about what is lie and what is truth out of all the b..s.. he says.😕 who 'marries' someone for revenge?😆 someone show him the mirror please! if he wants to avenge his father's humiliation, he should be doing something like sending avdhoot to jail. but he denies doing that. if he wants avenge destruction of his office, he should break aastha's family financially/make them homeless. 😕 Avinash conveyed helplessness, frustration and anger so beautifully👏⭐️

aastha still hasn't made up her mind about leaving shlok until shlok told her again in not so polite manner to go away. she is hopelessly in love with him and too ready to forgive him. if shlok wants he can dupe her 10 more times and she would forgive him everytime. fire in her was gone as soon as she found out that avdhoot was bailed out by niranjan. if shlok begged her one more time to rethink, she would have given him another chance.

anjali was strangely very mild and relatively soft spoken even after aastha's shocking announcement. wonder why?

great episode on the whole. great performances by avinash, geetanjali and manish.

at

thanks rekha - it was a good episode and great performances
and yes, shlok is worried/angry and frustrated - today's on location video proves that fact -
he is trying everything possible to get aastha back and make sure she doenst run away - even if it means handcuffing her and taking her along with him to jail 😃 to say that EBp is unique is
an understatement😛😆
and aastha is sure deeply and gone in love for shlok - so it will be easy to win her back eventually once she comes to know the truth - till then tom and jerry will continue😛
and btw, vaastha club members better find other things to occupy you guys from now on -
i warned OQ long ago - she did not accept it then ... see what happened😕😆 
aastha varad ko rakhi pehnayegi aaney waley rakshabandhan mey😉
Edited by jonee - 10 years ago
jonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani-lucki

i think today shlok's ego is blown up into a million pieces cos a woman is leaving him again

he lost his temper and just exploded on aastha forgetting that he is infront of his whole family

i think niranjan was shocked that his son is so stupid and emotional

i could see he is getting angry on shlok's behaviour since niranjan is very image conscious

niranjan was ok with shloks bahaviour but it should have been in the bedroom like what he does

ki
very true - good observation rani-lucki😊
jonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: -LECHU-

joneeji and suchi di..muah🤗

now the optimist in me is back with a bang😎
totally loved your analysis!
⭐️

'thanks lechu
nirma ki jai ho - abhi jungle sey jail chale gaye lovebirds😛
jonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: dakshaavi

Jonee ji great post . You are right about shlok behaviour . I feel we HAS art e in right track . It's was really nice episode today . Mask of hate from shlok to astha and mask of devotion to NA . Felt nice to see NA bend his head out of guilt . The stage is set . 

thanks dakshaavi 
yes the HAS is going in the right direction - shlok is putting up an act - there is no doubt  about
that and the stage as you say is set...
jonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: gauriangel

i know...
if we knew what shlok and others think...
it wont be that fun na.
analysing shlok and others have become part of our lives😆

thanks gauriangel - yes it is confusing and the Cvs want us to be confused - but i think
shlok's mask may come off for aastha in the next few weeks - she will realise something is up and maybe support him - its really going to be interesting😛
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jonee

thanks rekha - it was a good episode and great performances
and yes, shlok is worried/angry and frustrated - today's on location video proves that fact -
he is trying everything possible to get aastha back and make sure she doenst run away - even if it means handcuffing her and taking her along with him to jail 😃 to say that EBp is unique is
an understatement😛😆
and aastha is sure deeply and gone in love for shlok - so it will be easy to win her back eventually once she comes to know the truth - till then tom and jerry will continue😛
and btw, vaastha club members better find other things to occupy you guys from now on -
i warned OQ long ago - she did not accept it then ... see what happened😕😆 
aastha varad ko rakhi pehnayegi aaney waley rakshabandhan mey😉

😆 that would be the final nail on the vastha coffin😆