Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

what happened to mata ki chowki??

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
what happened to the challenge of veeba?? baldev had to keep mata ki chowki again na.. he forgot kya?? veera won?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: namratavyas

what happened to the challenge of veeba?? baldev had to keep mata ki chowki again na.. he forgot kya?? veera won?? 

lagta hains cvs forgot😛🤣 they forgot 🤣that baldev n gunjan have a older step sister too 😛🤣
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

lagta hains cvs forgot😛🤣 they forgot 🤣that baldev n gunjan have a older step sister too 😛🤣

thats ok yar.. step sis anyways they never showed.. so thats fine.. but mata ki chowki is forgotten.. 😆
SereneWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think they gonna show it but a little time later coz  Veera gave Baldev one week to organize mata ki chowki na, and according to serial its been only one or two days maybe since she challenged although its been days in reality.
pluviophile. thumbnail
They'll probably show it later on since so many tracks are going on right now.. I feel that it's gonna be a turning point when Baldev will lose the bet and realise that people don't really respect him but fear him.. Whatever it may be man I'm just excited for VeeBa 
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I was wondering about the same? I guess they slipped it under the rug😆

Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

I was wondering about the same? I guess they slipped it under the rug😆

I agree with you. But I seriously was waiting for that track to be played out. It could have had two outcomes. Baldev could have won the challenge and gained some respect in Veera's eyes👏 or he could have lost it to make him realize that Veera was right and probably he would start making serious efforts to mend his ways.  Whatever it is I just hope the makers don't forget the track. But considering the number of days that have passed since Veera challenging him, I think .. well Baldev is just taking a tea break 😆😆😆
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They forgot movie challenge too. And now possible the 3rd condition challenge. 😕