Nach Baliye 6

India-Forums

Nach Baliye 6
Nach Baliye 6

Will Gurbina's fracture turn public against them? *DT note: Page7* (Page 7)

Poll Question: Will the controversial Gurbina's RIB fracture turned public against

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
159 [87.85%]
22 [12.15%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

I'm not going to believe a word even from a GC DB fan until I hear something is actually proven fake by real doctors and therapists and not virtual doctorsLOL...LOL off course you ain't gonna believe it. Afterall, how can you believe that your bhaiya and bhabhi are fake and so desperate that they will do anything for publicity!! Tongue get that proven and then we will talk...And why do I need to prove anything? They have proven that this is a publicity drama by themselves. LOLLOL The injury went from a 3 rib fracture to a hairline fracture in a matter of a couple of days Wacko LMAO. ROFLROFLShows how much truth there is to this nautanki. LOLLOL until then keep posting on IF and NB6Big smile.. Yea I'll keep posting here. Thanks for your permission Embarrassedm off this topic...more than enough for me... Off course it's more than enough for ya. Afterall, there is nothing you can defend you fav with LOLLOL Anyways, Tata bye bye Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MyLoveSuVaappletomypiestressreliefHanishadeviOmkaraKiParvatiBeingBlunt

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by change12

to start with i was the Gc fan from Geet and don't vote for him any more because of sajid and this rib fracture gimmick... I there are lot of viewers like me .

yes,m also gc fan from geet days...liked him as maan.. voted madly for him in jhalak...but not done a single time in nb-6...bcoz sajid declared them winners in first episode before tha actual performance...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

change12Hanishadevi

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MischiefManaged

I'm not going to believe a word even from a GC DB fan until I hear something is actually proven fake by real doctors and therapists and not virtual doctorsLOL...LOL off course you ain't gonna believe it. Afterall, how can you believe that your bhaiya and bhabhi are fake and so desperate that they will do anything for publicity!! Tongue get that proven and then we will talk...And why do I need to prove anything? They have proven that this is a publicity drama by themselves. LOLLOL The injury went from a 3 rib fracture to a hairline fracture in a matter of a couple of days Wacko LMAO. ROFLROFLShows how much truth there is to this nautanki. LOLLOL until then keep posting on IF and NB6Big smile.. Yea I'll keep posting here. Thanks for your permission Embarrassedm off this topic...more than enough for me... Off course it's more than enough for ya. Afterall, there is nothing you can defend you fav with LOLLOL Anyways, Tata bye bye Tongue

ROFL Bhaiyya and Bhabhi in your beautiful dreams...sorry came back to just clear this as I did not mention this in my previous post as well and you stressed it more here...I can never ever think of Gurmeet as my broOuch... and Debina Bhabhi...she is equivalent to my saut in a good way...now if you try to take a dig at what I said just now...then God bless you like alwaysBig smile...
and permission who me and that too to you...never everDead...I meant happy posting...and rest of your post virtual doctors I say LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

COLOGY

OmkaRaman IF-Rockerz
OmkaRaman
OmkaRaman

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Lol I don't know about others but I know for sure I have blanked out Gurbina from my thoughts as winners :/ :) I don't believe in supernatural and superpowers ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

change12DoracakememadBeingBlunt

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

ROFL Bhaiyya and Bhabhi in your beautiful dreams Nah, I don't dream about people I hate Wink...sorry came back to just clear this as I did not mention this in my previous post as well and you stressed it more here...I can never ever think of Gurmeet as my broOuch... and Debina Bhabhi...she is equivalent to my saut in a good way What in the bloody hell? Shocked She is equivalent to your 'saut?' Shocked That is just plain creepy DeadDeadDead...now if you try to take a dig at what I said just now...then God bless you like alwaysBig smile...
and permission who me and that too to you...never everDead...I meant happy posting...and rest of your post virtual doctors I say LOL LOL we don't even need to be virtual doctors to see the facts! Even an illiterate can see how fake this so called injury is.  LOLLOL Anyways, nothing more to say to a blind fanatic like you Stern Smile

deejagiHanishadevi

illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
DT note: This is to remind everone in here to discuss the topic at hand and to not go personal against the jodi Gurmeet-Debina or even the members because that is AGAINST the rules.

NB6 DT.

memad

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
No, obv members on IF may have a problem with them but I don't think the general public will dig as deeply as IF tends to do. 

COLOGY

CanadianAddict Goldie
CanadianAddict
CanadianAddict

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I think there have been many people on this forum studying medicine who have commented that it could be a fake injury, so no, people are not attaching MDs to their names uselessly, and only doctors don't have valid opinions.
That's like telling the rest of us who have lived with disease and injury that we can understand nothing about our bodies until a doctor has validated it, how flipping elitist is that? And it also takes away the agency of others on evaluating their own health.

With that said, many who have had fractures themselves have commented on how painful it is, so it is not unreasonable to believe doing flips and jumps would be severely painful, and this would be a faked injury.

As for a picture, I googled and got the same one...

COLOGYmemad

Go to top